Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is future?  (Read 27852 times)
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

Not exactly the next bitcoin but the next best coin out there asides from bitcoin probably because it's potential and the demand for there is fairly increasing. And stating the fact that it one of the leading coins in the alternative coins in the cryptomarket so yeah it is a next big thing we can expect a lot from ethereum but in terms of faring with bitcoin I personally it is quite not there yet.

panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:55:55 AM

Yes, bro!
Ether is the future, it has all chances to catch up with bitcoin.
It takes only time and support from the community
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

Ethereum will be a good alternative currency for bitcoin but ethereum will not be a bitcoin because ethereum and bitcoin both are having different concept ethereum holds value based on smart contract running in platform where bitcoin is oldest cryptocurrency accepted by whole world.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?
Obviously I believe Ethereum is real development & future is more bright I am sure.In new year it will be crossed 1000$+ but it will never be the equivalent of BTC.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:08:21 PM

There is always a future for every coin but that will be depending to the people if they are interested on it to invest. That is the reason why campaigns are made, To look for people who can promote their coin and advertise to every social media to get more investors.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:46:45 PM

Now ethereum price is very high, will rise until the we can be a rich person on the future if the ethereum price still increasing and ETH good hold a long time investment in future. so the future is still promising through the price is high
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:13:29 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin will not be replaced. Bitcoin remains in the top position. Bitcoin will continue to grow and its price is increasingly leaving others. People will switch to etjereum because the price is still reachable.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:16:39 PM

My full support to your Statement. Ethereum will be going the same path as bitcoin. For the moment I am expecting it to lower up to 40K and then will be adding to my long-term positions.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:22:47 PM

I do not understand what you mean then I think ethereum is altcoin and will still be altcoin. in my opinion its development is arguably the same level as bitcoin even I think beyond it. ranging from platforms further enhanced by smart contrack and cheap and fast transactions.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

no. bitcoin and ethereum have different vision and mission, it is currently the best altcoin besides bitcoin is ethereum. plus a lot of all ico using eth-based coin, which makes the eth more advanced. but the highest price remains bitcoin.

Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

I think the ETH will be the next BTC will take a long time to pursue the price too. but for now I prefer Ethereum rather than bitcoin and I wish that the price of ETH will soon follow the price of BTC
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:47:23 PM

ETH have better technology and many people are increasingly interested in ETH, of course the price will keep rising but no yet passing the bitcoin. Bitcoin still the king.
sparveenat

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

It is too early to say that Ethereum is future. Till Bitcoin is alive it is very difficult to beat Bitcoin by Ethereum and you cannot compare both are different in the price tag so we should be practically analyze it. Ethereum is not bad but it has to go long way to achieve and give best returns to its investors.

spacegoon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

bitcoin is more of an asset then anything now. I don't think its very practical for anything that it was originally created for. Not anonymous, not fast enough to be used as a currency. transaction times are so long it will never be adopted for mainstream use; steam recently got rid of it citing massive transaction fees.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:05:26 PM

Have any doubt about Ethereum future? everyone know that ETH is the next BTC.I believe ETH is the good effective coin for future investment.Who people invest in ETH he must be got more profit after 2 years.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:25:01 PM

I find that it's hard for ethereum to replace bitcoin. Although there's a possibility for having a bright future,  ethereum will only survive for a short time to be first cryptocurrency replacing bitcoin. I think bitcoin will stand strongly in lifetime due to any crisis that might happen.
aurorabitcoin.96

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

Well, i think ETH will be king in its own way. Maybe Ethereum can developed and combined with Gaming System or something innovative way

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:39:01 PM

Ethereum is to blockchain what Microsoft Windows is to the tech industry.

It is definitely here to stay, but it won't replace Bitcoin. It has a different functionality.

I'm currently viewing Ethereum as a safer investment than Bitcoin. Ethereum has a leg to stand on because there are thousands of other tokens built on top of its blockchain platform. But the value of Bitcoin is based solely on trust in the system. If people start to lose trust in Bitcoin's real intrinsic value, the price will drop. But Ethereum has a greater intrinsic value due to its functionality.

You have really said it all. Bitcoin is based on trust and been the first protocol it has fundamental features that are distinct from ethereum protocol. Talking about replacement is out of place. I thinks what we should talking about is functionality issues.

HOMT