Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:49:33 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 03:06:30 AM by revenant2017

Another fork? Nice.
Any one have calculated the price of all the forks combined?

all these fork have no big value the only one that matter is bitcoin cash which is behind ETH, bitcoin gold is much smaller for example, and still below bitcoin capitalization

In my opinion and understanding, this coin has an only little effect on bitcoin's price and as well in other big names like ETH. So BI is just like bitcoin's little nephew.

Bitcoin's nephew? More like that distant relative who shares the family name but has like no relation to the main family. Atleast BCH might share some relation with BTC enough to be called a branch family lol

Definitely a good and great achievement on this project, for sure many users will be interested and convinced as the HitBtc is been part of this project. Awesome!
Where is any proofs from HitBtc? Who is the team? Where is wallet? Where is bank? Where is road map?
There is a team and LOL their profiles, i'm not sure if it was real

Stamps platform also had the same team name look. They must have stolen that from them?
https://www.stampsplatform.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:25:18 AM

I think it's pretty typical to have same ideas nowadays. There are a lot of ICO that is going around competing with each other but that doesn't mean they copied each other or some are fakes. Besides, investing with this fork through an exchange that supports it won't make you have any loss in the end.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:39:57 AM

Some members are accusing BCI is a copy-cat of other project. Well, as we all know all projects here are just a copy-cat of bitcoin and ethereum, how are they now? Some of them failed but a lot succeed, so there is nothing wrong copying others idea about their project. Let's just wait and see what will happen to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:57:50 AM

I'm advising everyone to better STAY AWAY from this project. This project will only want to milk your money. The project is a complete rip-off of Minexcoin which is heavily funded and supported unlike this rip-offs.

STAY AWAY THIS PROJECT IS A FRAUD

Minexcoin Ann Thread and The Minexbank : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.0

we are heard these words about most fork coins, and later we saw them succeed, to be honest I have nothing to lost since I'm going to earn this coin for free, but let see what will happen.

There were too many scam coins and there are still too many scam coins in the market. But in my opinion you can not call it scam just because it is similar like the other one.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:10:48 AM

Another fork? Nice.
Any one have calculated the price of all the forks combined?

all these fork have no big value the only one that matter is bitcoin cash which is behind ETH, bitcoin gold is much smaller for example, and still below bitcoin capitalization

In my opinion and understanding, this coin has an only little effect on bitcoin's price and as well in other big names like ETH. So BI is just like bitcoin's little nephew.

Bitcoin's nephew? More like that distant relative who shares the family name but has like no relation to the main family. Atleast BCH might share some relation with BTC enough to be called a branch family lol
May I know the relations between BCH and BTC? I am reading a lot of propaganda recently where they are trying to encourage more BTC holders to transfer to BCH.

I like this new fork, I already read an advertisement in a mobile app about it so I think they are really serious about this. The fact that they are going to make an interest and savings program make it more interesting. I'll be watching this thread for further details and updates!

well BCH is the first strongest hard fork of bitcoin, it has big chinese pool support, that's why they are encouraging to use it

Not exactly, I mean, yeah it's the first hard fork, but it has some benefits over BTC for sure:
- faster transactions
- lower fees
BTC no more recognized as a means of payment due to enormous fees and slow confirmations, whereas bitcoin cash leaves BTC far behind.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 10:18:31 AM

Bitcoin Interest is not a copy of Minexcoin. Please do not hijack this thread. We are USA based which would create a lot of legal problems if we were to run a program that manipulates market prices. We have no "Bank". How much interest a BCI holder receives has ZERO to do with the market price. Please see our site or read this thread prior to making such assumptions, and especially prior to calling BCI a scam. Also, please keep in mind this is not an ICO, we are not asking for donations, this project is self-funded, and our source code will be released in the coming days. As for information on the team please see our site - http://bitcoininterest.io. For proof that HitBTC will support us please see their twitter.
Thank you.

I like your project. The team does not plan a bounty subscription company? And the better the airdrop Wink I think the developer should promote the project more.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Samplex

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

When I read ANN and went to the website it sounds interesting but now when I see you guys are talking with others erm not sure if this is right coin for me.

All in all, so basically we get 1:1 without the need to do anything else prior to the fork? I'd like to check this out anyway tho
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

This project is really great. It seems like that this project has gaining more supporters in the community and this is a good news for us. Does this project has a bouty campaigns? If does not have, I really hope that you have. This will boost your name in the community. I really hope that more people will come to know this Bitcoin Interest proposal to the people. And it is a very nice opportunity for us to have a great and amazing decentralized savings community here in the crypto currency world. I'll be looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
TeMHuK

Merit: 259

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:39:28 AM

This project is really great. It seems like that this project has gaining more supporters in the community and this is a good news for us. Does this project has a bouty campaigns? If does not have, I really hope that you have. This will boost your name in the community. I really hope that more people will come to know this Bitcoin Interest proposal to the people. And it is a very nice opportunity for us to have a great and amazing decentralized savings community here in the crypto currency world. I'll be looking forward to this project.
How much team of this coin paying to you for posting good rewiews?
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:06:45 AM

I see nothing great. Just one more fork of bitcoin. The team did not even bother itself to develop the concept of the coming fork. They just copied it from Minexcoin.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

Where is any proofs from HitBtc? Who is the team? Where is wallet? Where is bank? Where is road map?
There is a team and LOL their profiles, i'm not sure if it was real

Stamps platform also had the same team name look. They must have stolen that from them?
https://www.stampsplatform.com/

No, probably no. They are making a new project. Before Stamps, they also make a project called Soferox, probably Soferox will be discontinued due to no update at this time.

Only admin or one of the team can answer all of this. Somehow, we can't easily judged people without enough evidence. Hopefully some devs will answered all our concerns and accusations of this project. Thanks!
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:13:34 AM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients. This will be great for everyone.
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:26:15 AM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients. This will be great for everyone.
This coin is scam
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

Message for BCI devs. I will post true about your coin while you using payd services for positive coments. Without that spam at the moment your project is empty space.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:09:46 PM

I think it's pretty typical to have same ideas nowadays. There are a lot of ICO that is going around competing with each other but that doesn't mean they copied each other or some are fakes. Besides, investing with this fork through an exchange that supports it won't make you have any loss in the end.

Yeah, the most important thing is this fork needs to have value and needs to be listed in large exchanges, whether it's original or copy-cat, the thing we need to focus is give them a high price and help them to be listed in many exchange sites.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

Now they are discussing the project, they are scammers or not. I really want to hear the word from the developers to dispel some fears, in relation to their coins.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:51:58 PM

This project is facing some obvious issues with the Investors and traders and the clients and customers are not happy with the outcome.
Let's just hope it's not a scam.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:19:23 PM

This project is facing some obvious issues with the Investors and traders and the clients and customers are not happy with the outcome.
I understand scam as a fraud with the collection of money, but in this project no one collects money. As the developer writes, this is not ICO.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

I understand scam as a fraud with the collection of money, but in this project no one collects money. As the developer writes, this is not ICO.
Maybe the only reason is that 1% of the coins are premined?

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:55:42 PM

Wow what news ... Scammers? Where's the evidence that it's scammers? I would very much like to look at them. Dear developers, give us all the evidence that you are a fair project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: