Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is future?  (Read 27852 times)
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

Not exactly the next bitcoin but the next best coin out there asides from bitcoin probably because it's potential and the demand for there is fairly increasing. And stating the fact that it one of the leading coins in the alternative coins in the cryptomarket so yeah it is a next big thing we can expect a lot from ethereum but in terms of faring with bitcoin I personally it is quite not there yet.

When it comes to cryptocurrency, it’s notoriously volatile and unpredictable. At current, bitcoin is the most dominant coin on the whole market. First up, although it’s the oldest one,  bitcoin has the highest price of the  market, also sometimes other coins prices  depend on bitcoin price. Anyway, bitcoin is a fundamental unit in terms of digital currency, to replace of bitcoin, ethereum has to fight for a very long time. I believe, however, ethereum is the next big coin in crypto market. Because obviously, Eth shows us high potential as well as great security, people are more likely to keep an eye on ethereum, because compare to bitcoin , it’s affordable for them to buy. In a nutshell, these two coins bring us many benefits, but whether ethereum can take place of bitcoin or not, it’s stil a vague answer.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

Ethereum is always dynamic because it can be adapted to various needs. It can be said that, ethereum is the future because it can always adapt to progress.
I think that after January 2019, when the update of Constantinople will be realized, we will actually see the rapid development of ethereum and the restoration of its price.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Ethereum is always dynamic because it can be adapted to various needs. It can be said that, ethereum is the future because it can always adapt to progress.
I think that after January 2019, when the update of Constantinople will be realized, we will actually see the rapid development of ethereum and the restoration of its price.
It is a pity that last month, in October, the ethereum failed after testing this update. I hope for a positive solution to the problem and that the scaling of the block chain will succeed.
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

According to me, none of altcoin is future they are just new, we must see 5-10 years and after this which projecst still working good we must look and maybe then we can say this coin can be future for crypto world.
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

The history of ETH is already over. There is no way for it to overcame all these complications, so you need to look for the new idol to promote. It is sad.
you are probably burying ETH too early. this coin is as interesting in terms of speculation as Bitcoin. Now the market is declining and we need to buy ETH

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

I think that it wouldn't replace bitcoin but it will take a big part of all crypto. The future of ethereum is great. On it's blockchain are based hundreds of successful projects.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

If my guess is that ETH could be in the future $ 50, I think ETh can never go up to $ 1000 as you think, the market is falling and we should consider before expectations. In any coin, they will bring us risks rather than profits.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?

At ETH had no chance to become king, because it is a bubble. He grew up just because of the high demand for the ICO, and now need NODOBY ETH.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

When the price of gas so high at ETH have no chance to survive. However, I hope that they will be able to do something to solve this problem.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

No, it will not, it will always remain in the background and in a couple of years, many will bypass it, both in capitalization and simply in popularity, but this does not mean that the project will die.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:17:32 AM

This topic was created in 2017 and at that time BTC and ETH experienced very good growth. And the market conditions at that time began to increase and many people benefited. I at that time thought that ETH would be the next BTC. But now December 2017 and ETH prices are falling. But in the future, I think that can happen because ETH also has potential.
Trexmarket
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

Ethereum will survive this bear market.

Join us in this epic financial revolution! - TREX.ORG - The decentralized exchange
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

There were many people who told you to buy the ETH, because it will grow, and now it is clear that they all just lay in front of you. I feel bad about it.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

It is a pity that last month, in October, the ethereum failed after testing this update. I hope for a positive solution to the problem and that the scaling of the block chain will succeed.
2019 will be the beginning to improve the conditions that occur at this time. We are in a difficult situation and we need a variety that can change the system much better. An innovation is a very necessary thing. Etherum has enormous potential and therefore we must all continue to support all efforts related to crypto and especially the ETherum. Let's increase the use of Etherum in everyday life, I'm sure if we can increase the use of Crypto then we will get a much better era.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

too far if you mention that ethereum is the future like bitcoin, but ethereum will be a good investment now. although I'm not sure it will be as good as bitcoin
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

History ETH has already ended. It is not possible to overcome all these complications, so you need to find a new idol for promotion. It is sad.
KLACC

Activity: 350

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

At the moment, ether is going through a very difficult time. But I think this project will be able to survive. I believe in this project and am ready to invest in it.

daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:28:46 AM

That is all what they are saying that etherium will be the next bitcoin , but the situation now in etherium is that its in big dip , i think there is a bid possibilty that it will bounce back and goes high in value in the next couple of years and i think etherium will rise again to gain more profits from tge investors and holders of etherium.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:46:08 AM

At the moment, ether is going through a very difficult time. But I think this project will be able to survive. I believe in this project and am ready to invest in it.
In January when ethereum will experience hardfork, I think it's a pretty good opportunity to be able to raise from the price of ethereum. we will see the same thing next year
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:36:39 AM

even though the price has decreased but ethereum still has a future. now it is indeed a dark time for cryptocurrency, not only bitcoin is experiencing it but entirely
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: