Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11223 times)
freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

what is the minimum amount for buying coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pagarex (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:31:32 AM

what is the minimum amount for buying coins?
There will be no minimum for buying coins, thank you.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

Hi dev! Nice project.
Do you have any bounty program, or is it possible to obtain your coin through mining / buying?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

Hm, project is great while there is an option to deposit your PGX coins and have monthly interest. I wonder, however, what are you going to do with deposited funds to maintain returns.

What are going to do with unsold coins? Do you mind keep them as a reserve pool?
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

Hm, project is great while there is an option to deposit your PGX coins and have monthly interest. I wonder, however, what are you going to do with deposited funds to maintain returns.

What are going to do with unsold coins? Do you mind keep them as a reserve pool?

What do you mean by keeping coins as a reserve pool? It will lead to an artificial increase in supply of PGX, thus will push its price down. I hope the team do this project for themselves as well, so they are likely to be interested in increasing coin’s price instead. Don’t think the question is reasonable.
But reasonable one is about deposits. For me it is also not quite clear how they can guarantee at least a small return in a month. I bet on trading on exchange markets.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

You misunderstood. Look! Look at the proportion that they want to distribute among miners. It's a new cryptocurrency with a principle as Bitcoin has. Conducting an ICO is like an instrument for boosting the attention to the currency. That's it. Miners will do the main job to provide with an appropriate supply.

I can imagine how Pagarex coin will go up - if they WILL conduct nice advertising campaign and WILL attract lots of companies (especially huge and famous ones they get a good service that allows to have nice bonuses. I suppose bonuses even like up to 100% price of the products / restaurants / online services etc.

The idea is clear, but as I can see, not enough. Think it's really progressive. So hope ICO will bring a lot in terms of advertising here.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

You misunderstood. Look! Look at the proportion that they want to distribute among miners. It's a new cryptocurrency with a principle as Bitcoin has. Conducting an ICO is like an instrument for boosting the attention to the currency. That's it. Miners will do the main job to provide with an appropriate supply.

I can imagine how Pagarex coin will go up - if they WILL conduct nice advertising campaign and WILL attract lots of companies (especially huge and famous ones they get a good service that allows to have nice bonuses. I suppose bonuses even like up to 100% price of the products / restaurants / online services etc.

The idea is clear, but as I can see, not enough. Think it's really progressive. So hope ICO will bring a lot in terms of advertising here.

according to this project must be really nice for miners first of all  Smiley
are you going to decrease supply in time, what is an approximate time when you expect to mine all the coins?
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

when your coin will available? i think this project is great project for invest, and I think it will be a very profitable project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

What cours of tokens will have already planned after ICO?
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Are you going to provide with any count for raised funds? For me is vital to see how much involvement do you have in fact.
ALF2097

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Hello Devs! Do you use your own blockchain or public?
pagarex (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

Hi dev! Nice project.
Do you have any bounty program, or is it possible to obtain your coin through mining / buying?
Thank you very much sir! It is possibel to mine and stake PagareX as we have POW & POS implemented. Right now there is no bounty program.

Thank you sir, yes you can either choose to stake your PGX or to lend them for what you defined. the deposited funds will be used for: Advertising, Maintainance & Support, Development, Software.
We think that our ICO will be sold out, in case that there will be PGX left we will inform you what we will do as we want to be as transparent as possible. thank you.

when your coin will available? i think this project is great project for invest, and I think it will be a very profitable project.
As soon as you purchased PGX during the ICO you will get the coin immediately. After the ICO you then can download the Wallet and use the internal exchange. Thanks for your great feedback sir!

pagarex (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Hello, we use our own blockchain, we also got our own blockchain explorer you'll be able to see when you download the wallet pretty soon. Everything is based on the X11 algo.

Our target until April 2018 is $ 45.70.

temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

As far as I can see, you are a very active manager.
thanks to this feature you can review.  Smiley
invbitok

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

Hello Team! Enable "two factor authentication", but the password does not match. What could be the reason?
Check your pm, we sent you a message we will help you.

https://vk.com/hbcoin

Russian community - PagareX

Welcome on board Rasjkeee, thank you.

Hi Team! can't send you a message in PM to continue the dialogue
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:58:00 PM

Hello, we use our own blockchain, we also got our own blockchain explorer you'll be able to see when you download the wallet pretty soon. Everything is based on the X11 algo.

I’m familiar with mining with Asics and it’s a real option for me. I’m quite enthusiastic about your project, about your coin, and feel I can switch to your coin.

I don’t think I would like to by any during ICO, because I invested a lot in mining hardware and now I’m looking for a real ability to use it at the maximum efficiency.

When does mining become possible for PGX?
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

Hi! Nice project! I like the idea that I can mine your coins and go have a launch somewhere near my job.
Good look to your project!
By the way, do you have a telegram account for announcements?
Jokerrr

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

Hi! Nice project! I like the idea that I can mine your coins and go have a launch somewhere near my job.

They have a nice one and a similar by name Smiley what is not surprising: https://t.me/pagarex

When are you going to publish some names (restaurants or other places-to-go) who claimed to become you partners? For me it is a very important question. I would like to know what I could do after I invest
pagarex (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

I’m familiar with mining with Asics and it’s a real option for me. I’m quite enthusiastic about your project, about your coin, and feel I can switch to your coin.

I don’t think I would like to by any during ICO, because I invested a lot in mining hardware and now I’m looking for a real ability to use it at the maximum efficiency.

When does mining become possible for PGX?
So glad to hear sir! Mining will be possible from the 24.01.2018 on so we hope that sounds good to you!
Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback! Yes we do for News just check out our Telegram channel HERE

They have a nice one and a similar by name Smiley what is not surprising: https://t.me/pagarex

When are you going to publish some names (restaurants or other places-to-go) who claimed to become you partners? For me it is a very important question. I would like to know what I could do after I invest
First of all thank you! Of course, that is an important question you are right sir! All things we do announce will come here or in the Telegram/Twitter channel, so make sure to follow there to get the latest news about everything PagareX offers.

As far as I can see, you are a very active manager.
thanks to this feature you can review.  Smiley
Thank you sir, yes we want to include everyone of our community here as PagareX stands for - The Community Coin! Let us know when we somehow can help you. 
mattman3333

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

Will allow GPU mining?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: