Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

In Bitcoin interest everyone gets something. Its a win win for all parties, since the interest is grouped into two sections, for the miner and those who trusted the program enough to pack their coins. Also the measure taken to protect investors is recommendable. I hope this pulls through

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:07:42 PM

In Bitcoin interest everyone gets something. Its a win win for all parties, since the interest is grouped into two sections, for the miner and those who trusted the program enough to pack their coins. Also the measure taken to protect investors is recommendable. I hope this pulls through
Also a price of fork is always high. I hope this coin not will be exception and cost per token will have volatile and very high value and because of it will be possible to hold bitcoins for receiving bitcoin interest 1:1 ratio)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

Also a price of fork is always high. I hope this coin not will be exception and cost per token will have volatile and very high value and because of it will be possible to hold bitcoins for receiving bitcoin interest 1:1 ratio)
Yes, at times of such forks peoples hold their bitcoins in huge amount in order to get the new coin in the ratio for free which can be later utilised to earn more profits. The price per token will perhaps increase slowly in the future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:31:06 PM

Another innovation for bitcoin? Not sure about that. Hope bitcoin inventor will  not be insulted by this fork. But also not sure about that. Bitcoin may not endure the greedy folk.

There are already a lot of forks that happened and still there is still no effect from bitcoin. Actually those forks made bitcoin price that high now. So I just hope that all those plans of bitcoin interest will be fulfilled in the coming months.
I dont think Bitcoin Interest is only simple as innovation for bitcoin, but i think we can earn some interest when they fork with bitcoin, and we have a potential stable fork coin.
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

I see Tug Of War here !
even if another project has the similar idea, is not enough to call this one a scam, we need the definition of word scam. many coins copy ether and no one called them scam. the only case I'll have doubt if they ask for donation or money and that's not the case here!
I'm holding some bitcoin on hitBTC and if I received Bitcoin Interest would be nice, if not then I have nothing to loss, simple as that.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:30:45 PM

Scam is when you copycat something just to profit yourself, not caring of who are you going to touch, or who is going to invest, just how many will invest in it, and run away.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Semaj123

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:09:08 PM

Scam is when you copycat something just to profit yourself, not caring of who are you going to touch, or who is going to invest, just how many will invest in it, and run away.
You're absolutely correct, let's just wait and see the update of this project. But the dev must respond of this current issue so that people will have a clear thoughts about this project.
Efta321

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:43:01 PM

I really hate Scam because it is very harmful to us by using us for something just for our own benefit, or who will invest, how much will invest in it, and run away. this is not expected.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:57:16 PM

We can never indeed that a project is a scam or not. I think the definition of scam is when you invested money and run it from you, then you have scammed. Lets just wait for the further development of this project. Lets trust the developers as we trust them when we started supporting this program. The future of this platform will be in our hands as we support them and not to judge them and let them down.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

You're absolutely correct, let's just wait and see the update of this project. But the dev must respond of this current issue so that people will have a clear thoughts about this project.
I think we should finish talk about scam problem now. Our dev give us a clearly answer above. So choose the way what you determine is right, and wait for long time. Everything will appear.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:14:39 AM

I think we should finish talk about scam problem now. Our dev give us a clearly answer above. So choose the way what you determine is right, and wait for long time. Everything will appear.

yeah agree with you. These kind of endless scam talking can damage also the image of the project. As long as the project is running and the owner of the project does not run away we can not call it a scam  Cool
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:32:04 AM

As we see the is no proper data published in the Team and the road map dealing with data we ponder for bitcoin Interest fork 1:1 of bitcoin. But I like the bitcoin interest, I like it as I understand the data might be missing as team setting up like a turtle but there is no one who got loss of their investment as it not scam any one and never force anyone to invest. Thanks for the great launch.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:31:45 AM

Another innovation for bitcoin? Not sure about that. Hope bitcoin inventor will  not be insulted by this fork. But also not sure about that. Bitcoin may not endure the greedy folk.

There are already a lot of forks that happened and still there is still no effect from bitcoin. Actually those forks made bitcoin price that high now. So I just hope that all those plans of bitcoin interest will be fulfilled in the coming months.

Investors have I guess stop giving a shit about all these folks. I mean Bitcoin Cash was one of the only forks IMO which was popular. BTG was eh very little success. Lets be honest every fork after that was just utter bullshit lmao
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:02:39 AM

Copycats would have the same process, same function and almost same UI. In cryptocurrencies, it is normal to have similarities in every aspect of a coin. They may also have same style of getting profit since they have the same goal but having almost everything similar is kind of something fishy. Let us explore tge coin first before judging it as scam.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:11:43 AM

Investors have I guess stop giving a shit about all these folks. I mean Bitcoin Cash was one of the only forks IMO which was popular. BTG was eh very little success. Lets be honest every fork after that was just utter bullshit lmao

Indeed, Bitcoin Cash is the best fork I've ever had. Somehow, another fork is happening on a large scale at this time but it is not really popular.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:02:09 AM

This is a really good project that exist now in the crypto currency world. The Bitcoin Interest which will not replace the Bitcoin but will help it and support it, is very beneficial to the community. Our community recognizes that to have a viable and robust ecosystem that the miners must be treated with pairness and respect. By means of that, here comes the Bitcoin Interest that will allows the miners in our community to benefit from higher rewards. And this is a great opportunity for the people, users and investors. By this idea, I guess that more will become more inrested to be a part of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:49:49 AM

I see HitBTC will support Bitcoin Interest at January 2018, so that if my balance at HitBTC have BTC -> they fork and i have BCI too, right?
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:54:14 AM

Why does some say that this is scam, I dont realy get it and worst is the project hasnt even started? How did those guys get scammed when it hasnt even launch yet.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Probablylikely

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:42:06 AM

A lot of people are not ready to take the risk of saving their coin on a site, the prefer a site with an Excellency track record, so that they feel their coins is safe. The proposed idea is great but their is alot of work to be done towards convincing people that they can trust your site and tale the risk. Aside that this is a great idea
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

It has not lunched, so we don't know it scam or not.
Is there any bounty program?
Which wallet supported Bitcoin Interest ?
I feel like this project
Hope it will have a bright future...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: