Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is future?  (Read 27852 times)
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?
please be attention reading this...what is ethereum's "Difficulty Bom"?

source : https://www.investopedia.com/news/what-ethereums-difficulty-bomb/
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

The unique thing about ethereum is that it can be used to make tokens, and because it looks easier to make tokens than masternode coins, it is used by many people to make scam projects which certainly make ethereum's reputation decline.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

I think bitcoin has a future even if its price drops a lot of support for bitcoin so while still cheap and afford the price of eth buy a lot and just hold it so your profit will grow if the price increase eth you do not panic because you know that the price of eth someday increases.

ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Yes, I believe yes. ETH in the future will become the most potential cryptographic market, surpassing BTC's market cap to lead the electronic money market. But to do that is probably a very long time, no one knows ahead of the future of electronic money. What will happen, but I believe in ETH

carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

I don't think that ETH will survive till that event but altcoins will be on the top and I blieve in it witough doubts. Altcoins are more prepared for the comparison with BTC's dominance.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

Why not Ethereum is as popular as bitcoin and has a more advanced technology. I admit that Ethereum can become the main coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

There is a chance that part of bitcoin's capitalization will pass to eth in 2018.
But price for etherium will not be so high because supply of eth much more than btc.

And don't forget about Bitcoin Cash Wink

I think so, supply about ETH is very high.
so I think bch is near to be next bitcoin.
but many coin like ripple and neo are making much update and innovation about their coin.
it will interesting to watch this.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
cute41193

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

I think that bitcoin is irreplaceable, and ethereum remains in its position, so ethereum has good and potential values and community with good ico and does not underestimate it.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

There is a chance that part of bitcoin's capitalization will pass to eth in 2018.
But price for etherium will not be so high because supply of eth much more than btc.

but many coin like ripple and neo are making much update and innovation about their coin.
yeah you are right about it. There still many good coins that may surpass ethereum and be the next bitcoin. Now we can see ethereum price are drop and look like it will be more drop from the fud I can tell panic sell on ethereum will come.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

I think that there is a future for ethics because they are booming so the price of eth does not sell others cheap because they do not want to lose but I think that they are wrong because the reason why sell is cheap because the price of eth does not fall as long as eth's potential is so it's better to hold it until next year because the eth price next year will increase.

jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

I don't think that Ethereum can be "next Bitcoin", because ETH and BTC are not the same things. Both are fulfills it's role. Stop compare them.
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

Ethereum will never be the next bitcoin. In future, ethereum has a chance to leave the rating of the three best crypto currencies, because the strength of ethereum is very much connected with the ICO sphere, which is now in great decline.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

Ethereum is a complete altcoin. It has better characteristics than bitcoin. The ethereun market is developing very strongly. Many investors are buying and keeping ether. Ether is like bitcoin 2.0. So I believe that bitcoin will be the brightest star of the future. It will replace bitcoin.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

I don't think that Ethereum can be "next Bitcoin", because ETH and BTC are not the same things. Both are fulfills it's role. Stop compare them.

I agree, each has different function and purpose. It is quite sad that Ethereum drops at less than $200 dollar last day. Though almost all cryptocurrency is affected but still its a big loss to cryptocommunity. Ethereum is improving and more updates are coming. Eth as ha brighter future.

Open for Campaigns
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

If bitcoin is a king in the electronic money world of today, ethereum is the king of the future. Ethereum has a lot of bitcoin-like characteristics and it is more complete than bitcoin. The ethereum market is developing very strongly. Investors are choosing ether for long term development. The ether value will increase in the future. It will give investors huge profits.
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:13:06 AM

[/quote

I can't tell this right now. I am not expecting ETH to be the next Bitcoin. For me, Bitcoin will always be the number one!
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:50:12 AM

yeah you are right about it. There still many good coins that may surpass ethereum and be the next bitcoin. Now we can see ethereum price are drop and look like it will be more drop from the fud I can tell panic sell on ethereum will come.
I am sure Ethereum can become the future but now all Altcoin prices in the crypto market have not yet risen again and dropped dramatically, therefore for now it is better to hold our altcoin and wait for the price of altcoin and bitcoin to rise again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:55:39 AM

in my own perspective, i think ethereum cannot be bitcoin in terms of its value price, however ethereum has a great potential coin, and it is also good in future investments next to bitcoin. Ethereum now is decreased its price to about 30% of its stable price in six months. but i think there would be a comeback on its price maybe by next year.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

At the moment, after the Bitcoins in popularity goes Eth. But I think the İm broadcast is more in demand and its Blockchain is a platform for thousands of new projects. Believe in this coin.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:32:36 AM

There will be a long way for that thing to happen, cause the price gap between those 2 were so big, so it will be hard day for ethereum to reach the level of bitcoin at this level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: