Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:27:44 AM

Bitcoin interest conquers the press. This might be the beginning of this journey as their platform is introduced by this advertising website. This will surely hit in the market and catch big investors to be interested in the project. More power to the developers.
yes I agree and believe It will definitely enter the crypto world market and make the big investors interested in this project and join the project inggin. so this project will be successful and run smoothly. Grin
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:48:07 AM

What time team estimate to launch wallet and pools? I hope i can gather some BCI after fork? We only have week and months period for interest? Could we have days period?

That's the team could only answer I think they will soon have to launched a simple pool and wallets from the result of ICO.
I thought there won't be any ICO, that's why wallet and pools can be launched anytime soon. Are they still looking for exchange and wallets that will support this fork before they launch them?
vivavivu

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:38:58 AM

@KryptoKash
I see a nice signature and avatar on your profile, do you will create bounty topic? Maybe i will join and can help promote you project. Answer in pm please. Cheers.
Actually Strawbabies creat BCI bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2620937.0. But it is over  Smiley And if i not have mistake, they dont make announcement at this topic. So nobody know Sad
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:34:22 AM

It's great news that anothe fork will happen.Bitcoin intrest fork will happen on 22nd january.i wish that i will also get some  bitcoin intrest coins.so in which wallet i can get it?.you still launch any wallet?.i also see that hitbtc support bitcoinintrest. that's very great news for project.
This time it only HITBTC will support Bitcoin Interest. Hold you BTC at HitBTC and waiting for forking. I hope BCI price will growth double at next 2 months.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:37:48 AM

There is not much time left for the distribution of forks Bitcoin  interest. It is very interesting what will happen next with him, a high peak or a low fall ..
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

Please stop forking bitcoin for visibility instead of creating a new brand, you are harming the community and confusing newcomers
Why do you consider this project the appearance of Bitcoin? Please explain your point of view. This will be interesting to many users.
Exactly, I agree with you please share your opinion this will have many of the skilled pre existing members and their thoughts.
Well it all depends on how you look at it and from the start it makes itself pretty clear about it target and coin features that can make every newbie understand what is basically going own .. And Bitcoin interest sound catchy plus the hype and all. for me since they have basic explanation then is good

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:07:08 AM

I like this project. This project seems like a mini Bitcoin Bank. The Bitcoin Interest is a decentralized Saving Community that we can manage our Bitcoins on our own. By means of this project, many people, users and investors will be very beneficial to it. Throught this the Miners and Coin holders can get an additional benefit by puttin their coins and gaining monthly profit. This is a great opportunity also of course to the people in this crypto currency world that we may be able to deal savings using bitcoins.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:45:04 AM

Another one? That's start to be a little ridiculous now, it's time to launch real ideas who can work by themselves instead of useless coins who just tried to exploit the Bitcoin name.

Well most of the time forks only make the bitcoin price go higher + If you are in the right exchange platform you will get free aditional coins in the fork = easy money . Not so much of harm after all .

That's right mate. Look the BCH, I thought BTC will die if BCH has been released but its the opposite, BTC price grows bigger and now the price is unpredictable.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:55:27 AM

Another one? That's start to be a little ridiculous now, it's time to launch real ideas who can work by themselves instead of useless coins who just tried to exploit the Bitcoin name.

Well most of the time forks only make the bitcoin price go higher + If you are in the right exchange platform you will get free aditional coins in the fork = easy money . Not so much of harm after all .

That's right mate. Look the BCH, I thought BTC will die if BCH has been released but its the opposite, BTC price grows bigger and now the price is unpredictable.

Forget about seeing bitcoin die, that will never happen and there is no digital currency on earth that can take over btc, but all coins can live in peace if they accept that bitcoin is the king hhh. I really don't care that much, I just need to get good amount of bitcoin interest for free and make some profit. My bitcoin is waiting for this fork on hitBTC exchange.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Agree, and all the forks now have a good amount. They didn't beat btc but they all have got a good amount in the markets. So all those who participated in the forks already got a good amount of profit. This will also happen in BCI.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

Forget about seeing bitcoin die, that will never happen and there is no digital currency on earth that can take over btc, but all coins can live in peace if they accept that bitcoin is the king hhh. I really don't care that much, I just need to get good amount of bitcoin interest for free and make some profit. My bitcoin is waiting for this fork on hitBTC exchange.

Don't be so categorical about bitcoin's future, everything has its Alpha and Omega.
And bitcoin is no exception, sooner or later it will vanish, replaced by more usable and disruptive idea
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Don't think about Bitcoin now. Let' somehow stick to Bitcoin interest project and let it succeed. Let's support them whatever the problem is. The devs are really taking this very seriously and they are really making a way for the project to be better and greater for everyone. All the comments and opinions will really affect the project so please make every comment count and let's make Bitcoin Interest higher.

Well, if the devs and other staff will be more active and will respond in most queries here then I am sure a lot of people will be encourage to participate in the project. BCI really needs more active promotions.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:28:08 PM

Recently there have been many projects fork 1: 1 but almost ended up halfway for many reasons. I would like to learn more about the technology mentioned here. Anyway, look forward to your success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:57:56 PM

For some reason people thing random alts and forks will nuke BTC. No that is not gonna happen. A no name coin isnt gonna topple the OG king of crypto.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:49:03 PM

Don't think about Bitcoin now. Let' somehow stick to Bitcoin interest project and let it succeed. Let's support them whatever the problem is. The devs are really taking this very seriously and they are really making a way for the project to be better and greater for everyone. All the comments and opinions will really affect the project so please make every comment count and let's make Bitcoin Interest higher.

Well, if the devs and other staff will be more active and will respond in most queries here then I am sure a lot of people will be encourage to participate in the project. BCI really needs more active promotions.
I think they already been active, well they just answer about major problems and to be more updated just be sure to monitor their ann thread. Bitcoin interest is such a very nice platform which gives the people a reason to hold their btc without having worries about the interest.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:56:20 PM

For some reason people thing random alts and forks will nuke BTC. No that is not gonna happen. A no name coin isnt gonna topple the OG king of crypto.
Are you sure of this one hundred percent? It seems to me impossible to say such things, because it's just unpredictable. There may be a new coin that will become very popular and its price will compete with Bitcoin, why not?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:05:51 PM

Are you sure of this one hundred percent? It seems to me impossible to say such things, because it's just unpredictable. There may be a new coin that will become very popular and its price will compete with Bitcoin, why not?
Because it is impossible, in near future we don't see the prise like bitcoin, because bitcoin still a father of all cryptocurrency. But bitcoin interest can costs at least 1000$ and we can help with our support for that.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:26:52 PM

Much awaiting for the fork which will be available on Jan 22nd, Many a times I keep looking for the sign up page availability on the site but I guess it is because fork is not performed but sure platform will be opened closed to the fork date. I like supporting this project hoping I can make better profits.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

I really don't think so , if the price of bitcoin crashes so hard that will also make the alts crash with it . Cryptocurrency reputation is based on bitcoin , all the new commers in the crypto world ,first they tought the only digital currency is bitcoin and then they start to learn more . So bitcoin is the base and i don't see any alt tapping it ,not for a long time.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:52:07 PM

usually when bitcoin crashes all the forks drops like flies, but if btc grows exponentially, even the others raises like they are under superpowers.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: