Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is future?  (Read 27852 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

I think that ether has a big potential and with time it may occupy the place of btc but it is difficult to call it the next btc because each of them has its own peculiarities and advantages

There is no doubt that the number of ethereum-based projects and tokens will make ethereum even more important and popular, and certainly will make ethereum's price one day expensive.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?

With the better features of ethereum and higher supply, there is a possibility. Ethereum is the top choice of most ICO projects and has wide community support that would drive the cryptocurrency on top of the industry. It might be experiencing a dump in terms of pricing but it has been there a number of times but somehow it has manage to recover and its time it soared higher.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

I don't think so that it will be the next bitcoin. But it is a profitable and useful cryptocurrency. It is accepted by multiple countries and in those countries their government also support it. And this thing help it to increase its user number. Ethereum is mainly use for investment purposes and this is due to because of its stable market price. Ethereum is also accepted by many multimillion companies and this things help it to boost up its popularity. And these above thing ultimately help it to increase its popularity and make it future safe.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

no, ethereum will not be the next bitcoin. I am sure of that, but ethereum can be a good option in every long trade and investment. yes, ethereum is ranked second and is used as a smart contract by many wallets. that's why ethereum is more likely than other crypto.

Yep, ethereum is indeed the best altcoin to date and to replace bitcoin will not be able to be the mother of all coins at any time, and now I still hope that ethereum can go up to the moon again.
I would argue that this is capable of being Ethereum future for Cryptocurrency. with its growth in attendance and support for the advancement of Cryptocurrency was able to be the answer to be the main coin Cryptocurrency who can afford to be a valuable coin.
Crypto is future and Ethereum is a big and top Altcoin. The market cap is very high and people trust it the most. You are right that in the future it will go high and high and may reach to bitcoin in price. The demand for Ethereum these days is good than bitcoin and by this way the price will also increase with the passage of time. Hold your Ethereum for your future.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

Etherium will never be a bitcoin, it's completely different coin with a different philosophy. Never compare them, and Eth will never occupy the first place in the market, bitcoin will remain the digital gold and all the other altcoins will cost always less than him and have lower capitalization, it is the law of today's market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

ETH doesn't need to be a BTC, it just needs to do what it wants to do. The market needs different things to perfect, so these Altcoins don't need to be compared to BTC.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

Etherium will never be a bitcoin, it's completely different coin with a different philosophy. Never compare them, and Eth will never occupy the first place in the market, bitcoin will remain the digital gold and all the other altcoins will cost always less than him and have lower capitalization, it is the law of today's market.
I agree with you bitcoin and ethereum is different in aims, bitcoin to be as money and ethereum is used for smart contract and decentralize application dapps platform, i agree if bitcoin is future of money and ethereum is future of smart contract and decentralize application. I think it is more better than statement that ethereum will be bitcoin due to they are different.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

every day we discuss what is waiting for this cryptocurrency. And already for a long time, we observe that ETH maintains its position. This gives us the opportunity to believe in the future of ETH.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

In terms of price, Ethere will never be the same as bitcoin. Ethereum has a higher supply than bitcoin so their price will never be the same. For demand, I think Ethereum will beat bitcoin in the future as Eth's platform is being used by majority of alternate coin. Give it 5-8 years and it is possible that Ethereum become number one or the gap between the two will be lessen.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

I think that ether has a big potential and with time it may occupy the place of btc but it is difficult to call it the next btc because each of them has its own peculiarities and advantages

No one altcoin can ever become the next Bitcoin. Ethereum has probably the best potential in comparison with the other tokens but it will never replace BTC. It can enlarge the market cap but not more.
Satria01

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

I think etherium can be a good coin after bitcoin. etherium is the most popular smart contract blockhain and is often used as payment

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

No I think BTC ans ETH are both unique enough to be the two leading coins. They can't replace each other, they're more like a king and a queen than a king and a prince.

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

I think you should not compare eth with btc . Both coins have great prospects in the future. btc is the coin that sets the trend all over the crypto market. eth, in turn, is a very promising coin due to its blockchain , innovation and technology possibly vengeance which is used by multiple projects, ico.
krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

The quality and vastness of the Ethereum Platform will survive many more ups and downs of the crypto currency. I am sure that the best alternative coin has sufficient strength. And this feature in my opinion makes the future of Ethereum more confident.
Genania

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

Etherum is the following better currency following to Bitcoin, It appears to me that the cost of the etherium desire never achieve the price of bitcoin. Never silver plate desire not price similar golden . Bitcoin is exclusive in its form . And no altcoin desire ever actualize much outcome .
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

I believe that Ethereum become the world-wide useful crypto in a different spheres of our life. For example, we will tokenize our things like cars, real estate, and even personal time!
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

Eth is good coin next to Bitcoin, but it cannot replace Bitcoin, becuase it is the most trusted coin by investors. One cannot predict about future in crypto world.
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

Not only ETH is the key to the future because there are a lot of other promising alts like EOS and NEO. But ETH is the most valueable and its chances are higher.
I agree that Ethereum is now a very valuable coin, and competitors cannot yet catch up with it. But Ethereum has weaknesses that cannot be eliminated.  And now really EOS and NEO, are the leading competitors, but there are new coins that have all the chances to become leaders Aelf, Seele, etc.
It is not possible, although Ethereum is the top Altcoin but there is a huge difference between bitcoin and Altcoin. The price difference is so high that Ethereum will take several years to reach to the current price level of bitcoin and then bitcoin will be more than $30000. Therefore in my opinion ehtereum will ever be a next bitcoin but will be the second coin.
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

it could be, because the days of development are getting faster and faster, because for now Ethereum is still considered the best coin for now.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

Ethereum is a great coin thanks to which you can earn enough. But while I don't think about that sooner or later he will be better than bitcoin as it is most likely fantasy. I do not hope for it and try to just earn as much as possible

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: