Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:52:08 AM

Shocked reserved indonesian translator if needed   Grin

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:01:34 AM

Looks like cryptos aren't really deflationary anymore because of all these forks, either all of the forks will fail or all cryptos will fail now IMO.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:26:39 AM

Looks like cryptos aren't really deflationary anymore because of all these forks, either all of the forks will fail or all cryptos will fail now IMO.
You can't say that this project will fail before the future says everything about this project but, just let's wait and see how does this project will be.

Okay well yes, lets go with that and in 10 years all of these forks will still be around and people will trade their Bitcoin for Bitcoin Cash for Bitcoin Gold for Bitcoin Interest for Bitcoin God for Bitcoin Silver to save money while buying their shopping? There is zero need for any of these forks, two is enough people are just trying to cash on the success of Bitcoin Cash, nothing but greed really.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:51:40 AM

I think we shouldn't called it fork ! because Bitcoin Interest came with idea of bring saving account that use to it with banks to crypto world, so it's not a coin that wants to be a real bitcoin like bitcoincash and gold or replace BTC.
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:59:05 AM

Another hard fork from bitcoin? Too much bitcoin hard forks lately. The interest part will encourage users to save coins instead of spending the coins...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:03:45 AM

A new fork of fork? How can I participate, on which exchange do I need to transfer bitcoin? Interesting team, I think they can make a coin necessary.

You can check out KuCoin exchange (https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=14sR7). It made its promise to support any future forks.
romadon

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:07:01 AM

Can anyone explain how hard fork works? And what is a hard fork? Quite popular lately. But I have not understood it 100%.  Huh Thanks for the explanation
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:19:53 AM

So this BitCoin Interest is like loan but using bitcoins. This  is great to know that this project's goal is not to replace the Bitcoin but to help support the progression of the overall ecosystem. This is very beneficial to the people, users and investors because Bitcoin Interest will offer a familiar financial mechanism to the cryptocurrency world, and it is the Interest Payments. I believe that this project will continue to gain more users in this community. I'll be looking forward to this project since it has a clear intent to provide a support to the Bitcoin and not to replace it.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:42:14 AM

HeyOP,
As of now, your ANN sounds like mere words only.
If I were you I would, first of all, demonstrate project's source code, cause in your case it really matters.
Until it's publicly available I don't see any reasons to discuss it further, cause there are tons of questions to be.

We couldn't agree more. Our source code will be released by the end of this week. After you review it please let us know if you have any questions.

[/quote]

Thank you for the reply.
I have few more questions:
1) Why have you started the new project whilst you have a few more in the pipeline currently?
2) What's real use case of your fork? is it only desire to gain free Bitcoin "whatever" coin that drives you?
3) How can you be so sure about your fork coin being in demand?

Permit me to doubt in project's general necessity
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:29:09 AM

So this BitCoin Interest is like loan but using bitcoins. This  is great to know that this project's goal is not to replace the Bitcoin but to help support the progression of the overall ecosystem. This is very beneficial to the people, users and investors because Bitcoin Interest will offer a familiar financial mechanism to the cryptocurrency world, and it is the Interest Payments. I believe that this project will continue to gain more users in this community. I'll be looking forward to this project since it has a clear intent to provide a support to the Bitcoin and not to replace it.
I agree with this remark. The more ordinary people will use crypto-currencies, the better will be the whole of communism. More money will come from the real world and there will be more opportunities to earn.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:09 AM

I see another interesting fork of bitcoin, and i want ask about approximate price per coin at start on exchanges? Where i need to hold my btc? Bittrex and etc? List please?

I appreciate the advocacy and the features of this project but I just wonder on the details about its rewards. Is any body here some staff or dev to answer our concers? I hope some will answered.. Thanks
oktoshiimin

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:03:01 AM

i check on this exchange https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=18tcH
it seems support all kind of fork  Cheesy Cheesy
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:01 AM

Another Bitcoin Fork. People should be aware when you to claim your free coins you need insert your BTC private key into the new wallet.

Make the wallet is clean and legit before you claim your free coins.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

Another Bitcoin Fork. People should be aware when you to claim your free coins you need insert your BTC private key into the new wallet.

A few people give their key. But he will probably want to place more on the exchange. Which exchanges will participate in the fork of the bitcoin?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:53:50 AM

Totally agree, most of new project are all about making new coin and are trying to compete with bitcoin. And it is nice to see a project that are made to strengthen the foundation of bitcoin. It will not only benefit them and the user but also the whole bitcoin community. Hoping to see more project like this and looking forward to the success of this project.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:36:14 AM

So this project helps the btc holder to park their coin within a week/month and will have an interest without being affected by a fork. This is a great idea but how about the safety of the coin if something happens unexpectedly to the coin?.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:41:43 AM

Ok another fork again,why a lot of forking are happenings?or were just trying to do something new to make business or trying make new crypto to eliminate bitcoin?But anyway what ever the purpose of this i hope it will help the crypto community.I will support and wait for your further updates.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:46:15 AM

I understand that it's another fork of Bitcoin which I think will be nice since it's a new concept. I'll be watching this thread as it is still in announcing phase. I will be looking forward to more updates and to know the team who is behind this fork.

Yeah, it's another fork or bitcoin but having other plans on how they will implement using bincoin interest. Im following this project now and looking forward for more developments and announcements from the devs.

KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:50:28 AM

Yes, always check and ensure the wallet is clean. It's just a matter of time before scammers start scamming this way. Another option is to move BTC to an exchange that supports the fork, and be credited the new fork coins without having to insert private keys into a wallet.

So this project helps the btc holder to park their coin within a week/month and will have an interest without being affected by a fork. This is a great idea but how about the safety of the coin if something happens unexpectedly to the coin?.

We help by giving BTC holders their share of BCI which they can park and gain interest. Other people (who do not have BTC) can still purchase BCI on exchanges and use it to store their wealth and generating interest.

A new fork of fork? How can I participate, on which exchange do I need to transfer bitcoin? Interesting team, I think they can make a coin necessary.

You can check out KuCoin exchange (https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=14sR7). It made its promise to support any future forks.
Thank you, we will contact them.

Thank you for the reply.
I have few more questions:
1) Why have you started the new project whilst you have a few more in the pipeline currently?
2) What's real use case of your fork? is it only desire to gain free Bitcoin "whatever" coin that drives you?
3) How can you be so sure about your fork coin being in demand?

Permit me to doubt in project's general necessity

We have a large team, and we all work on cryptos full time. We also have many coders/programmers who work for us. While we do have other projects (which are all on schedule), there is plenty of time and human resources for Bitcoin Interest. We feel there is a need for such a coin. We want to provide a safe, secure, and profitable place for people to store their wealth. While I can not speculate on the demand or the price, I can say our interest payment model is set up in a way to reward users in the event demand is low. Please see our site for a better understanding of how our interest payments work.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Thank you.

Esposito17

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:23:17 AM

So, when will we have some information about the mining part?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: