Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

HitBtc to support the fork was nearly an obvious fact. The reason is that many users will deposit on that platform and increase the liquidity (which translates to revenue) of the exchange. Withdrawal fees will also kick in. It is a win win scenario for them. Will they pay interests on deposited bti balances?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

Bitcoin Interest is really great that they can handle transactions within seconds. So even if they are loaded with thransactions it's gonna be complete within seconds!! And that is something that we should look upon a new project that will be released. Because of what's happening right now in the blockchain technology is very hurtful that everyday millions of transactions are always pending and slow. And i think that if Bitcoin interest transactions are within just a glimpse of an eye, many will be participating in this great project.

Most alts are aiming for low transaction fees, fast confirms, etc. Bitcoin interest needs to do more than just steal the bitcoin name if they want to make name for themselves
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:45:26 PM

Well this project might be a hit or maybe not bitcoin as saving is a good Idea but most people who use bitcoin are investors so Im not sure how this will create its mark.
I think this is really hard because fork is not always happen, my question is if there is no more fork will clients still wants this kind of services? What other services does this project can offer other than parking our coin?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:06:47 PM

Hitbc already confirmed that they will support you...so it will be easy for you to known to people...because of that many investor will work with you...so best of luck for your project...Hope you will be in moon

Yes, it definitely will be a successful move. When there is such support, success is guaranteed! I hope a lot of good investors will find you.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

In the Principle all forks that were with bitcoin are successful and have a very good price. they are also on large exchanges. thanks to which they attracted many good investors.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:20:34 PM

Hitbc already confirmed that they will support you...so it will be easy for you to known to people...because of that many investor will work with you...so best of luck for your project...Hope you will be in moon
Good achievement for this project because hitbtc will support this project. Surely investor who know this news will probably be enlighten and will have trust to invest in this project.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:31:34 PM

Good achievement for this project because hitbtc will support this project. Surely investor who know this news will probably be enlighten and will have trust to invest in this project.
Really good news. I think with the support of such an exchange the coin will bargain well. It will be necessary to participate in the trade.
shishi-icy

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:40:51 PM

Hitbtc news of supporting Bitcoin Interest is enough for me. I think it's better in an exchange than in the wallet. great job BCI team!
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:47:37 PM

So how exactly is this fork going to be diffrent than Bcash beside the monthly saving intress ? Can you convince me why is this fork necessery and not just another typical bitcoin immitation.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:44:02 PM

That's very good news for the project that hitbtc support the our project.i hope that more exchabge will support our project therfore we can easily get more investeros and acheive the  great success.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:17:06 PM

This is the good signal for Bitcoin Interest. I very like HitBTC although have some problem with here. I think will Bitcoin Interest listing on some exchange such as cryptopia, Mercatox or Kraken,... we will have a chance to increasing BI value via trading.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:38:38 PM

Great new.Its good to hear that some top exchange are supporting this.I hope we will here similar news soon like Cryptopia listing. Lending and interest on altcoin is really great as far as there is mutual agreement between the two

KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:45:09 PM

Yeah, lately too many forks came out from the original Bitcoin that are, in all effects, gathering popularity despite all the hate people has for those forks, maybe this one, like I think I already said, has something interesting to offer more than the other copycats.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Oleanna

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:47:51 PM

Hitbtc news of supporting Bitcoin Interest is enough for me. I think it's better in an exchange than in the wallet. great job BCI team!

Indeed good start,and gj by the team.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:48:41 PM

Yeah, lately too many forks came out from the original Bitcoin that are, in all effects, gathering popularity despite all the hate people has for those forks, maybe this one, like I think I already said, has something interesting to offer more than the other copycats.
All coins which copying bitcoin name need to create some really unique system, but a biggest percents of chance to be a success project depends from community.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:03:02 PM

Which one of bitcoin wallet that supporting fork of this? How much its supply coin? How much the interest rate if we are saving this coin?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:06:37 PM

Great News!! HitBTC will support BCI!!!!
Awesome News update undeed! There will be much more exposure on Bitcoin Interest from now onwards. I can forseen Bitcoin Interest being successfully launched in our future with great prospect for both investors and the community. Well done!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:06:50 PM

Great News!! HitBTC will support BCI!!!!

to be honest, HitBTC is one of worst exchange on this earth, I use it sometime to trade certain coins, but it's not the one that I was hope to see get listed on it, I hope other exchange will support BCI to have more option. Good luck.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:07:40 PM

At least this project is honest to its claim that it will not replace bitcoin but rather provide an additional support. Alot of projects are claiming to replace bitcoin but never succeeded.

In my opinion, I think this upcoming fork for bitcoin.Bitcoin Interest Don't intend to replace bitcoin but to give other choices to its users in terms of choosing their transactions, payments, fees even in mining support.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:13:23 PM

Definitely a good and great achievement on this project, for sure many users will be interested and convinced as the HitBtc is been part of this project. Awesome!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: