Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is future?  (Read 27856 times)
Timaif

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

Ethereum is the future of cryptocurrency. I know soon new developments from Vitalik Buterin will be announced.
Topcarey

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

i think not bitcoin and ethereum are two different altcoin. each of them have diff program and diff progress. the question is would ethereum will reach bitcoin? or bitcoin will down to ethereum? my thought is i dont know for now because they are diff.
I don’t think that Ethereum is future. it is the second biggest coin in the world and as I think it will never surpass bitcoin because still most of the people believe in bitcoin the most and they will never prefer an Altcoin instead of bitcoin. No doubt that the Ethereum investors would make huge profits in the future but if you think that it will take over the market it is not possible.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

Although now arguably Ethereum prices are falling. And with these conditions give an effect which is not good for the growth of all Altcoin. Although like that, I am convinced that the future of the Ethereum's still very good. And many people are hoping that these coins will replace the Bitcoin in the future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

No matter how bad the news background around etherium  is, it did not lead to a fall in prices, the market as a whole has a cyclical dynamic, and over the years cryptocurrency prices fall and grow every year, and each time this is accompanied by panic and cries about the market’s collapse.
I agree, I can also say that basically all movements in the market are speculative and it often happens that the price drops very much, but we know many examples when after a while new growth begins again.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

I'm one of those people who's believing that Ethereum will really going to follow the bitcoin. Even it's having a huge fall these last few months I know it will going to recover soon.

At your service
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

I still think that the future is in Bitcoin. But ethereum can develop very well. But still I'm not sure that ethereum will take the place of bitcoin.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

I still think that the future is in Bitcoin. But ethereum can develop very well. But still I'm not sure that ethereum will take the place of bitcoin.
not only is bitcoin the future, ethereum, xrp will also be the future, because this is technology, you have to be realistic, and optimistic is also necessary, for ethereum itself will also be the future, because the technology used is very good for future needs, such as their Smart Contract

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

Not.  This can not be unambiguously for the reason that different coins are created on different platforms and perform different functions.

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?
Certainly ETH will have a good and glorious future in the crypto market. Because it is Altcoins is very diverse and potential. The discount of ETH is much but  we  don't underestimate it is the biggest mistake and it is the currency that is expected to increase in price after me after Bitcoin.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

Yes it is the etherium will be next of bitcoin in the future, And if we look at the CMC for now the etherium was still in the number two spot but they have some coin for now that etherium become in the number 3 spot in the pass month it was surpass by XRP coin. So we cannot be sure for now if the etherium will always in number two.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

basically cryptocurrency is the technology of the future. so obviously ethereum is included in it. by using ethereum everyone can create their own tokens without needing to think about the blockchain network, because with Smartcontrac all that can be done

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

If it made any difference, then it would make a lot of sense to make predictions. I am interested in Ethereum more than in bitcoin just because it seems to me that only it is capable of being paid constantly. Bitcoin is definitely not capable of this

Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

I think Bitcoin remains the best forever. Because he is the first and if the cryptocurrency becomes the world then only led by Bitcoin. Ethereum has a future not in the first place.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

Yes, all of cryptocurrency is future for digital world, because Cryptocurrency is very faster thank banks and very cheap in transaction. So why you scare? Cryptocurrency is very profitable and will make you profit and profit.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

I am certain which following ten years we will have ethereum on top also it will stay the best altcoin. It appears in my experience which right now a good expense within ethereum is among the greatest options.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

Yes, all of cryptocurrency is future for digital world, because Cryptocurrency is very faster thank banks and very cheap in transaction. So why you scare? Cryptocurrency is very profitable and will make you profit and profit.
cryptocurrency is future for digital world, true but not All, only the best one will become the future. Cryptocurrency is very profitable,True but there is also a risk within it, don't forget that Crypto Market is so unstable and fluctuating.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

Time will pass, but Bitcoin will remain in the lead. But with the Ethereum of this may not happen. The team needs to continue working and innovating. Otherwise, the coin will lose its lead.
Richeniko55

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

if RSK will be success, it can eat ethereum. There are also things like EOS, Lisk, NEO and many other with smart contracts possible that they can also replace ethereum with lower costs and better scalability. But ethereum has a one advantage - it is 2nd most popular before bitcoin as a cryptocurrency so i think bitcoin smart contracts is most opponent for eth right now
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

We can really say that ethereum has a very good and bright future because its blockchain is very famous by new coins listed in the market today including those projects be it big or small. I really admire how Vitalik Buterin made ethereum into perfection over the past years.

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?

What that mean next bitcoin, bitcoin was first cryptoccurrency in history and noone already will be able to be first. If talk about market capitalization I don't belive that some coin will be able to overtake bitcoin ever.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: