Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS  (Read 8616 times)
korm

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

My question is solved by Valiant in the slack. Good luck. Intense to the Moon
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

All, I am very sorry for the aggravation and frustration. I apologize to those that were not paid for multiple submissions. We will make this right. I have already sent coins to three individuals that contacted me with the correct wallet address from their multiple submissions (96cf3921c1946f87d019df827bf1b5a59fb2488fd46d0c12b1c6c48de2d40025).

I was not aware that Alex had asked people to submit multiple times. It would also seem that there could have been some nefarious third party skimming BCT for signatures and submitting new entries using your profile link. I must admit this is not something we anticipated. However, we have learned from our mistakes and will do better next time. I also want to apologize as I was not fully read in on the intricacies of this situation - as you know the signature campaign was Alex's responsibility but he left Intense, and SlowGrowth planned to fulfill these duties instead. However, SlowGrowth has been swamped with RL matters, leaving our clueless dev (me) to try and figure this out. I did not do very well apparently Cheesy

If your payment was excluded or not made because of 'intentional multiple submissions', please PM me the CORRECT wallet address (as you have multiple listed and I am not sure which is correct) and I will pay you according to your rank.

Thanks for your patience.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

All, I am very sorry for the aggravation and frustration. I apologize to those that were not paid for multiple submissions. We will make this right. I have already sent coins to three individuals that contacted me with the correct wallet address from their multiple submissions (96cf3921c1946f87d019df827bf1b5a59fb2488fd46d0c12b1c6c48de2d40025).

I was not aware that Alex had asked people to submit multiple times. It would also seem that there could have been some nefarious third party skimming BCT for signatures and submitting new entries using your profile link. I must admit this is not something we anticipated. However, we have learned from our mistakes and will do better next time. I also want to apologize as I was not fully read in on the intricacies of this situation - as you know the signature campaign was Alex's responsibility but he left Intense, and SlowGrowth planned to fulfill these duties instead. However, SlowGrowth has been swamped with RL matters, leaving our clueless dev (me) to try and figure this out. I did not do very well apparently Cheesy

If your payment was excluded or not made because of 'intentional multiple submissions', please PM me the CORRECT wallet address (as you have multiple listed and I am not sure which is correct) and I will pay you according to your rank.

From a great and fair person, i knew it i could believe in you and in all team. No problem Valiant. All the best!

osnwt

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

Please add a telegram chat. I hate web-based messengers, but many people I know use telegram for many coins and services (Bitcoin Atom, Victorium coin, Coinomi wallet are some to name). Would be happy to join official Intense Telegram group.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

Great team! He accepted that he made a mistake and then he paid me the right sum. Thank you very much!

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

Please add a telegram chat. I hate web-based messengers, but many people I know use telegram for many coins and services (Bitcoin Atom, Victorium coin, Coinomi wallet are some to name). Would be happy to join official Intense Telegram group.

Thanks, I'll mention it to our social media folks. They are talking about Telegram.

FYI, we have 967 submissions for our XMAS Airdrop.  Wink

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Sir, am I going beyond what was said, to understand that we will have another signature week?  Cheesy
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

Sir, am I going beyond what was said, to understand that we will have another signature week?  Cheesy

I am sorry but no that is not what I meant, however you are certainly welcome to keep using the signature and we would encourage/appreciate that! Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:07:07 PM

I am sorry but no that is not what I meant, however you are certainly welcome to keep using the signature and we would encourage/appreciate that! Smiley

It will be a great pleasure, Sir. I am proud of this coin!
I'll keep my signature while I can.
Cheers.
fuhbaer

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

Thanks, I'll mention it to our social media folks. They are talking about Telegram.

FYI, we have 967 submissions for our XMAS Airdrop.  Wink

It also would be nice if the "IRC gateway" could be activated for the slack group (it's a simple switch in the settings), that way people can join using an IRC client rather than requiring some custom  SLACK client or using the awkward web interface. Smiley
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

Thank you for payments for all rounds I have been, without spotting this campaign I am afraid I wouldn't even see your coin and see potential it have. Keep up the good work by developing decentralized VPN the best it can be on the market.

Good luck with your project!
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

someone got the 4th airdrop from the signature campaign?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
StelioKontos

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

I did. And many others.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
articrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:20:17 AM

Did someone correctly receive the 4 week? So far I have not received any ITNS, the dev is inactive for a few days! I hope my situation is resolved.

I received 2 to 4... So you did something wrong. That's strange, the team is very active and answer to all questions. I had trouble with the 1st week and Alexis explained me what was wrong...

Could try to contact them by pm or discord to understand.
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:44:59 AM

Did someone correctly receive the 4 week? So far I have not received any ITNS, the dev is inactive for a few days! I hope my situation is resolved.

You're in the list as receiving payment, TX 69b966da736d09443c560fd3cbbef970d15ce144f94cfa7699104aa290bced102, wallet ID iz5mCLmRrRminD6TTAcpr8h5dYqvLQxZEdk88fm4Jk3AZdnQqHTy2sWMd9YQvEZMiVhvZZWKAV5ve3J Xs8VsmUbh2tVdLHKdW

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:48:25 AM

big_daddy either you or someone else duplicate submitted your BCT profile with another wallet address ( iz46nP7nB1niJrM3AXg4kJ1jKC1cCq21db7WQapmgFjoUDecuUWVmKvYDX9dAYnPy39JTQ4E17f4mEs qtADmjCZY2TyCW3xbi ) - if this was not you or even if it was, you need to PM me the correct wallet address from the submitted entries that you want to receive payment at

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

big_daddy either you or someone else duplicate submitted your BCT profile with another wallet address ( iz46nP7nB1niJrM3AXg4kJ1jKC1cCq21db7WQapmgFjoUDecuUWVmKvYDX9dAYnPy39JTQ4E17f4mEs qtADmjCZY2TyCW3xbi ) - if this was not you or even if it was, you need to PM me the correct wallet address from the submitted entries that you want to receive payment at

I have send You a private message, tnx for Your support

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
crypto42

Activity: 119
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

I'm sorry but there is no history of your BCT profile or your wallet ID submitting -
This is what I got in reply... They are making me stupid now, like I forget I have submitted on 11 of January. Thank you Intense for making people stupid since 2017.
I personally messaged you and I will do it again and again until I get my fairly deserved coins for participating in the bounty campaign and making over 15 posts in a week from 11th of January till 18th of January 1pm.
Im tired of beeing good to everyone and even polite and then fuck you up like it's nothing.

Check again and again, I want my coins. I am 1000% sure that I have submitted my application for this bounty 4th round, and you can not tell me otherwise.
I can fucking read of course the requirements and rules before applying to the bounty program.
DiMMkA

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

How rare airdrops?
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

I have send You a private message, tnx for Your support

sorry, now I made a deep search, this profile is not mine, I don't know this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=526801, how is it possible that this person has my ITNS wallet adress? in Your spreadsheet I see that this profile has this adress: iz5mCLmRrRminD6TTAcpr8h5dYqvLQxZEdk88fm4Jk3AZdnQqHTy2sWMd9YQvEZMiVhvZZWKAV5ve3J Xs8VsmUbh2tVdLHKdW

my adress is iz5MbMYeegbZppCLqGFeA6FgK5dxVZSLRCRdr9wtxtjDPEpwesFX3Nv8CdYovHm3yDUepdwNFiGhGBL opeNtAaX61KjVzRmv6 and this adress is combined with my profile

I am also mining on the same adress...

Please, can You check it, because I think here is something weird, I hope I'll get my 4th airdrop  Roll Eyes Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: