Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:11:18 AM

Atfs will establish its own marketplace fir agricultural products like fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. We will surely alot of buyers here and its more convinient because it will be delivered at your doorsteps.
Interesting. Where did you find info about marketplace? I thought that building Smart farm is crucial stage for upcoming years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

Atfs will establish its own marketplace fir agricultural products like fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. We will surely alot of buyers here and its more convinient because it will be delivered at your doorsteps.
this will greatly make this project exciting and much in demand, I hope the success of this project.
ryabinov

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

Dudes, this is the best ICO of 2018
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

How can you say this is the Best ICO for now?  Grin I think you are a really hardcore fan of these project so thank you for supporting ATFS. You can also join the bounty campaigns if you want to earn free tokens.

Bubus

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

In my opinion this is one of the best ICO project i have ever seen. I believe, that in long term can bring really huge profits. And the most important thing is that it is an extremely needed project. I am surprised that ATFS has not reached softcap yet.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

Interesting. Where did you find info about marketplace? I thought that building Smart farm is crucial stage for upcoming years.
This project aims to decentralized the current market system. Where suppliers (farmers) can directly sell it to the consumers. Smart Farm is just one of the facets of this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
You are right, this project will really make a real breakthrough in the food industry. The most important thing is that the development of the project should continue at the same pace as today.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
You are right, this project will really make a real breakthrough in the food industry. The most important thing is that the development of the project should continue at the same pace as today.
This project is based on a very brilliant concept f integrating agricultural with technology which has attracted many investors to it and it is also developing every day. They are on the stage of development and getting a huge response from the community.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

The project looks amazing and interesting! I was interested in the technology that the team wants to use to produce meat?
Yes, the team is perhaps looking forward to add meat to their concept and also the project is really promoting the agriculture field more and more and each farmer who really works hard in the field will get good returns for his hard work with the help of modern technology.

sorry but you didnt understand anything from this project; this has nothing to do with meat; plant based meat is fully vega product with chemical ingredients. Most of the people here doesnt know what they are talking about; because they have no plan about biologie, farm industry, etc. ...
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

this will greatly make this project exciting and much in demand, I hope the success of this project.

You are right, if devs will be active in developing this project then we can be sure that the project will be successful in the coming days. I am looking forward for more developments from atfs project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

Really, you are right, my dear friends. Exit to wide market of provisions in scales of grocery activity will spin this project. And will help as well it to be fixed in this domain

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

I'm watching the collection of money on the site and I see that about 1.5 million have been collected, soft cap 2 million and the time has remained very short. What will the team do if it does not collect the software cap? I wish the team to raise enough money!

Is 2 million soft cap can support the development of this project? I hope that many investors will be attracted and will invest in ATFS project. Also hoping that devs will be more active with this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

good design. he deserves support and respect, because now with clean products in the world the problem. there are a lot of GMOs. and these guys can bring to a high level.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:15:50 PM

thats it because i never heard or seen anything like that too or who knows wp v2.0 i ust know atfs is creating an alternative protein food from plant

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

I highly doubt too many farmers will bother using a crypto marketplace to sell their wares, most of them will have regular bulk buyers who pay cold hard cash
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

I highly doubt too many farmers will bother using a crypto marketplace to sell their wares, most of them will have regular bulk buyers who pay cold hard cash
In such situation, the team can arrange some good points where the farmers can sell their goods for cash directly if they don't need to trade in cryptos. Even that can be good and even it would serve a good opportunity to all the farmers to get theirselves into the cryptos world.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

I think ATFS will working with third party companies, they will paid for these companies and they will give the cash for farmers.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

The project looks very interesting. But it's not entirely clear to me how the project will work.
The main idea of ​​the project is to develop the food industry in order to solve the problem with a lack of food for the whole population.

The ATFS Project aims to establish Smart Farm 2.0, to facilitate mass production of plant based meat, and to create a disruptive decentralized platform. Among the three, I am more interested in Food Science. It has been featured a year ago that a chemical coming from a plant will make the vegetarian food taste like real meat.
Do you really believe in this? I have not yet tried vegetable food similar to meat. Where can you eat this product?
Oh yes, then you have been missing alot my dear. Those vegetarian restaurants do serve sumptuous delicacies that are all made of vegetables but tastes and look like meat. Even the texture and color combinations are alike. These vegetarian delicacies are in great demand nowadays. You should try them one day. ATFS definitely did their due diligence on the popularity demand in our market.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

How can you say this is the Best ICO for now?  Grin I think you are a really hardcore fan of these project so thank you for supporting ATFS. You can also join the bounty campaigns if you want to earn free tokens.
IMO, i don't think ATFS is the best ICO of 2018, but at least they are will be one of good ICOs at this time. Their idea is make our life better and can be reality, not like some project said about can't happend or hard to perform.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

IMO, i don't think ATFS is the best ICO of 2018, but at least they are will be one of good ICOs at this time. Their idea is make our life better and can be reality, not like some project said about can't happend or hard to perform.
I hardly doubt they will be attracting that many people in the short term. Majority of crypto investors are millennials and to be honest most of them don't care that much about agriculture ,they only want stuff that are attractive and futurestic and to tell them about improving the agriculture ,they just wouldn't be that intressted . I hope this goes well for the project and proves me wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: