Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin ?  (Read 170751 times)
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:06:13 PM

idiots... over 30 pages long over this useless thread girls are nothing more than nagging gold diggers who think they are entitled to something end of story it makes me so angry that men all over the world are being pussified into submission grow a pair and slap her in the face

Don't hit her!
There is never an excuse for a man to hit, or slap, a woman.
Why not? Let she learns who's dominating in the house. Sponsor shouldn't be a henpecked boy.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:10:30 PM

I don't think Girls are less than guys in any fields, they are now even more advanced and used-to techs than boys, so why won't girls be using Bitcoins? What gives them a reason not to use it?

It only takes one thing to piss them off and they will avoid it forever.

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:13:56 PM

Show her what the bitcoin is and next time you go off to bring home beckon she steals shitcoins from your laptop and buys an ugly wig. Keeping lid on ur girl safes u from being homeless.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:17:19 PM

idiots... over 30 pages long over this useless thread girls are nothing more than nagging gold diggers who think they are entitled to something end of story it makes me so angry that men all over the world are being pussified into submission grow a pair and slap her in the face

Don't hit her!

Disgusting excuse for a man/BOY that dude, the little thing that you forget to mention is your mother is also a woman and the only reason you get to talk out of that trashy mouth was because of a woman so why not gain some respect you little brat..

OP yes i am sure we have a fair amount of females using bitcoin not as much as men i doubt but still a fair few

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

KaChingCoinDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:20:29 PM

I would think not, but I could be wrong.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:29:00 PM

No! Don't slap her! Men shouldn't slap women in the face!

Agreed!
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:43:43 PM

I don't think Girls are less than guys in any fields, they are now even more advanced and used-to techs than boys, so why won't girls be using Bitcoins? What gives them a reason not to use it?
How do they transfer the crypto? There is always been serious conflict between girl's consumerism and their ability to spend but not earn money. If you give them a financial hand, they will be confused multiple times over because they don't understand the keen sense of how to turn a computer on. No chance.

Please. I earned more than a whole Bitcoin since I learned about it a few months ago.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:52:18 PM

Agreed!

WTF are you talking about? No one should slap anyone in the face. Why is it women think violence against men is ok but you better not hit back?

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 02:54:13 PM

Agreed!

WTF are you talking about? No one should slap anyone in the face. Why is it women think violence against men is ok but you better not hit back?

Because they're sexist morons that's why.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 03:07:04 PM

There is ALWAYS a reason to slap someone in the face: Man, Woman, Trisexual, Hermaphrodite, etc...

Doesn't mean you SHOULD.  Restraint is a virtue in itself.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 08:30:37 PM

They are interested in expensive things
They dont care about currency and money, all they want is their boyfriends buy these things for them...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 08:34:17 PM

It's such a bad thing that people here don't have any respect for girls/woman. One should not forget that he is born from a woman only. Respect everyone and yes, I use bitcoin even though I am a girl.

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:39:08 PM

It's such a bad thing that people here don't have any respect for girls/woman. One should not forget that he is born from a woman only. Respect everyone and yes, I use bitcoin even though I am a girl.

No matter what we say, most of the men on here will continue thinking women don't use Bitcoin, or won't work for it. Idiots will be idiots. It's just a shame that most women will come on here and see this and leave the forum.
Gertrude Perkins

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:40:11 AM

They dont care about currency and money, all they want is their boyfriends buy these things for them...

Of course women care about money.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:15:53 AM

Money is what everyone use to buy things. Who wouldn't care about money?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:24:58 PM

Money is what everyone use to buy things. Who wouldn't care about money?

Yes, this is true but real question here is for what purpose man and women spend money?
It seems that women are more emotional and man more rational in spending money.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
specgamer

Activity: 252

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:14:48 AM

Of course, anyone who has a set mind to make money would consider using and investing in bitcoins. Bitcoin is open for anyone.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:18:07 AM

This is one of them times you can ask does a bear shit in the woods? Yes girls and women use bitcoin just not as much as men.
Berau

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:41:53 AM

If you go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats, you'll see the current male to female ratio, which is 4.7:1. That's actually higher than I expected, but i think most of the "females" are scammers who are pretending to be one.
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:13:43 PM

First annual bitcoin Women's day coming up, honoring the women of bitcoin.

http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/03/05/sunday-marks-the-first-annual-bitcoin-womens-day/

Thanks Smiley <3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: