Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:58:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46453 times)
RickIVcone

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:42:15 AM

Please stop forking bitcoin for visibility instead of creating a new brand, you are harming the community and confusing newcomers
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:50:51 AM

where can I find the dev team?

KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:58:22 AM

where can I find the dev team?

You can PM me on here or join on telegram group and direct message an admin http://t.me/bitcoininterest

Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:58:36 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 01:36:13 PM by Rabby637

New Video

"BCI In The Press
CNN - https://www.ccn.com/new-bitcoin-fork-adopts-interest-payments/"
You should probably edit the the company Logo ,it's CCN not CNN . It might be an innocent mistake , but some people who read it for first time and click the link ,might think you are trying to fool them and that will decrease the trust on the project . Little things could make big diffrence.
Thank you, this has been updated.
I see Bitcoin Interest video that's mostly need an investor to know about any ICO project.
In Bitcoin Interest video all things are explained properly. I hope Bitcoin Interest will be conquer.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:19:07 AM

Hi, dev, i have a little question about when the fork will drops to wallets which have a btc at balance. It will 22 jan or when? In which exchanges? Thanks  Wink
We will be releasing the official BCI wallet. You can use this to claim your BCI coins as long as you have your BTC private key. Additionally, you can move your BTC to an exchange that will support Bitcoin Interest prior to the fork and be credited on there.  Smiley

So unless we have it on an exchange which supports the fork it's useless (assuming we dont control the private keys). RIP pretty much every exchange user apart from the 2-3 that'll support the fork
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:27:15 AM

Hi, dev, i have a little question about when the fork will drops to wallets which have a btc at balance. It will 22 jan or when? In which exchanges? Thanks  Wink
We will be releasing the official BCI wallet. You can use this to claim your BCI coins as long as you have your BTC private key. Additionally, you can move your BTC to an exchange that will support Bitcoin Interest prior to the fork and be credited on there.  Smiley

So unless we have it on an exchange which supports the fork it's useless (assuming we dont control the private keys). RIP pretty much every exchange user apart from the 2-3 that'll support the fork
We hope to have more than 2 or 3 by launch, however, users can always request their favorite exchanges to support the Bitcoin Interest fork. Our source code will be released in the coming days. Additionally, users can always transfer their BTC from an exchange that does not support BCI to their wallet prior to the fork.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:39:59 AM

Strangely enough, it's been more than a day, and the administrators are not in a hurry to give us an answer about the accusations in their direction. Strange as that .. They should react to such news very quickly. After all, if so many people will leave the project.
Administrators need to clear all the negative accusation and speculations on this community. This will greatly do an impact to the success of this project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:42:37 AM

Strangely enough, it's been more than a day, and the administrators are not in a hurry to give us an answer about the accusations in their direction. Strange as that .. They should react to such news very quickly. After all, if so many people will leave the project.
Administrators need to clear all the negative accusation and speculations on this community. This will greatly do an impact to the success of this project.
We already addressed this.....twice.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:49:16 AM

The coming fork is going nearer. And I hope for the positive feedbacks and best outcomes of this event for the success of this project. Great well done Bitcoin Interest Team. I am well appreciate your efforts and time that you give to this project. Additionally, In Bitcoin Interest video all things are well explained properly and clearly. I wish that more people will come to watch the video too. Keep up the progress and have more developments that this project will stay progressive and active for the community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:09:58 AM

I feel bitcoin interest is a good platform with a better choice to make some coins Shocked instead of storing in wallet, it's better to try the service of bitcoin interest. As this project and fork getting more interesting day by day.
Bitcoin Interest is will help the bitcoin holders to gain more profits as they park their coin. Such an interesting and nice idea to have this kind of services having no hassle when getting a profit. Investors will really like this platform because of its unique features and services.
I think is the kind of coin that people will definitely keep for long time, it will be like a gold but you are getting interest no matter how small on it, the more you keep coin the more your interest, thats good work

Kargai

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:16:47 AM

Another one? That's start to be a little ridiculous now, it's time to launch real ideas who can work by themselves instead of useless coins who just tried to exploit the Bitcoin name.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:02:57 AM

Please stop forking bitcoin for visibility instead of creating a new brand, you are harming the community and confusing newcomers
Not except their fork is worth as much as BCH and BTG. I've seen a lot of potential this fork will have the same price as BTG because they have a great team to develop this bitcoin fork, just my thought.
yes I think so Bitcoin will be able to berbading with BCH and BTG I also see the potential of this bitcoin. this project will be worth like the others.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:24:01 AM

Bitcoin interest fork is really a decentralized savings community, we can make a passive income with our investments rather than investing in banks, as we know bankers don't give profits in returns but with bitcoin interest we can make better profits.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:38:24 AM

I feel bitcoin interest is a good platform with a better choice to make some coins Shocked instead of storing in wallet, it's better to try the service of bitcoin interest. As this project and fork getting more interesting day by day.
Bitcoin Interest is will help the bitcoin holders to gain more profits as they park their coin. Such an interesting and nice idea to have this kind of services having no hassle when getting a profit. Investors will really like this platform because of its unique features and services.

Most ICO have almost the same advocacy and their platforms. Like the different exchange rate. On my point of view on this project, its a good thing because the more competitors the huge possibility that their features will makes comfortable. Also, the objective of this project is to declare oneself and attract the maximum audience which will be able to use the safe e-mail service of messages by the time of start of the platform of a mail service. Hoping the success on this project.

I like all the forks of bitcoin, they are like people all different and all together we will achieve a lot. Of course, as in any society in the world crypts will be attackers, but it is necessary for every person to be cautious. Nobody forces you to participate in suspicious projects.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:43:24 AM

What time team estimate to launch wallet and pools? I hope i can gather some BCI after fork? We only have week and months period for interest? Could we have days period?

The problem is that there'so no pools and you know what does it mean?
Right, no pools no fork, it's sure as eggs are eggs. I've already asked Devs about any available hash-power, still no answer.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:47:23 AM

What time team estimate to launch wallet and pools? I hope i can gather some BCI after fork? We only have week and months period for interest? Could we have days period?

Right, no pools no fork, it's sure as eggs are eggs. I've already asked Devs about any available hash-power, still no answer.
Really good question. The coin will not work without it. If the developer does not answer such an important question it is very bad.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:05:03 AM

That's the team could only answer I think they will soon have to launched a simple pool and wallets from the result of ICO.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:47:20 AM

Dev should do something about your concern because it's a serious issue. So to be clear when you said that there's no pool no fork does that means that it's the reason why the dev didn't answer your question?.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:21:47 AM

Bitcoin interest fork is really a decentralized savings community, we can make a passive income with our investments rather than investing in banks, as we know bankers don't give profits in returns but with bitcoin interest we can make better profits.
Yes and Bitcoin Interest have at least 2 passive income on individual block and a pool. Hum. I am seriously about  the time we can mining some BCI.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:21:44 AM

At BCI website: "Interest Pool - Every Bitcoin Interest ("BCI") block has two rewards; the more significant reward goes to the miners for their participation in solving the block, and the other reward is sent to an interest pool to facilitate interest payments for those who participate in parking their BCI coins. This is achieved through what we call, "Enhanced Proof of Work" using the Equihash algorithm. The interest pool reward will start at 1.08 BCI and will decrease to .54 BCI as our block height increases. This setup will ensure that interest payments are always available for those that choose to participate in parking their BCI coins. "
If have no pools, why we have Interest Pool bro? I need to clearly explain here, could dev team give me the answer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: