Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94535 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

Overall crypto market is going down but I think it will start moving up soon. Meanwhile it's time to collect some good Tokens and hold it for few months.
Lot of positive announcement expected from ITC is coming months.

This period is the entry point for ITC trust me, it's currently half its price, coinmarketcap.com ain't a far reach smart investors, bagging more ITC is a definitive

Checked coinmarketcap and saw Itc had dropped to half of its price. The market has really done it's part on Itc. But i am happy because i am going to bag more ITC token and hold for long.

Everyone is looking at the world cup to shoot up price of token even some top currencies as well, I'm not really bothered of current trend, got my hand on some tokens recently and ITC wasn't left out

Good. This current down move given me opportunity to buy ITC and some other tokens. I was waiting for this chance since long time.

I just hope it would not last long; It has been a tough year we haven't seen a proper bull run recently. They seem to have a good volume well they have had a great volume and i hope it would recover soon Smiley
Yes. Whole crypto market is down fortunately. If you see in coinmarketcap they have 4,633,880 trading volume. And it is right time to buy and hold ITC also.

There is a lot of uncertainty in the market and all currencies are mostly red. Now is the time to buy ITC, before the testnet launch in October.

After Testnet comes mainnet right?

I think this move and news will move ITC to ATH, I really can't stop stocking my bag as ITC is still down below price, hope y'all are bagging too lol

These two news definitely have the potential pushing the coin to a new height. I just hope a lot of individuals gets to know about it way before the said date. That way many can get a chance to bag a lot before time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

Overall crypto market is going down but I think it will start moving up soon. Meanwhile it's time to collect some good Tokens and hold it for few months.

This period is the entry point for ITC trust me, it's currently half its price, coinmarketcap.com ain't a far reach smart investors, bagging more ITC is a definitive

Checked coinmarketcap and saw Itc had dropped to half of its price. The market has really done it's part on Itc. But i am happy because i am going to bag more ITC token and hold for long.

Everyone is looking at the world cup to shoot up price of token even some top currencies as well, I'm not really bothered of current trend, got my hand on some tokens recently and ITC wasn't left out

Good. This current down move given me opportunity to buy ITC and some other tokens. I was waiting for this chance since long time.

I just hope it would not last long; It has been a tough year we haven't seen a proper bull run recently. They seem to have a good volume well they have had a great volume and i hope it would recover soon Smiley
Yes. Whole crypto market is down fortunately. If you see in coinmarketcap they have 4,633,880 trading volume. And it is right time to buy and hold ITC also.

There is a lot of uncertainty in the market and all currencies are mostly red. Now is the time to buy ITC, before the testnet launch in October.

I think this move and news will move ITC to ATH, I really can't stop stocking my bag as ITC is still down below price, hope y'all are bagging too lol

Yeah, the testnet is launching in October, then the mainnet is set to launch around december time if everything with the testnet goes right (This is a public testnet though, it's currently in a private one from my understanding) exciting times for ITC coming up.

Wow thanks,  gain some more clearance, indeed interesting times ahead for ITC and it's token I agree too, they did some vote on Twitter but I'm not close by would have helped with link... I think it's something about souvenirs

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

It’s gonna be a long while before we get back to ATH and I think the entire landscape of the marketplace is going to look drastically different I get the feeling we’re going to see neo and eth playing a much bigger play against btc with projects like itc breaking into the top of the list in their own niches

It is important that ICOs would also focus on generating traction. It seems majority have releases or functional products but lack the traction which will drive the price up regardless of speculation.

Yeah, I totally agree with you I believe ETH will play a crucial role but for neo I really don't know how. Anyway eventually most if them will get the necessary traction. I believe

Lot of ICOs are coming to market with promise to change this or that, but only few projects doing what they have claimed to do. So I don't know how it will affect ETH price. I mean if only 10 out of 100 ICO are successful then how market will see this?

Not all projects will be successful no, but they are all trying to become the next innovative project - the ones that suceed are the ones who solve real life problems like IoT chain

I agree with you, that's the major reason why projects need to be creative in order to be relevant in the industry or be left behind, most projects are just there, without anything to deliver, nor know anything that they are up against, ITC is a much better project, that's not aiming at just the present but the future because IoT is the future 
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

Yeah, the testnet is launching in October, then the mainnet is set to launch around december time if everything with the testnet goes right (This is a public testnet though, it's currently in a private one from my understanding) exciting times for ITC coming up.

Wow thanks,  gain some more clearance, indeed interesting times ahead for ITC and it's token I agree too, they did some vote on Twitter but I'm not close by would have helped with link... I think it's something about souvenirs

Yeah.. The voting was which was your favourite souvenir between the hoodie, t-shirt, hat and fan. It still on here is the direct tweet link.

https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain/status/1007534990769381377?s=19
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

It’s gonna be a long while before we get back to ATH and I think the entire landscape of the marketplace is going to look drastically different I get the feeling we’re going to see neo and eth playing a much bigger play against btc with projects like itc breaking into the top of the list in their own niches

It is important that ICOs would also focus on generating traction. It seems majority have releases or functional products but lack the traction which will drive the price up regardless of speculation.

Yeah, I totally agree with you I believe ETH will play a crucial role but for neo I really don't know how. Anyway eventually most if them will get the necessary traction. I believe

Lot of ICOs are coming to market with promise to change this or that, but only few projects doing what they have claimed to do. So I don't know how it will affect ETH price. I mean if only 10 out of 100 ICO are successful then how market will see this?

Not all projects will be successful no, but they are all trying to become the next innovative project - the ones that suceed are the ones who solve real life problems like IoT chain

I agree with you, projects that have real life applications are the ones with great potential of succeeding and I believe iotchain falls in this category.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:19:56 AM

Amazing souvenirs IOT-chain has made i saw them on their Twitter here: https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain/status/1007534874754813953, are there other colors available or is it only in black?

I always wonder if these souveniers are really sold?
Of course, you can give them away as a gift or in raffles. But are there really people who would buy an ITC shirt?
ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

I've been trying to find What is the exchange rate between bounty points and IOT? Cant find this info on my own.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

Yeah.. The voting was which was your favourite souvenir between the hoodie, t-shirt, hat and fan. It still on here is the direct tweet link.

https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain/status/1007534990769381377?s=19

I never knew there was hoodie, I before now, thought that it was just 3 items, fan, t~shirt and hat. Well, I just voted now and I will expect y'all to do same if you've not done that yet.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

I agree with you, projects that have real life applications are the ones with great potential of succeeding and I believe iotchain falls in this category.

Exactly, the projects that have real world applications, and solve real world issues are going to be around in the long term, not these 'bitcoindarkdogehodl' coins that seems to be popping up daily.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

Amazing souvenirs IOT-chain has made i saw them on their Twitter here: https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain/status/1007534874754813953, are there other colors available or is it only in black?

Of course, you can give them away as a gift or in raffles. But are there really people who would buy an ITC shirt?

I think they are mostly distributed in events or conferences. It is a good marketing approach if you ask me; the person to wear is actually a walking ad Smiley I don't think they are meant for profit.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

Exactly, the projects that have real world applications, and solve real world issues are going to be around in the long term, not these 'bitcoindarkdogehodl' coins that seems to be popping up daily.

This is the reason why I think ITC will be implemented globally, they are solving a real life world problem with these smart devices and if nothing gets put in place to patch these vulnerable devices - there will be severe consenquences
Scott_Collins

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

I think this idea is very interesting and interesting. Good business, witting vision, outstanding approach.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

It would look pretty good in additional colors but really comes down to them setting up the brand colors as then using that to build out their swag with the colors but I agree in fact I’d love to see a lighter set
I seen that and available only black colour. But what for this? I mean they are arranging any content or computation? Or they are distributing their ICO investors only?
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

Sure, we've got peeps really excited about the project ITC, who will pay for an hoodie, I for one would like to have a branded ITC hoodie for sure if it's available in my region.. is there any plan for shipping or sales? I'd like to own one too  Grin

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Sure, we've got peeps really excited about the project ITC, who will pay for an hoodie, I for one would like to have a branded ITC hoodie for sure if it's available in my region.. is there any plan for shipping or sales? I'd like to own one too  Grin
But what exactly they want to do with this? I mean still any contest, compilation are remains or going to start? Who is eligible for this souvenirs?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

But what exactly they want to do with this? I mean still any contest, compilation are remains or going to start? Who is eligible for this souvenirs?

Was going to ask this actually is it going to be sold or go to big investors or is it going to be given out by contests? Haven’t heard how we can get them yet
ranlovic

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

The idea will be useful.
Absorbing business, seamless activity!  Good luck team.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Was going to ask this actually is it going to be sold or go to big investors or is it going to be given out by contests? Haven’t heard how we can get them yet

I will be happy to take part of any contest to win these souvenirs. I am doing bounties, holding ITC tokens and interested in souvenirs as well
iress22

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

This could be the next big thing. Still have to wait until December but it will definitely gain more attention. Targeting smart technologies and renewable sources is the way to go. Efficient mining makes everyone happier 
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

This could be the next big thing. Still have to wait until December but it will definitely gain more attention. Targeting smart technologies and renewable sources is the way to go. Efficient mining makes everyone happier 

I think you are talking about manner launch in December? Yes, that will be very big steps for ITC, and everyone is waiting for this launch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: