Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94538 times)
CandicePeterson

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

Good evening, devs!
Amazing sales dues.
Reasoned approach, seamless website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

There are a lot of block chain projects in the field of Internet of things. IoT-Chain has a good prospect in this industry. Buying the coin at the bargain price is a good strategy.

Well right now it is at an all time low, this is definitely the right time to buy $ITC. I can't believe it has actually fallen to lower than $0.50. I thought getting it for $1.00 was a bargain!

Ultimately this period is very engaging of one's emotions a lot of marketing instability but it presents a unique opportunity - buy opportunity
Agree. Fortunately market also down and ITC also approx 0.50$. It was big fall happened in market. I guess this is time to invest and hold your ITC.

HODL is the surest thing to do right now with the market falling tokens will be cheap it is wise to watch because am hoping soon there is gonna a rise in the market

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

There are a lot of block chain projects in the field of Internet of things. IoT-Chain has a good prospect in this industry. Buying the coin at the bargain price is a good strategy.

Well right now it is at an all time low, this is definitely the right time to buy $ITC. I can't believe it has actually fallen to lower than $0.50. I thought getting it for $1.00 was a bargain!

Ultimately this period is very engaging of one's emotions a lot of marketing instability but it presents a unique opportunity - buy opportunity
Agree. Fortunately market also down and ITC also approx 0.50$. It was big fall happened in market. I guess this is time to invest and hold your ITC.

HODL is the surest thing to do right now with the market falling tokens will be cheap it is wise to watch because am hoping soon there is gonna a rise in the market

I ma adding more tokens. Even if it goes down below 0.50 I will keep adding. I believe ITC tokens worth more than current price. I think I will get multiple times returns.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

IoT is a long term hold for me thats for sure! I can't see it going much lower at the moment and hopefully we will see the market start to recover soon
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

I ma adding more tokens. Even if it goes down below 0.50 I will keep adding. I believe ITC tokens worth more than current price. I think I will get multiple times returns.

I have the same strategy :-) I will soon have some ETH at my disposal. If ITC falls below $ 0.5 again, then I will invest again
and then I wait 2-3 years :-)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

I have the same strategy :-) I will soon have some ETH at my disposal. If ITC falls below $ 0.5 again, then I will invest again

It’s a good technique, I personally think HODLing is overlooked sometimes, too many people try and do too much during a bear market. ITC tokens will be very valuable in the future it’s worth buying now whilst it’s cheap and putting it on your hardware wallet and leaving it to one side.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

It’s a good technique, I personally think HODLing is overlooked sometimes, too many people try and do too much during a bear market. ITC tokens will be very valuable in the future it’s worth buying now whilst it’s cheap and putting it on your hardware wallet and leaving it to one side.

I think investors will get good return within a year. Specially when mainnet launch is near, expected by December 2018.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

I think investors will get good return within a year. Specially when mainnet launch is near, expected by December 2018.

Likewise. I keep seeing the team attending events, providing weekly updates on the state of the project, interacting with the community and holding a strong social media presence.  I think come December when the main net is launched, early adopters will be rewarded.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

This is a good long term hold. Looking forward to the future of ITC

I am with you on this one also, I think it's one project that is greatly undervalued in this bear market and even in the blockchain as a whole, it's a project meant for the security of IoT devices and even the blockchain as an extension

Same here mate. I am going to hold my Tokens for long term. December should be good month for ITC. Mainnet launch is planned for December.

December is good month for everything crypto related... This year is still the blockchain year and the forces are gathering on that note... I will advice for more bagging of ITC token

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

Great company! I advise everyone to participate in ico! An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society! I'm sure the company will collect the funds on ICO! all the advice
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

This is a good long term hold. Looking forward to the future of ITC

I am with you on this one also, I think it's one project that is greatly undervalued in this bear market and even in the blockchain as a whole, it's a project meant for the security of IoT devices and even the blockchain as an extension

Same here mate. I am going to hold my Tokens for long term. December should be good month for ITC. Mainnet launch is planned for December.

December is good month for everything crypto related... This year is still the blockchain year and the forces are gathering on that note... I will advice for more bagging of ITC token
Of course the price of ITC token will increase a lot in December like last year everything got in a bull and as you say with Mainnet release it should be very easy for them.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

IoT is a long term hold for me thats for sure! I can't see it going much lower at the moment and hopefully we will see the market start to recover soon
Yeap, but it will good if we add more tokens if it hit low again. After launch their testnet definitely new high we will be see soon.
Newsdistlechi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

Hey all! I wish the idea luck. Outstanding job,  good project!
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

Yeap, but it will good if we add more tokens if it hit low again. After launch their testnet definitely new high we will be see soon.

Yeah mate most folks are really looking towards mainnet I included, I believe their mainnet will have a huge impact on the team and their community.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

Yeah mate most folks are really looking towards mainnet I included, I believe their mainnet will have a huge impact on the team and their community.

Yep from thit’s excitement you can tell the team can’t wait to have a product out the few times I’ve talked to them in chat they really seem to be happy about the progress and excited to get the code out to the public sphere
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

Yep from thit’s excitement you can tell the team can’t wait to have a product out the few times I’ve talked to them in chat they really seem to be happy about the progress and excited to get the code out to the public sphere

Everyone who have ITC on the watchlist, is excited about the progress of the project. Not many IoT projects are so advanced in their development like ITC.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

In various blogs and on Twitter, I read more and more about IotChain. The project gets around and everyone is excited about it. That's a good hype. In the next bull market we will all benefit :-)

Yes, they constantly update their social channels, which to me gives this project a superior edge, not to mention conferences and seminars that they have been attending and upcoming ones too, so they are really relentless in their drive to make this project a success, we can also feel the impact of this awareness in their community

IoT Chain is really active in all their social media channels. They attending to conferences, have several Project meetings and report regularly updates. I'm very bullish for ITC.

This part got me, is like a constant stream of updates is been done by the team, conferences, seminars, meetups, is just too much buzz that the team is dishing out to the community, hence the partnership and all that, they sure have there ways around the community in ensuring that they don't lack in terms of their relentless nature in ensuring that they succeed
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

In various blogs and on Twitter, I read more and more about IotChain. The project gets around and everyone is excited about it. That's a good hype. In the next bull market we will all benefit :-)

Yes, they constantly update their social channels, which to me gives this project a superior edge, not to mention conferences and seminars that they have been attending and upcoming ones too, so they are really relentless in their drive to make this project a success, we can also feel the impact of this awareness in their community

IoT Chain is really active in all their social media channels. They attending to conferences, have several Project meetings and report regularly updates. I'm very bullish for ITC.

This part got me, is like a constant stream of updates is been done by the team, conferences, seminars, meetups, is just too much buzz that the team is dishing out to the community, hence the partnership and all that, they sure have there ways around the community in ensuring that they don't lack in terms of their relentless nature in ensuring that they succeed

At least I’m not the only one noticing that a team that grows and cares about their project is excited to get it exposed to as many. People as possible which is what I think is the reason behind the great marketing and announcements we’ve been seeing
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

It's great to see this level of enthusiasm in the project, as well as the project's focus on communicating with the public. I agree that communication is critical. It's pathetic to see other projects collect tens of millions of dollars and then completely abandon their social media presence.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

At least I’m not the only one noticing that a team that grows and cares about their project is excited to get it exposed to as many. People as possible which is what I think is the reason behind the great marketing and announcements we’ve been seeing

I really think that the ITC team can not wait, to the release the testnet or later the mainnet. I think they are very confident, that the project will enthuse the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: