Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46453 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

the fork is closer than ever, only 16 days remain. For those who just find out about bitcoin interest, this is a bitcoin fork that aim to bring interest that we used to know in the bank to cryptocurrency.
The safe way to get bitcoin interest is to have an account on hitBTC exchange and deposit some bitcoin there.
I really like the idea of bitcoin forks, it's like Airdrop for those who are already holding bitcoins. What I like about this fork though is that it is like a utility token. It can be used for lending, saving and interest.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:49:17 AM

the fork is closer than ever, only 16 days remain. For those who just find out about bitcoin interest, this is a bitcoin fork that aim to bring interest that we used to know in the bank to cryptocurrency.
The safe way to get bitcoin interest is to have an account on hitBTC exchange and deposit some bitcoin there.

That's a good idea if you don't want to big risk it investing in this project. This fork will be stable if they can have more improvement
for their project  for example explanation on their connection the other unfinished ICO's
Yeah i hope there will be airdrop or campaign like article to get some of this coin coz is a good store of value plus all the interest you get..just the few days ahead to see how it goes

ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

That's a good idea if you don't want to big risk it investing in this project. This fork will be stable if they can have more improvement
for their project  for example explanation on their connection the other unfinished ICO's
Yeah i hope there will be airdrop or campaign like article to get some of this coin coz is a good store of value plus all the interest you get..just the few days ahead to see how it goes
Yes, I agree. I hope there is a bounty thread for this project or having a Signature Campaign, it will be good to interest the investors as well.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:40:00 AM

Wow, Botcoin Interest is gaining the attention of the people around here in the community of crypto currency. They pay attention to the BitCoin Interest platform, as well as to the goal and objectives of this project for the community. Furthermore, with the idea of Bitcoin forks, it's like the airdrop for those who are already holding bitcoins. Moreover, through this project, the amazing fact is that it is like a utility token which people can be used for lending, saving and interest. This project has a lots of potential to be look forward.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

yes I agree if you want to invest we should first look at the project ico, good advice for this project so as to improve the three tasks that have not been implemented. good luck.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

I really like the idea of bitcoin forks, it's like Airdrop for those who are already holding bitcoins. What I like about this fork though is that it is like a utility token. It can be used for lending, saving and interest.
I like it not because it's airdrop, but because now is the time for the development of the crypt. The coins should be many and different and in time there will be only really necessary coins.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

In the Principle all bitcoin plugs were successful in the market. I hope this fork project will be successful for all of us. We have been waiting for him for a very long time, when will this happen!
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

In the Principle all bitcoin plugs were successful in the market. I hope this fork project will be successful for all of us. We have been waiting for him for a very long time, when will this happen!
All successful because now there is a period of formation of the market of crypto-currencies and in the future only the best will remain. For growth, the team must try to do a lot for the coin.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

Some of viewers are confused on your name. Bitcoin interest should fix this issue. We cant conclude that this is scam. Let see how they work. I thinks the team are doing their very best to spread all the informations that viewers must know. Lets just wait for the other details.
What do you mean exactly with confused on the project name . It's common that most bitcoin forks take bitcoin's name to imply . Could you explain more ?
Bitcoin interest is a fork where you can put your bitcoin and gain interest, the name of the project means the purpose of the project easily understandable. Let us know what you are confused Huh

With all the commotion going on about the bitcoin interest project. I think it because they are connected to other projects that
had not been continued after the end of the ICO. So, for now, lets just and see what bitcoin interest can do for bitcoin.

Yeah the best thing to do is to wait and observe what will be this project is doing or planning to do to make BCI more trusted. The devs should exert more effort to be responsive and to make more announcements about bci status now.
I agree with you that dev should exert more effort about their project like posting the latest updates so that interested investors will know the latest activity of this project. The platform wil solved the delayed transactions of bitcoin  and this is something interesting to know because as of now btc transaction fee is getting higher so this must be quickly be solved.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

I like it not because it's airdrop, but because now is the time for the development of the crypt. The coins should be many and different and in time there will be only really necessary coins.
Your absolutely right bud this could be the next ethereum someday we might not know right. But theres a lot of shitcoins now which is confusing the trading platforms I hope this will be hitting the moon.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

Some of viewers are confused on your name. Bitcoin interest should fix this issue. We cant conclude that this is scam. Let see how they work. I thinks the team are doing their very best to spread all the informations that viewers must know. Lets just wait for the other details.
What do you mean exactly with confused on the project name . It's common that most bitcoin forks take bitcoin's name to imply . Could you explain more ?
Bitcoin interest is a fork where you can put your bitcoin and gain interest, the name of the project means the purpose of the project easily understandable. Let us know what you are confused Huh

With all the commotion going on about the bitcoin interest project. I think it because they are connected to other projects that
had not been continued after the end of the ICO. So, for now, lets just and see what bitcoin interest can do for bitcoin.

Yeah the best thing to do is to wait and observe what will be this project is doing or planning to do to make BCI more trusted. The devs should exert more effort to be responsive and to make more announcements about bci status now.
I agree with you that dev should exert more effort about their project like posting the latest updates so that interested investors will know the latest activity of this project. The platform wil solved the delayed transactions of bitcoin  and this is something interesting to know because as of now btc transaction fee is getting higher so this must be quickly be solved.
Paying for a transaction is a real problem and it needs to be solved more quickly, a lot of projects deal with this problem and for the benefit of all it must be solved as soon as possible.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

You are right. This is also the reason why I keep following this project even though a lot has been accused to BCI. I am still looking for more improvements about this project and also hoping that more investors already participated in it.

quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

You are right. This is also the reason why I keep following this project even though a lot has been accused to BCI. I am still looking for more improvements about this project and also hoping that more investors already participated in it.
Really, there is very little time left and fork will happen, then we'll see how the team worked. I watch.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

I agree, BCI will be giving free token for bitcoin holders and at the same time we can get profit by parking our coins. This will give us good profit if this project become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Paying for a transaction is a real problem and it needs to be solved more quickly, a lot of projects deal with this problem and for the benefit of all it must be solved as soon as possible.
Transactions issue is getting more serious and people are really getting frustrated and the fees also is getting high. I am hoping this coming fork all this problem will be solved.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

I think it's possible and necessary not to trust any projects except bitcoin itself, but if you give a coin on the exchange for free, it seems to me normal and the coin itself can not carry danger. Of course, later you can get carried away with speculation and buy it expensive, but you can keep the forged coin on the fork until the market gives a good price.

People are different and have their own strategies how to know if the coins are scam, will turn to scam soon or will be successful. It will still be base on ourselves if we will trust this project,

Just let them to judged this project that is a scam as long as we believed that this project is legit. As this project using the latest technology, focusing on speedy frictionless transactions. Also, Bitcoin Interest can handle many transactions per second while reducing the bottleneck on the system.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

The team has great potentials, starting with low mining difficulty and giving both big and small the chance to earn. Looking out for miners and coin holders. Wishing them the best
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 756

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

The team has great potentials, starting with low mining difficulty and giving both big and small the chance to earn. Looking out for miners and coin holders. Wishing them the best

As you know that the team has great potential, would you mind explaining to me who exactly is part of that team and what they have to offer? I fail to find sufficient info about that.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

As you know that the team has great potential, would you mind explaining to me who exactly is part of that team and what they have to offer? I fail to find sufficient info about that.
Oh dear, then u must have been missing out alot i guessed. You can do your due diligence on the team from their website itself@ https://bitcoininterest.io, social networking and their latest updates on cryptomarket news media platforms like @cryptocoins News; @newsbtc; @bitcoiner.today etc.  Smiley
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

Transactions issue is getting more serious and people are really getting frustrated and the fees also is getting high. I am hoping this coming fork all this problem will be solved.

yeah, once the crypto currencies are created to be more quicker and cheaper by transactions. But now we use them mainly for trading to gain more profits. In some countries there were ICO Regulations. I think now its also time for a general cryprocurrency regulation. If not, then in near future the banks are going to be again more cheaper and quicker by transactions  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: