Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

If BI avoids all the hassles of traditional banking which we now experience in crypto world , then they have a chance at succeeding. I wish them the best with this great idea.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

well I see now for the first time that a BI dev. answers serious questions. That means if you know about the matter and ask the right questions they will enjoy to answer these questions. But paradoxially most of us are not devs. or programmer so that we just ask investment related questions. Now you all know why we do not get answers from the devs.  Grin Cool
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing what may come of this project.
I hope everything will turn out well for this project. But first the main priority of this campaign is to attract investors first and I that has been achieved success will follow.

You are right, this project needs to convince more investors to support BCI, devs needs to have a good marketing and advertising strategies to get more investors to join the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

well I see now for the first time that a BI dev. answers serious questions. That means if you know about the matter and ask the right questions they will enjoy to answer these questions. But paradoxially most of us are not devs. or programmer so that we just ask investment related questions. Now you all know why we do not get answers from the devs.  Grin Cool
I also noticed that dev seriously answered  theymos suggestions about the platform. I can't totally understand what they are talking about but based on my understanding it's about the development.of the bitcoin interest.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

What is the exchanges that support this fork? Are you willing to add others exchange rather than HitBTC like Bittrex? Poloniex?
I think those two exchange hitbtc and okec is just for a start once the coin pick up and there is massive use it will get listed on so many exchanges but first let's see how it investment process actually works

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

If BI avoids all the hassles of traditional banking which we now experience in crypto world , then they have a chance at succeeding. I wish them the best with this great idea.

You are right, but if bitcoin interest will still follow the traditional banking maybe they will have new features that will make it different form other projects. Looking forward for more developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing what may come of this project.
I hope everything will turn out well for this project. But first the main priority of this campaign is to attract investors first and I that has been achieved success will follow.

You are right, this project needs to convince more investors to support BCI, devs needs to have a good marketing and advertising strategies to get more investors to join the project.
Devs are probably doing a lot of work now because fork is nearly coming and also I noticed that theymos have so many issues concerning about this platform. Well, I hope the dev will work with his/her concerns. What I totally understand this bitcoin interest is that while parking the coin their is an interest that has been added.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

What is the exchanges that support this fork? Are you willing to add others exchange rather than HitBTC like Bittrex? Poloniex?
HitBTC and recently they added OkEx. So right now there are currently two exchanges for this project. Check the opening page it was posted there.

I dont know why anybody ask this question again and again.. The correct answer as we can use bitcoin core wallet and of course 2 exchange support BCI is HitBTC and OkEx.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Seem's like the admin of this forum have commended to this topic about the project. Hoping that  the administrator and developers have good and honest to say about BCI forking bitcoin.
I wonder what this project thinks about the situation of bitconnect, where in there bitconnect coins drop fron $340 to $30 in just 1 night. Can they guarantee thier investors that this wont happen to them in the future.
Such deflection happen occasionally and designers here at nothing. We will remember even that drop ethereum, when he prosat up to 10 $ and all stock exchanges closed tenders for some time before stabilisation of the situation.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

HitBTC and recently they added OkEx. So right now there are currently two exchanges for this project. Check the opening page it was posted there.

I dont know why anybody ask this question again and again.. The correct answer as we can use bitcoin core wallet and of course 2 exchange support BCI is HitBTC and OkEx.

HitBTC is a fairly smaller exchange though, they need to add something like say Binance or Trex for them to have a major say in the market of cryptos
soferox

Activity: 78
Merit: 133

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

HitBTC is a fairly smaller exchange though, they need to add something like say Binance or Trex for them to have a major say in the market of cryptos

They've added Okex also. Which is number 2 in all BTC volume and number 5 in overall. They are also talking with other guys too. Definitely going to get some more support for sure!

Thanks,
Aaron
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

This I totally agree with your idea meaning of the people work in the Crypto world just avoid the transactions and banking due to this very reason so if this can improved that will be great.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

This I totally agree with your idea meaning of the people work in the Crypto world just avoid the transactions and banking due to this very reason so if this can improved that will be great.
If it is that important issue then i guess BI will soon resolve it and will get us something new and different as compared to other ICO. I have a huge expectations from this project and hope this project goes everything well.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

As my opinion, HitBTC is the good choice. I using HitBTC from May 2017, and this is my first exchange (to receive BCN from mining). HitBTC is good exchange for exchange BCI at the future Wink.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

This is very good project.the fork will happen into the blockchain of btc.bitcoin intrest is very amazing project.we can also get the intrest on the our stored coin on this platform.we get get bitcoin interest into 1:1 form of btc.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

This is very good project.the fork will happen into the blockchain of btc.bitcoin intrest is very amazing project.we can also get the intrest on the our stored coin on this platform.we get get bitcoin interest into 1:1 form of btc.
Yes, this is a very noticeable fork of bitcoin and can gain a huge success more than what other forks got. This is totally an investment coin can and many people will get profits from this coin and the demand will also increase.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

Bitcoin interest is like a legend for gaining additional income we see they had their hard work with a great team who got a intelligent back ground and its innovative launch helps us to gain interest daily now Cool
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

As my opinion, HitBTC is the good choice. I using HitBTC from May 2017, and this is my first exchange (to receive BCN from mining). HitBTC is good exchange for exchange BCI at the future Wink.
I use Cryptopia usually, but HitBTC seems to be legit. I am just starting to use it and we will see, becuase many people have recommended me HitBTC. They would probably say HBTC is a good choice for BCI.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

I use Cryptopia usually, but HitBTC seems to be legit. I am just starting to use it and we will see, becuase many people have recommended me HitBTC. They would probably say HBTC is a good choice for BCI.

hitbtc.com not recommend, at least in my case I think very bad, it takes a lot to confirm withdrawals.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

Bitcoin interest fork launch seems much excited and 4 more days for now January 22nd, its latest technology focusing on the speedy fiction-less transactions also we observe handling many transactions per second is a big spark, it is really astonishing where we can gain interest on the coin, hope it hit moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: