Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

I highly doubt too many farmers will bother using a crypto marketplace to sell their wares, most of them will have regular bulk buyers who pay cold hard cash
I think ATFS will working with third party companies, they will paid for these companies and they will give the cash for farmers.

Or much better if they are going to be a third party system that will seek a contract with companies in local government. Unless they will have to go through teaching farmers as well about cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

For me I don't see this token as short investment, it for long term, I'm planning to hold my tokens at least one year and half, because I think the price will go up when they build those smart farm and producing plant based meat.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

For me I don't see this token as short investment, it for long term, I'm planning to hold my tokens at least one year and half, because I think the price will go up when they build those smart farm and producing plant based meat.

I totally agree with you. Such investments that require good technical support can only achieve a good value after some time. Say only this "one year and half" is your idea or is it due to their roadmap and the dated construction time?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

This project will become popular world wide and also earn huge profits but it will take time for the to spread all over the world. But in the future the value of this token will surely get very high if you hold it for long-term.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:12:15 AM

Definitely, agree. Seeing that this project is the best project for long-term, I guess it will be having many multiplies on the price.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:15:36 AM

That would be a good idea mate. Because for now, the price of cryptocurrencies is bit of low because of the panic selling. But hopefully, they say it will recover again and that's the time you can sell it.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

Dudes, this is the best ICO of 2018

How can you say this is the Best ICO for now?  Grin I think you are a really hardcore fan of these project so thank you for supporting ATFS. You can also join the bounty campaigns if you want to earn free tokens.
IMO, i don't think ATFS is the best ICO of 2018, but at least they are will be one of good ICOs at this time. Their idea is make our life better and can be reality, not like some project said about can't happend or hard to perform.
I hardly doubt they will be attracting that many people in the short term. Majority of crypto investors are millennials and to be honest most of them don't care that much about agriculture ,they only want stuff that are attractive and futurestic and to tell them about improving the agriculture ,they just wouldn't be that intressted . I hope this goes well for the project and proves me wrong.

absolutely my opinion, if there is a serious agriculture company they should have give all the proof to their followers, investors in order to delete all suspicion. I do not really think that agriculture related blockchain projects can success in crypto world ... not only you will loose your money but also your health bcs of bio-synthetic products.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:46:43 AM

I highly doubt too many farmers will bother using a crypto marketplace to sell their wares, most of them will have regular bulk buyers who pay cold hard cash
I think ATFS will working with third party companies, they will paid for these companies and they will give the cash for farmers.
Agree to that, although i would prefer if farmers get to involve in cryptocurrencies and teach them. So that they csn get this technologies cheaper than the companies could offer.
So, someone should educate them so that they can adopt the technology? What you mean is that this platform would provide farmers the tools needed in cheaper price?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

For me, it is one of the best project here in the crypto currency community. And also, for this great idea that also holds a strong platform. I wish this will have a smooth process in the ICO. I will continuously support this project. But for now, I don't think farmers would agree to involve them in crypto currencies. But soon, our farmers will also be in the crypto currency community.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

This project will become popular world wide and also earn huge profits but it will take time for the to spread all over the world. But in the future the value of this token will surely get very high if you hold it for long-term.
Well, I hope that your right because as I observed after the ICO its price is slowly getting low. Also, this project takes longer years to be developed because this is a big project and this is all about agriculture thing.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

I Hope that ATFS will their best to make the project successful, their plans and goals will surely help many farmers. I just hope that devs are sincere with this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

Well, I hope that your right because as I observed after the ICO its price is slowly getting low. Also, this project takes longer years to be developed because this is a big project and this is all about agriculture thing.
of course this project is really complicated in its development. However, if they have enough investors and followers, the development will be more rapid. So I think they need to expand their advertising campaign.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

This token is a long-term investment since you still need to wait for the project to release those Smart Farms system and High-Tech Agriculture plans in order for them to have more clients. It all depends on the marketing in the long run.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

I Hope that ATFS will their best to make the project successful, their plans and goals will surely help many farmers. I just hope that devs are sincere with this project.
Not just it can help many farmers but also it can help us to consume and create safety and reliable source of food. But, in the question of farmers might not engage into this technology, there's still a chance if the team will make the farmers understand what this platform and cryptothings is all about.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

Not just it can help many farmers but also it can help us to consume and create safety and reliable source of food. But, in the question of farmers might not engage into this technology, there's still a chance if the team will make the farmers understand what this platform and cryptothings is all about.
ATFS missions give a better understanding for the farmers as they can start abiding to a choice and produce the food with high quality and stop focusing on the quantity and the ATFS Incentive program after reaching the soft cap bonus pay adds value for all the people who are participating in the Incentive program with ATFS and it will be calculated at the end of the token sale but any exact date when the token sale ends  Huh
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

This token is a long-term investment since you still need to wait for the project to release those Smart Farms system and High-Tech Agriculture plans in order for them to have more clients. It all depends on the marketing in the long run.

Yeah, as the agricultural sectors on the government are always monitor the supply of food in the country. As I understand on the concepts on this project they aimed to maintain the supply of  food throughout the world as they adopt the blockchain technology that involves the different crypto currencies in terms of payments by having this project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

Or much better if they are going to be a third party system that will seek a contract with companies in local government. Unless they will have to go through teaching farmers as well about cryptocurrency.

Yeah, they can do that but before doing that they need to make the project more stable and have enough funds. To do that ATFS needs more investors to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

Yeah, they can do that but before doing that they need to make the project more stable and have enough funds. To do that ATFS needs more investors to support the project.

What's the point of making ATFS though? They can do the exact same thing with BTC, ETH, LTC or pretty much any existing crypto out there will much less work
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

What's the point of making ATFS though? They can do the exact same thing with BTC, ETH, LTC or pretty much any existing crypto out there will much less work
You are not right radically. Launch of given project implies his launch to masses , in order to tell of such industry through own brand. As there is an informativeness.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

Yes i completely agree with you.ATFS is still not more popular .many people's still didn't know about this project so i think they have to increase their promotions therfore they can easily get the more and more investeros.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: