Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:44:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46453 times)
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:33:07 PM

This project will resonate well with mindset of bitcoiners - can be the additional savings account for bitcoiners next to bitcoin as gold. Like you would have a gold reserve and then a crypto savings account.
To have bitcoin is an excellent opportunity to get rich without investing or trading. Let's see what will happen with this fork, but regardless of the price of BI it will be given away.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:15:44 PM

Great News!! HitBTC will support BCI!!!!
And these news will be great. Its a sign of good development of Bitcoin Interest project. Like to see how community will react on these.
It is a nice news! I hope to easy tothemoon incoming. Btw, i hope you can add this promising fork to other major exchanges in the future.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:46:26 PM

Wow. Bitcoin Interest is already conquers large medias. Different popular sites quoted about this bitcoin interest. This is really amazing. I can see that our journey to the moon will end and we started to reach it. This made everybody to be so much supportive on our project. This would probably caught huge members of crypto community to get interested in this platform.
who else exactly featured them ? besde HiTBTC ,can you give sources ! . It's really nice to see an exchange platform supporting the coin that early ,it certainly gives more props the the project . I hope this fork really delivers.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:17:20 PM

Wow. Bitcoin Interest is already conquers large medias. Different popular sites quoted about this bitcoin interest. This is really amazing. I can see that our journey to the moon will end and we started to reach it. This made everybody to be so much supportive on our project. This would probably caught huge members of crypto community to get interested in this platform.
who else exactly featured them ? besde HiTBTC ,can you give sources ! . It's really nice to see an exchange platform supporting the coin that early ,it certainly gives more props the the project . I hope this fork really delivers.
Hitbtc certainly is good that is, but the developer can add additional exchanges? I think the more authoritative exchanges, the more confidence in the coin.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

That's all I wanted to hear, good news, and the these are the best I heard today, good day ahead then! let's see whoelse will come up to help your way to success.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:24:59 PM

A lot of people are not ready to take the risk of saving their coin on a site, the prefer a site with an Excellency track record, so that they feel their coins is safe. The proposed idea is great but their is alot of work to be done towards convincing people that they can trust your site and tale the risk. Aside that this is a great idea

they said hitBTC exchange will support Bitcoin Interest, so there is no need to use their wallet or anything, you just need to hold ur btc on hitBTC in order to receive this coin. I don't see any risk with that, it true that hitBTC is not that good exchange, but it's not an exchange that could steal our bitcoin.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

A lot of people are not ready to take the risk of saving their coin on a site, the prefer a site with an Excellency track record, so that they feel their coins is safe. The proposed idea is great but their is alot of work to be done towards convincing people that they can trust your site and tale the risk. Aside that this is a great idea
In order to persuade everybody belive and support on Bitcoin Interest not hard. The team can hard working and show their proof that they can reach their target, this is most important point make everyone confident to investing on BCI.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:41:03 PM

Great News!! HitBTC will support BCI!!!!
And these news will be great. Its a sign of good development of Bitcoin Interest project. Like to see how community will react on these.
the news is incredible. This is a sign of the development of the Bitcoin Interest project. with the support of HitBtc this is very extraordinary this project would be much in the interest.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:52:40 PM

A global payment system focussing on three way system
Technology, community and savings is really an agile based innovative launch, Thanks Dev for this success and great launch,  I hope this fork really delivers as it holds their own coin on their own. Exchange platform. It's a great success dev.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:32:15 AM

HitBTC tends to support just about every remotely known new coin. It's more like the Etherdelta of the bigger exchanges I would say lol
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:11:54 AM

This is the future Decentralized Savings Community, so I really hope that this will come to reality. I hope that more investors will come to this project and as well as the people that will continue to support this Bitcoin Interest through its success. Additionally, regarding to the savings technology system of this Bitcoin Interest will be very beneficial, because it will allow that Miners and Coin Holders to get additional benefits by parking their coins and earning a monthly interest in the form of Bitcoin Interest Coins. Keep progressing and GoodLuck.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
zhugy78

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:17:46 AM

Another new bitcoin fork? It's really dazzling. What do you do with so many bifurcations? I'm a little puzzled. What's the way of the capital market??? Huh Huh
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:49 AM

Strangely enough, it's been more than a day, and the administrators are not in a hurry to give us an answer about the accusations in their direction. Strange as that .. They should react to such news very quickly. After all, if so many people will leave the project.
True this is a very crucial moment and thier team should take this seriously. Day by day one potential investor could go away and never comeback to this project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:14:38 AM

For now is only HiBTC and they are supporting them, maybe it will hit it first on exchange next year, so you just get ready to buy once is listed. The coin is a really great for lending and interest generation. Really a good bitcoin fork

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:24:52 AM

Whi is going to support this fork with computing power?
Without backing by some serious hash-power this fork is literally nothing, and I haven't heard of any supporting it currently.
Have someone ever thought of it?
mPUTZ

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:33:55 AM

I think this is good news for the miners because this project is like a bank that will make their coins safe at Bitcoin Interest and reward each month for those who hold their coins.
very interesting and I will continue to monitor the progress of this project, success for the future
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:55:50 AM

BI has daily and weekly interest payout ,sounds great. The period of wait before one gets their interest is not long and will make a lot of people risk banking with this program. Unlike some who will make cash out time a month or even 140days, that will discourage a lot of people for fear of their coins getting lost before the could even get any interest at all. So that cash out time is a nice one
feelthebern98

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:56:44 AM

When does this fork is happening ? Op has to be updated.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:21:14 AM

Bitcoin Interest parking coins service is what everyone will really notice here in their ICO. Who doesn't love passive income anyways? This would also be a community that is build up with the strongest sharing and connection in social network. I keep on sharing Bitcoin Interest in my fellow crypto community because we all know that this has a potential to become one of the top cryptos in the market and everyone's excited for Bitcoin Interest launch.

Yeah, this feature will make BCI popularity goes up, though there are already projects that have same feature. BCI needs to make more add-ons so many people will choose bci rather than those other projects.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:27:45 AM

they said hitBTC exchange will support Bitcoin Interest, so there is no need to use their wallet or anything, you just need to hold ur btc on hitBTC in order to receive this coin. I don't see any risk with that, it true that hitBTC is not that good exchange, but it's not an exchange that could steal our bitcoin.

Is there any wallet aside from hitBTC that you willl be able to receive the coin? And how much coin will you get when you are holding 1BTC in that wallet?
Dude, for real? Just search on google, there is an answer to your question. Probably HitBTC and much other major exchange will support this hard fork. The rate is 1:1, so if you own 1 BTC you got 1BCI.

If this is true, then this is not bad news, as recently wrote here that it's scammers and there can not be any forks! And I did not see a response from the developers, who can say anything about this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: