Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46453 times)
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

Due to the market crash, Many of us have had the opportunity to buy bitcoin in low price which will enable us to get more of bitcoin interest when the fork happen. only 9 days remain.

This is just correction phase I don't think it's something wrong so that I also agreed with you this is another chance for those who want big profit. Soon bitcoin will back into it is bullish mode.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

The team managed to improve transaction costs, this is already very good. And this is only the beginning. I think this project has a good future

Absolutely right, it really helps on our community to improve the transaction that somehow our technology is common which sometimes we think what is the best option that we will choose. This kind of project is just like the same advocacy of bitcoin which aiming to handle millions of transactions throughout the world. I would say if this could be competitive enough which will depends the support of many.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

The technology bitcoin interest used focusing on speedy frictionless transactions and their confidence that it can handle many transaction per second while reducing the bottle necks is a great commitment we figured while analysing arms we choose BI as we feel to be benefitted with this opportunity.
This is why we needed the fork to enhance or improved the btc system. BI technology is very futuristic because of its system that makes the transaction to be more faster than before. So let's wait for their latest updates as the fork is nearly coming.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

Which exchanges are supporting it?

I think at the moment two exchanges are supporting the Bitcoin Interest Fork - one is HitBTC and the other is Okex.  I am not % 100 sure, if I am wrong please correct my mistake.

Well, that's a good news because HitBTC is a big and old exchange site that gain trust to all traders in the world. Hoping to see more improvements and good news.

By this Im sure BCI will be more popular now, I hope many trading sites will support bci fork. I also hope that a lot of serious investors will support this project. Good luck to the devs.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

I think at the moment two exchanges are supporting the Bitcoin Interest Fork - one is HitBTC and the other is Okex.  I am not % 100 sure, if I am wrong please correct my mistake.

Well, that's a good news because HitBTC is a big and old exchange site that gain trust to all traders in the world. Hoping to see more improvements and good news.

By this Im sure BCI will be more popular now, I hope many trading sites will support bci fork. I also hope that a lot of serious investors will support this project. Good luck to the devs.
And I'm not sure that it will be popular. For the popularity of a lot of work promoting the project on the Internet, but I have not even seen a twitter from the developer.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

Probably that's what I am also expected to be that more exchanges will support this platform. Anyway, the fork is nearly coming so let's now participate and support this platform by attracting more investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

The technology bitcoin interest used focusing on speedy frictionless transactions and their confidence that it can handle many transaction per second while reducing the bottle necks is a great commitment we figured while analysing arms we choose BI as we feel to be benefitted with this opportunity.
This is why we needed the fork to enhance or improved the btc system. BI technology is very futuristic because of its system that makes the transaction to be more faster than before. So let's wait for their latest updates as the fork is nearly coming.

You do not accidentally know when exactly the update will be announced, and when will the fork be split? I did not find such information.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

You are right, most of the forks really focuses on how they will improve the transactions and how will they lessen fees. I hope BCI will be successful and also hoping that they are really serious with this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

Wait how is this fork solving issues that say the Bitcoin cash or the B2X segwit2x forks didnt manage to solve? This is plainly just a random af fork that's just happening
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

This project is very interesting. Why not support Bitcoin Interest? Of course, it is very clear for me to support this project just from the start. Bitcoin Interest has a lots of potential that can really make more people in the Bitcoin Interest Community. Moreover, I hope that the developers will continuously make the Bitcoin Interest better and better. I am really into Bitcoin so, in this project I hope that this will come to a success, that will make a more faster and inexpensive transactions. Keep up the good work Bitcoin Interest Team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

And I'm not sure that it will be popular. For the popularity of a lot of work promoting the project on the Internet, but I have not even seen a twitter from the developer.
The first page has all the necessary links, for your convenience I'll leave them here. Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinInterestBCI/ Twitter- @btcinterest
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

You do not accidentally know when exactly the update will be announced, and when will the fork be split? I did not find such information.

LoL,  accidentally even BI Team doesnt know about this info. But better you follow them in twitter, so that you can get the infos quicker. In twitter they are more active as I can observe.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

I think at the moment two exchanges are supporting the Bitcoin Interest Fork - one is HitBTC and the other is Okex.  I am not % 100 sure, if I am wrong please correct my mistake.

Yes my friends your are right as you have mentioned that HitBTC is supporting this project. And that is great news because has a good reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

Two things makes the Coin Awesome that is Block Size and Earning payment while you pack your coin really how awesome is that and also there is enhance Pow that is really great. BI also support  GPU miners thats absolutely dope..Have some coins to store and Earn..life is easier

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

Bitcoin interest is a familiar banking service, holders can get paid weekly or monthly interest on their coin holdings in the form of Bitcoin Interest Coins, in the same that traditional banks do with fiat.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

The success depends on the launch if there are many exchanges which show interest and ready to list it for trading then it will go smoothly. In other case they will need to work hard to get some attention. I will be watching from far as there is no open progress yet to comment on.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

As long as coins are well-secured on this site then it will be safe of course. Security is what everyone are worrying about as long as online and crypto are concerned. If BI can guarantee that then I believe they are in for good business
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

Yes. I hate stuck, I hate high fee and i hate dump at bitcoin now. Lol, someone in my group said that BTC will down to 10k at this months... And next months can hit 17k?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

Yes. I hate stuck, I hate high fee and i hate dump at bitcoin now. Lol, someone in my group said that BTC will down to 10k at this months... And next months can hit 17k?
All the BTC community is waiting for the implementation of Lightning network to fix the tx speed and high fees . But i don't really think that LN will be used by all exchanges ,thus the same problem will stay . Forks might replace the real bitcoin you never know .
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

I just hope that this kind of system will be applied to Bitcoin itself as it is what the community needs. The price of BTC is now stable and they are getting more interested in Ethereum. I hope that Bitcoin Interest has a long-term plan for a high volume transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: