Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46452 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:27:22 AM

Bitcoin is open source and anyone can fork it or copy as most of the existed coins and tokens took basic idea and code concept from Bitcoin. I will be watching for important updates like dates when this actually will take place. This is in announcement phases and more has to come out yet.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:38:42 AM

I think this kind of development is good, but if you look at it from a different perspective, all the programs that go through must be balanced with the division
where is the official website about bitcoin delivery?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:03:55 AM

Your last project and your longtime project, stamps, and soferox, did you forget about its development? I just wondering why you create a new project instead of developing your 'neglected' old project.

you could not give me a link to the old project you refer to.

You mean, can he provide the links of the old projects that he mentioned for references? If what he was saying is true, then, the dev needs to address those first. 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:07:35 AM

Bitcoin interest is made of technology...saving bitcoin,after month they are giving interest...that is a new idea... But how much interest we get from saving..Huh
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

If I understand correctly, this project will be something like a savings bank for bitkoynov? That is, investments will be saved and accumulated at the expense of interest?
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:27:25 AM

what's with so many fork happening this 2nd half quarter of 2017? i already received 5 free new fork coin from my bitcoin. well, i don't want to whine about it. free money is free money. Cheesy

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

The new project again has been Launched and they are gonna fork bitcoin again.  So this like Loan, but using bitcoins, Lower mining difficulty is a good asset in this one, because it is so hard to mine right now and you need bigger and powerful miners.

Very impressive project which is very detailed to its advocacy. But im wonder on its tokens, hopefully the dev will give some details as I believed this kind of project have a bright future.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:58:48 AM

Interesting, so Bitcoin Interest project is like a cyber bitcoin bank that allows users entrust their savings and get to earn interest with them. Is there any the securities features that can ensure that all funds will be stored safely with Bitcoin Interest?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:21:46 AM

Bitcoin interest is made of technology...saving bitcoin,after month they are giving interest...that is a new idea... But how much interest we get from saving..Huh
Is this really a good idea saving bitcoin then after a month we get interest?. But how they will manage this if there is a fork happen? Sounds complicated to me because I wonder how they get the interest and how secured are the investor with their savings?.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:06:04 PM

Bitcoin is open source and anyone can fork it or copy as most of the existed coins and tokens took basic idea and code concept from Bitcoin. I will be watching for important updates like dates when this actually will take place. This is in announcement phases and more has to come out yet.

Yeah, well explained. There are already a lot of forked project now and all of them have quite good price value. This project is still new and Im sure a lot of members will be curious and some of them will try to invest and support this project. Looking forward for more improvements of this project.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

Is that a new fork from the fork? Do I understand correctly? If so, who can tell me which exchanges this will take place? Thanks in advance.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

Great project with different platforms that makes their community contributes to the decentralization , helping to protect it from failure. Also, I'm have questions about the details about there token.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:16:54 PM

I think it is like buying BIC Coins and staking them in your account / wallet ?  There are already too many projects similar like this. What will be the profit for the investors ? 
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:49:43 PM

Many people are getting to it. The community is talking about this great project. It is really a nice one of a kind project. And additionally, this project is very clear and promising to what do they aim and what their platform. I am so excited to see what will happen to the upcoming launch of this Bitcoin Interest in the coming January of 2018! I really hope that more people also are looking for this nice project. Keep progressing better and stay for better developments. I will be still looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:01:12 PM

HeyOP,
As of now, your ANN sounds like mere words only.
If I were you I would, first of all, demonstrate project's source code, cause in your case it really matters.
Until it's publicly available I don't see any reasons to discuss it further, cause there are tons of questions to be.

Yes, but let's wait for the devs to finalize his ann thread and add more details about the project. I'm sure as time goes by we can get accurate answers for all our questions about this project. I just really hope that dev will be more active in answering our queries.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:26:42 PM

HeyOP,
If I were you I would, first of all, demonstrate project's source code, cause in your case it really matters.
Until it's publicly available I don't see any reasons to discuss it further, cause there are tons of questions to be.

Yes, but let's wait for the devs to finalize his ann thread and add more details about the project. I'm sure as time goes by we can get accurate answers for all our questions about this project. I just really hope that dev will be more active in answering our queries.
How many days should we wait until they finish their Ann thread? Op should be active in this kind of issue to clarify our doubts about this project. They need to be serious about this because this project seems different from other.
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

similar projects are not just a lot, their big pile
and there are new ones every week.
so you will answer about the question, will there be a bonus to the bitcoin holders?
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:10:09 PM

Allright another fork to get some free money out of the 1:1 ratio payout. Every other week another fork takes place and makes the rich richer. Just for that one should buy some more BTC.
Strawbabies

Activity: 266
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

Bitcoin Interest
Twitter Campaign

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2620937

KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:32:25 PM

Is that a new fork from the fork? Do I understand correctly? If so, who can tell me which exchanges this will take place? Thanks in advance.
Bitcoin interest is a bitcoin fork. We are currently talking to several exchanges. We will release an updated list in the coming weeks.

Is this really a good idea saving bitcoin then after a month we get interest?. But how they will manage this if there is a fork happen? Sounds complicated to me because I wonder how they get the interest and how secured are the investor with their savings?.

With Bitcoin Interest ("BCI") you can choose either a weekly or monthly interest period to park your coins and claim your share of the collective interest pool. When you decide to park your BCI coins you agree to not move your coins until the current round has ended. If you choose to move your BCI coins before the round has ended, you will not receive an interest payment which is why it is in your best interest to lock in your coins for the duration of the round. The Weekly interest pool collects 30% of each interest block reward while the Monthly interest pool collects 70% creating an incentive for you to park your BCI coins for a longer period of time to reap greater rewards. As far as security, you always hold your coins. Your coins are never at risk as they do not need to be transferred to us to participate.

So which exact block ## are you forking at? Have you premined any of it already? What's the estimated date of the fork?
Our fork will be released in mid-January. More details on premine, dates, and block number we are forking at will be released in the coming week.

can you share the mining pool link
Mining pools will be announced soon, please subscribe to this thread and join our new telegram group:  https://t.me/bitcoininterest

HeyOP,
We couldn't agree more. Our source code will be released by the end of this week. After you review it please let us know if you have any questions.

New fork of bitcoin? If i have 0.01BTC, how interest i will receive it? And have any bounty for this, i reserve for translator.
How much interest you receive depends on the total amount of BCI that is parked in the same interest pool as you are and what percentage of that are your coins. So if you are the only person who parked BCI in one of our interest pools, then you will get all the coins for that cycle, even though you only have 0.01btc. However, if there is 100 BCI parked, then you will receive .01% of what is in that specific interest pool for that cycle.

Your last project and your longtime project, stamps, and soferox, did you forget about its development? I just wondering why you create a new project instead of developing your 'neglected' old project.
Soferox is in no way behind on their roadmap or development. Stamps ICO will launch Jan. 20th, we have been featured in numerous publications and have an active telegram group. Nothing is being neglected. If you have any specific question about stamps, please email support@stampsplatform.com. To reach the Soferox team, please use this form: https://www.soferox.com/Home/Contact.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: