Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Your last project and your longtime project, stamps, and soferox, did you forget about its development? I just wondering why you create a new project instead of developing your 'neglected' old project.

Sounds like a good reason to stay away from this team. 

In similar this project may again go result True in Future, as we getting interest for the amount we invest really benefits the fund investors. Easy to say SCAM, but we need to wait & Analyze, Timline may also be required to make updates with the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

Just a quick reminder that this fork is almost a 1 on 1 copy of an already established coin
You can earn interest right now with minexcoin, the original project. See http://minexcoin.comhttp://minexbank.com, http://minexexplorer.com

BCI is just a copycat

Some people have been living under a rock, with Minexcoin I have been earning 20% a month for parking coins since November 2017.

Well, some members are saying a lot about minex. whether BCI is a copy cat or not the most important thing is how BCI will differentiate their project from all existed project now. It will depend on the dedications they will make.

Well I think that will depend on the result of the ICO,
If they are really connected to the other project, We might
request a good  explanation by the admins and developers,
And Hopefully, this problem will be solved as soon as possible to
prevent conflict in the project.

The guy is not ICO, it's fork where BI will get free holders of this bitcoin on the stock exchange. As I understand the developers do not need a key to the wallet?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

as I said before I don't see any risk with that, since we can easily hold our bitcoin on hitBTC exchange and receive bitcoin interest, as simple as that.
Exactly i don't know what all tha fuzz about . People are just paranoid it seems , if you are not confident enough about the coin don't invest in it . It's all up to you and no one is forcing you to buy it.

I agree, they are accusing this project as scam but they still didn't invest any cents in this project. They are so paranoid about BCI project. If they don't like it then leave this project alone. Im sure there are still many investors that interested in joining this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

Sounds like this coin stole two things.  The name from bitcoin and the idea behind minexcoin.   Nothing original here folks.

+1 on this one. Looks and feels kinda scammy.

Well most of new projects were accused of scam or anything negative but look them all now. Anyway, we have our different thoughts in life. For me, I don'y believe yet in BCI, I just give it chance to prove itself.
Agreed! Why do other people easily conclude that a new project is a scam? You guys should research first and observe hiw it goes. Maybe shutting up for the mean time is the best thing you guys can do.
Maybe they're being scammed before and now they are pointing out ICO that it's a scam without any further details. Only speculations and not knowing deeply about the project. This still under development, so we'll see how this project will prove to people that they are all wrong.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

Sounds like this coin stole two things.  The name from bitcoin and the idea behind minexcoin.   Nothing original here folks.

Well most of new projects were accused of scam or anything negative but look them all now. Anyway, we have our different thoughts in life. For me, I don'y believe yet in BCI, I just give it chance to prove itself.
Agreed! Why do other people easily conclude that a new project is a scam? You guys should research first and observe hiw it goes. Maybe shutting up for the mean time is the best thing you guys can do.
Maybe they're being scammed before and now they are pointing out ICO that it's a scam without any further details. Only speculations and not knowing deeply about the project. This still under development, so we'll see how this project will prove to people that they are all wrong.
How come they can easily point that this project is a scam? Can they show enough evidence? Hopefully those people must know more about this project so they can concluded that this project is a scam or not.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

Yeah this token copy something from outside  but we still don't know that this project will rais or not .keeo supporting Bitcoin interest. 

its too early to call this project a scam. I understand the point of view from the other people who follow this project and knows also the background of the dev. but lets see what happens at the end.
reapr

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

what are some wallets to have my BTC in to get this fork
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

as I said before I don't see any risk with that, since we can easily hold our bitcoin on hitBTC exchange and receive bitcoin interest, as simple as that.
Exactly i don't know what all tha fuzz about . People are just paranoid it seems , if you are not confident enough about the coin don't invest in it . It's all up to you and no one is forcing you to buy it.
Yeah, simple as that. As what i always said to myself when investing that everything has its risk so risk what you can afford to lose. For without risks you will gain nothing.
Investing always have risk especially when investing in an ICO. To be wise, just invest what you can afford to lose and that is exactly what you pointed out. To be a successful investor I think we need to be a risk taker in order to achieve what we invest wether we gain or not. As I understand about this project, it seems this is a good way to invest our coin because after we park our coin for weeks/month surely we can harvest our profit and there is no looser about this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

Exactly then maybe after you can blame yourself its not really about the fork but coin potentials that makes it succeed beyond all odds and hey BI has a good potential and great vibes around it

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

Yes, but we cannot blame them for being negative thinker because maybe they already experience being scammed and also maybe they already lost a lot of money. So at first they are doubt to invest in BCI.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

BI has great potentials and lots of things to offer. Crypto has become the order of the day, a lot of new things coming out just to better it for the users. The interest in BI is a nice one and I wish the project well
indeed no doubt this Bi project has attracted many people, chances this project is good and worthy for us follow. good job.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

BI has great potentials and lots of things to offer. Crypto has become the order of the day, a lot of new things coming out just to better it for the users. The interest in BI is a nice one and I wish the project well
indeed no doubt this Bi project has attracted many people, chances this project is good and worthy for us follow. good job.

I look around several bitcoin forks. Yes BCI is among the most popular one.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

In th world of crypto currency, it is very important that someone or something has something to offer to you. And this project has a potential like that. In the world weare now living, where everything could be altered, people, users, and investors wants security and assurancd to their money and investments. BitCoin Interest will let us to experienced the possibility to have and make to reality the decentralized savings community. And additionally, it will only be available and possible through the crypto currrency.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 03:04:50 PM by KryptoKash

To pay interest dev needs to have some seed fund that should cover all bitcoins avalable atm of fork. As there is no such seed it is very likely that promised interest will be either miserable  or remain  promise forever. I don't think it will survive in span of two months.

Please review our site - http://bitcoininterest.io. Here is a quick explanation on where our interest payments come from:

Interest Pool - Every Bitcoin Interest ("BCI") block has two rewards; the more significant reward goes to the miners for their participation in solving the block, and the other reward is sent to an interest pool to facilitate interest payments for those who participate in parking their BCI coins. This is achieved through what we call, "Enhanced Proof of Work" using the Equihash algorithm.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

To pay interest dev needs to have some seed fund that should cover all bitcoins avalable atm of fork. As there is no such seed it is very likely that promised interest will be either miserable  or remain  promise forever. I don't think it will survive in span of two months.

Please review our site - http://bitcoininterest.io. Here is a quick explanation on where our interest payments come from:

Interest Pool - Every Bitcoin Interest ("BCI") block has two rewards; the more significant reward goes to the miners for their participation in solving the block, and the other reward is sent to an interest pool to facilitate interest payments for those who participate in parking their BCI coins. This is achieved through what we call, "Enhanced Proof of Work" using the Equihash algorithm.
It's a very clever and simple reward system at one time. I think we can do easy multiply with our investments! Btw i am subscribed to updates on official site.  Grin

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

A lot of people are not ready to take the risk of saving their coin on a site, the prefer a site with an Excellency track record, so that they feel their coins is safe. The proposed idea is great but their is alot of work to be done towards convincing people that they can trust your site and tale the risk. Aside that this is a great idea

they said hitBTC exchange will support Bitcoin Interest, so there is no need to use their wallet or anything, you just need to hold ur btc on hitBTC in order to receive this coin. I don't see any risk with that, it true that hitBTC is not that good exchange, but it's not an exchange that could steal our bitcoin.

I agree with you. It is not risky to hold BTC on hitBTC to recieve the bitcoin interest once the fork is made. HitBTC being not so large in volume when trading is concern but it also see and appreciate these fork because they see the development of its technology.
dotbitme

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

I have added Bitcoin Interest to btcdiv.com, a website collecting all forks and airdrops to Bitcoin holders.

It is under the Upcoming tab as it hasn't forked yet but I'll update the info as the fork is activated.

Btcdiv.com - The ultimate source for bitcoin forks & airdrops | Dotbit.me - buy .bit domains for Bitcoins, Namecoins, altcoins or PayPal!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

I look around several bitcoin forks. Yes BCI is among the most popular one.
It's one of the popular ones because of promotion and advertisements but it seems like there are only a few wallets and exchanges that are supporting it. Any more updates regarding exchanges that will support this fork?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

The interest will be paid in BI coins AFAIK so the the dev just needs to premine a bit lol. Devs arent handing out bitcoin
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

[/quote]

I agree with you. It is not risky to hold BTC on hitBTC to recieve the bitcoin interest once the fork is made. HitBTC being not so large in volume when trading is concern but it also see and appreciate these fork because they see the development of its technology.
[/quote]
Bitcoin interest had a volume of 21 million, we get interest if we hold bitcoin on Bitcoin Interest platform, The interest will be paid in AFAIK so devs premines a bit. All investors can make better profits with bitcoin interest fork.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: