Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:33:51 PM

Bitcoin interest has every chance of success in the field of crypto currency! But they frighten only comments that this project can be fraudulent. It certainly frightens. And the developers do not give answers to these questions.
This was already addressed .... twice.
Some people just can't read the whole thread pages  Shocked or maybe your answer wasn't convincing enough . If all it takes isfew world to silent the allegations ,just give it to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:34:24 PM

Every project, forked or not, has to be believed to be good, as long owner of the project believes in the idea he wants to promote.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:35:08 PM

Is this a token or this is a coin? How much the value of 1 BI? Is it needed to download a wallet for this?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:32:45 PM

Is this a token or this is a coin? How much the value of 1 BI? Is it needed to download a wallet for this?

No. it's a coin (bitcoin fork). I don't recommend to download any wallet, stay safe and use htcBTC exchange that will support this coin as they said on twitter.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:48:15 PM

another bitcoin fork, but they have real team profile, not anonymous like others.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

another bitcoin fork, but they have real team profile, not anonymous like others.
Yes, this is the first time I've ever heard a bitcoin fork that gives their team profile, not as usual. I guess by giving information about their team profile will bring more trust from the bitcoins holder.

I agree, giving team profiles will lessen the doubts of more investors. But let's all just sure that those profiles are real.
I am still looking forward for more announcements from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:54:57 AM

A decentralized savings community that gives us the opportunity to earn in our own way. In this program we can decide when to withdraw our savings. An amazing way to get earned in easiest way. Let us support this project and spread the goodness that this program is all about.
this project as well as other conventional banks we can save and withdraw as we pleased. yes we hope this project will run smoothly.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:53:15 AM

hey is not out yet and is not a token is a coin which value will be determined by the end of ICO or let just say when the coin launched and people start mining....so maybe after 22 January you will see the price

KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

hey is not out yet and is not a token is a coin which value will be determined by the end of ICO or let just say when the coin launched and people start mining....so maybe after 22 January you will see the price
BCI is not an ICO, it's a bitcoin fork  Smiley

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

Another one? That's start to be a little ridiculous now, it's time to launch real ideas who can work by themselves instead of useless coins who just tried to exploit the Bitcoin name.

Well most of the time forks only make the bitcoin price go higher + If you are in the right exchange platform you will get free aditional coins in the fork = easy money . Not so much of harm after all .

That's right mate. Look the BCH, I thought BTC will die if BCH has been released but its the opposite, BTC price grows bigger and now the price is unpredictable.

Agree, and all the forks now have a good amount. They didn't beat btc but they all have got a good amount in the markets. So all those who participated in the forks already got a good amount of profit. This will also happen in BCI.

Will hope that the ICO will become successful if not I think it will be the same to those ICO's that not reached there cap and many investors are really disappointed.
Well, firstly, is a fork, we can get free BCI and we do not invest likely an ICO. It doesn't make any sense if we tell they are had an ICO, there is no soft-cap or hard-cap for hardfork.

In my opinion again, Its doesn't make sense?  Not bias ok? All the the developers and admins here just want to profit or just want to help people in an convience way.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

A decentralized savings community that gives us the opportunity to earn in our own way. In this program we can decide when to withdraw our savings. An amazing way to get earned in easiest way. Let us support this project and spread the goodness that this program is all about.
I agree with you, decentralized savings community will help us grow our profit. Profit is what we people first to be in our mind and this project is talking about our project as this is a platform which our only work to do is park the coin and then done. After months, surely we can harvest our profit depending on how much we park our coin
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Every project, forked or not, has to be believed to be good, as long owner of the project believes in the idea he wants to promote.
I agree every project had its own purpose why they were created however it just becomes shady when the members behind the project becomes greedy. In the end the good project turns out to be a scam and everything goes to waste.
Seems you have a good point about a good project that in the end turns out to a scam. It's really very disappointing to accept the truth that it turns out to be they're abusing the ICO. Peoples understanding about  ICO is being divided due to some of us were scammed.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Holding bitcoin can get interest at low interest rate. Does this mean that the price of bitcoin is too volatile, unlike gold or dollar? Roll Eyes It doesn't seem too stable.
Thats not possible to say that Bitcoin interest price will stable or not because after launching many crypto rise & many crypto crash. After completing the ICO we can say that it will be stable or not.

Well, we can never tell when the price will be stable because even if the king of cryptocurrencies -which is bitcoin its price always pump and dump. So the best way is to continue our support to BCI project to achieve continues price high.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

The project can not have a stable price. Everything depends upon entering the market. How many users and investors are interested in this fork. It all depends on that.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Bitcoin Interest has a special ability and potential to make its own success in this community where crypto currency is. Furthermore, for now, as days goes by, more people are getting interested for this Fork 1.1 of Bitcoin. There's no doubt that people will be interested to it. This Bitcoin Interest have also an interesting platform for the people around here. Bitcoin Interest is not just playing around here to gain attention but to prove that they can make it to support the Bitcoin and make its own name in this community, to be the decentralized savings community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Holding bitcoin can get interest at low interest rate. Does this mean that the price of bitcoin is too volatile, unlike gold or dollar? Roll Eyes It doesn't seem too stable.
Thats not possible to say that Bitcoin interest price will stable or not because after launching many crypto rise & many crypto crash. After completing the ICO we can say that it will be stable or not.

But this isnt an ICO lol, this is a fork of BTC. You get coins for holding BTC or buying them from an exchange
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

Agree, i like their team, i hope thay not scammers. I very well understand people, and they are good guys in my mind. Btw bitcoin forks has a high prise, we will see how much exactly this coin can do "x"   Cheesy

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Yes, this is the first time I've ever heard a bitcoin fork that gives their team profile, not as usual. I guess by giving information about their team profile will bring more trust from the bitcoins holder.

I agree, giving team profiles will lessen the doubts of more investors. But let's all just sure that those profiles are real.
I am still looking forward for more announcements from this project.

better to search devs. in github.  if you can find them there look first what are they developing;  more masternodes or also project developement ?   Cool
and search also their previous projects.

you can search the team members in Linkedin. If they are in Linkedin then just contact them  Grin
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

Interesting, another fork of BTC. I have to reserve for next month. Looking forward for more announcements.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

Agree, i like their team, i hope thay not scammers. I very well understand people, and they are good guys in my mind. Btw bitcoin forks has a high prise, we will see how much exactly this coin can do "x"   Cheesy
I think this coin has the  aim to develop the Bitcoin technology and solve the problem that we face in it. One of the main problem they are solving  is of transaction fee, as they are creating a low fee environment where there will be fees management. The at=re also focused on the problems miners experience during mining and make them easy to do so. I think this project has a very high potential and can gain success in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: