Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46453 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

Ok another fork again,why a lot of forking are happenings?or were just trying to do something new to make business or trying make new crypto to eliminate bitcoin?But anyway what ever the purpose of this i hope it will help the crypto community.I will support and wait for your further updates.

I doubt that now there can be some kind of crypto currency which would eliminate bitcoins. Most likely this coin is just a separate business, we will wait for developments in this thread.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

Ok another fork again,why a lot of forking are happenings?or were just trying to do something new to make business or trying make new crypto to eliminate bitcoin?But anyway what ever the purpose of this i hope it will help the crypto community.I will support and wait for your further updates.
Fork (a regular fork where all nodes follow the same consensus rules, so the fork is resolved once one chain has more proof of work than another). This means that if there's a fork there will be a huge down value of cryptocurrency because there will be an upgrade which affect the system.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:54:21 PM

i check on this exchange https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=18tcH
it seems support all kind of fork  Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah, they really accepts new kind of fork. Well your referral was posted above, I just hope you find some good referrer that will invest. By the way, I'll be supporting this fork and looking forward for more improvements.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

So, when will we have some information about the mining part?

We are currently contacting mining pools. We will compile a list soon. Please subscribe to this thread and/or join us on telegram to stay up to date: http://t.me/bitcoininterest

Thanks

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:31:07 PM

Can anyone explain how hard fork works? And what is a hard fork? Quite popular lately. But I have not understood it 100%.  Huh Thanks for the explanation

well for me a hard fork is when some of the leader miners thinks that their rewards for the mining is undervalued so they decide to make a revolution in each coin to make it better, quicker, etc etc ...
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:44:47 PM

I doubt that now there can be some kind of crypto currency which would eliminate bitcoins. Most likely this coin is just a separate business, we will wait for developments in this thread.

No coin will cost more than a Real Bitcoin! You can even divide it into a thousand other coins. But it will not be expensive.
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

No coin will cost more than a Real Bitcoin! You can even divide it into a thousand other coins. But it will not be expensive.
Bitcoin Interest does not aim to replace Bitcoin. Our goal is to create a safe, secure, and profitable place to store your wealth. Interest gains can also help offset dips in the market.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

Can anyone explain how hard fork works? And what is a hard fork? Quite popular lately. But I have not understood it 100%.  Huh Thanks for the explanation

well for me a hard fork is when some of the leader miners thinks that their rewards for the mining is undervalued so they decide to make a revolution in each coin to make it better, quicker, etc etc ...

More like hard folk is a quick way to print money, fool newbies, steal the OG bitcoin "brand name" and so on
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:55:52 PM

If you really want to do something, create your own code, and stop creating useless hardforks that bring absolutely nothing new to the table.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

There are lot of Bitcoin clones but they only copied code and gave name to their coins. These forks is easy way to make some free money and sooner going to loose all attraction because one famous fork was backed by Bitcoin rivals. Let them come to see what difference they make.
tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

Any possibility of a bounty campaign
shishi-icy

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:23:53 PM

which wallets and exchanges do Bitcoin Interest supports? I would like to get myself some free Bitcoin Interest. Thanks
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:11:59 PM

yes I guess they might soon rise to the top along with the biggest crypto civilizations out there who have tremendous Potential and are in great demand by Bitcoin Interest is what people like and find in a project that will bring a project to a change the big one. I believe the objective of Bitcoin Intereset has a clear purpose. good job ..
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:36:04 PM

Another Bitcoin Fork. People should be aware when you to claim your free coins you need insert your BTC private key into the new wallet .
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:46:16 PM

There are lot of Bitcoin clones but they only copied code and gave name to their coins. These forks is easy way to make some free money and sooner going to loose all attraction because one famous fork was backed by Bitcoin rivals. Let them come to see what difference they make.
Yeah alot of difference a high potential..Earning interest for keeping your coin in various ways is a great idea. Investing in coins like this one will surely yield lots of potentials plus including interests rate for early adopters

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

which wallets and exchanges do Bitcoin Interest supports? I would like to get myself some free Bitcoin Interest. Thanks

I would to know answer for the same question. Maybe there is some information about it. For example will Binance support this fork.
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:02:52 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 07:15:40 PM by jukKas

So this BitCoin Interest is like loan but using bitcoins. This  is great to know that this project's goal is not to replace the Bitcoin but to help support the progression of the overall ecosystem. This is very beneficial to the people, users and investors because Bitcoin Interest will offer a familiar financial mechanism to the cryptocurrency world, and it is the Interest Payments. I believe that this project will continue to gain more users in this community. I'll be looking forward to this project since it has a clear intent to provide a support to the Bitcoin and not to replace it.

Totally agree, most of new project are all about making new coin and are trying to compete with bitcoin. And it is nice to see a project that are made to strengthen the foundation of bitcoin. It will not only benefit them and the user but also the whole bitcoin community. Hoping to see more project like this and looking forward to the success of this project.

I would really like know why/how you think that this project is going to strenghten foundation of bitcoin or how this will support bitcoin ecosystem?

Bitcoin
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:24:49 PM

Bitcoin Interest does not aim to replace Bitcoin. Our goal is to create a safe, secure, and profitable place to store your wealth. Interest gains can also help offset dips in the market.
I love Bitcoin Interest's goal, its simple yet so prioritised.  All the key points are well planned in the project. Safe and secure storage community with profitable with interest gains, thats what all crypto traders are dreaming of.. Brilliant work indeed!
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

If you really want to do something, create your own code, and stop creating useless hardforks that bring absolutely nothing new to the table.
It's out there, it is their right if they wanna fork it to create something similar or different anyway, let them be so.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: