Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 1469 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

I like the concept. The website is very easy to use. I am going to buy more tokens in the sales. Bitugene is dope.. To the moon

What do you mean "Bitugene is Dope"? I never heard statement like this. Is it positive or negative? I assume this is positive as your follow up statement is positive. Excuse me my ignorant..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
terencemk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

I like the concept. The website is very easy to use. I am going to buy more tokens in the sales. Bitugene is dope.. To the moon

What do you mean "Bitugene is Dope"? I never heard statement like this. Is it positive or negative? I assume this is positive as your follow up statement is positive. Excuse me my ignorant..

It's a street slang, a positive one. It translates into "[product] the best in the [market]". Grin
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

It's a street slang, a positive one. It translates into "[product] the best in the [market]". Grin

Its my bad. I was not aware of that. Sorry about that. Learned something new today. Also I am very happy to see more and more people are positive about Bitugene.

Oliviatee

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

Thanks for understanding my language. Dope means positive and good thing. Am sorry if I used a slang..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

Thanks for understanding my language. Dope means positive and good thing. Am sorry if I used a slang..

No problem. I think its just me who dont understand that. That happens. I know its something postive but not sure what it means. Thanks for the clarification.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

I also did not follow it completely. But this is international forum. So everyday we need to learn new things. Together with new project details, we are getting such lessons also. Thanks for following Bitugene and became follower like us. Welcome to the community.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

Atleast Bitugene team responded to lots of queries in their telegram channel today. Hopefully they are there with full force soon. Any numbers about the pre-sales has already been released somewhere? I am very curious to know about it.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

People are really looking for social media campaigns. They needs regular tweet updates and facebook updates as well as in telegram channel. If Bitugene did not do that, it will be problematics. I hope they start sooner than later.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

Bitugene should be the first block chain in the oil and gas industry, at least one I know. The space that this industry can plot is not small, this everybody should understand, see how to develop, everybody take a look together slowly together Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

Bitugene should be the first block chain in the oil and gas industry, at least one I know. The space that this industry can plot is not small, this everybody should understand, see how to develop, everybody take a look together slowly together Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You really have a point and thats indeed 100% true. Uniqueness will always attract lots of investors. I just would like Bitugene to be more active and promote the project in a right way. Also be more active. That is what is missing at this moment.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

You really have a point and thats indeed 100% true. Uniqueness will always attract lots of investors. I just would like Bitugene to be more active and promote the project in a right way. Also be more active. That is what is missing at this moment.

Indeed. I also agree with the above statement. One thing bothering me is the participation of the Bitugene team in the social media which is very less to almost nothing. Somebody should ask this in their telegram channel.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Only one thing is amazing about this project. No updates from the team on anything except very high level updates. But still so many members are sticking to Bitugene telegram channel. Lately I have seen some 2.3K members in their list. Amazing.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

Hello Bitugene representative, could you give some updates now?

1. what happened to the team members detailed profile?
2. how much investements came in at pre-sales?
3. How much is your target in your ICO?
4. what is the present status of it?
5. Why team is keeping absolute silence in all the social media?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

Hello Bitugene representative, could you give some updates now?

1. what happened to the team members detailed profile?
2. how much investements came in at pre-sales?
3. How much is your target in your ICO?
4. what is the present status of it?
5. Why team is keeping absolute silence in all the social media?

I would also love to see their one liner atleast. And also I love to hear all the answers for the questions above. I hope he will turn up and answer our questions.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

I think team knows just the good proposal of project alone is not sufficient. They might be busy in solving some important issue. Hopefully they will give update atleast today.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

When the team is not motivated to come and update us, I am also feeling bit demotivated. I am sorry but thats true. I really want them to come and update us.

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

Its sad to see such demise of the project. No response from the team at all. Even telegram channel is very silent. I really hope that the project is still alive and team member will update us about whats going on.. Fingers crossed.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

I think we will get more updates from the team today. Something tells me. Lets see. Fingers crossed.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

I think we will get more updates from the team today. Something tells me. Lets see. Fingers crossed.

You are see. Check their twitter updates. Lots of retweets coming up today. Hopefully we will get more updates.

elr01

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

You are see. Check their twitter updates. Lots of retweets coming up today. Hopefully we will get more updates.

Yes it appears to be an active project. Sure it could reduce the impact of the petrol industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: