Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11223 times)
ohmaiheaven

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

Hello team pagarex

i am a bit concerned reading through this forum regarding new laws as i am a new investor living in the united states and just barely got into the crypto world. as an american citizen, do i need to be concerned with investing in your company ? as i notice just now in your website mention about KYC coming soon which i am not too familiar with and how will this effect me. as i made an account with this company, there were no signs stating Americans are banned from participating in this company. can you enlighten us in more detail if its okay or not okay and if its not okay,  what is the procedure to get a refund ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

So how long does the ICO last for?

Also, what happens if Pagarex is unsuccessful in selling all of the tokens?

This is the best thing about PGX ICO! Nothing special will likely to happen, since they mostly focus on mining that follows after ICO (or even during) at the end of January. Crowdsale is a small part of the whole strategy of distribution of coins.
supersalty

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

If some states are banned, i want my money back. They should have listed on their site if so.

According to a youtuber, he actually got a respond from support saying USA and China are banned from ICO. Plus their KYC is coming soon too which means that you would have to authenticate yourself. I just want to hear it from here if its official that USA can or can't participate.

How do you know KYC is coming soon?

If residents of the USA and China are banned from ICO the OP should clearly let them know before investing, and if KYC is coming soon the OP should say it. Some people won't want to submit sensitive documents for KYC.

Because if you go in your profile section, in the right side it says "KYC coming soon". If you don't submit documents to authenticate yourself then I believe you wont be able to pull out your money or trade. At the end of the day I rather do everything legally then get into some problem. Good thing I didn't put in money.

Again, the OP should have stated this in RED BOLD letters. I know I'm not the only USA resident who invested, please respond OP.

Maybe they don't know or forgot. I would like to find out as well. Also check this post out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353750.0

Well that makes sense in terms of SEC and regulations. I'd imagine getting an ICO approved in the US must be a nightmare.

.. Pretty good time for me not being American Wink Just teasing. I wonder how they will deal with US Participants.

I found something interesting when they updated their FAQS on ICO Launch Day. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/397193054194368524/403447735983800322/unknown.png , they made it look so solid
Crypto2435

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

Official email from Pagarex. Don't know how to upload a picture here so I copied and pasted. You guys can personally email them yourselves.

On Jan 18, 2018 12:37 AM, <contact@pagarex.com> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Pagarex!

We will not limit anyone from being a part of the PagareX community. Nevertheless we have to exclude US and Chinese citizens due the requirements. Their laws are so restrictive and obtrusive that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are being strictly regulated, even though we believe that everybody in the world should be able to benefit from the unique ecosystem PagareX is providing.
You still can withdraw your money.

Best regards,
Rolf
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

Official email from Pagarex. Don't know how to upload a picture here so I copied and pasted. You guys can personally email them yourselves.

Hello,

We will not limit anyone from being a part of the PagareX community. Nevertheless we have to exclude US and Chinese citizens due the requirements. Their laws are so restrictive and obtrusive that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are being strictly regulated, even though we believe that everybody in the world should be able to benefit from the unique ecosystem PagareX is providing.

Best regards,
Rolf

That’s sad for US and Chinese citizens. However, I don’t believe that if one want to buy some crypto with cash it’s not possible. But it could be illegal. I don’t know. I’d better not break the rules, I’d better go for vacation and do it abroad.

The main thing is that I’m not familiar with USA politics and a view on crypto and ICO.

What is more strange, that it is not allowed to participate if you are Chinese. Because China is a main miner of BTC Smiley Sounds weird. You can mine but cannot use it..
michael4444

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

I have a similar issue with Pagarex.  I started with a "test" amount and it went very poorly.  I will post details with screenshots later today...
pagarex (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

CATCH US ON @CoinZone FOR LIVE Q&A in Telegram
We are now listed on www.icoranks.net https://t.me/coinzone
A team member from PagareX is here to answer your questions!
michael4444

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

What a joke...now the "LIVE Q7A" is now closed...that was quick...too many questions...
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Bought in while price 1.75
To the exit $22 promise on an exchange for a coin

https://pagarex.com/ref/816314?lang=en&go=register

Half of the coins of the PagareX ICO are now sold.
Within 17 hours, more than 3,500,000 PGX could be distributed to our great community.
Now another 3.5MM PGX are released for sale.
The current coin price is $ 1.75. After selling half a million coins from now on, the price will increase again.
Be quick now and get the coveted coins at the best price.
#PagareX #ICO #HalfOfTheCoinsSold

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
Begin2018

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
Rolf

That’s sad for US and Chinese citizens. However, I don’t believe that if one want to buy some crypto with cash it’s not possible. But it could be illegal. I don’t know. I’d better not break the rules, I’d better go for vacation and do it abroad.

The main thing is that I’m not familiar with USA politics and a view on crypto and ICO.

What is more strange, that it is not allowed to participate if you are Chinese. Because China is a main miner of BTC Smiley Sounds weird. You can mine but cannot use it..

I'm still very new to this stuff so please educate me.  Are all alt coins consider ICO?  Example: If i purchased some BCC from Bitconnect now and use their lending platform is that still consider me taking part in their ICO? 
majidt91

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

So I emailed them with regards to when external exchanges get launched. At same time as internal exchange??

And what happens if the hard cap isn’t reached.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
Rolf

I'm still very new to this stuff so please educate me.  Are all alt coins consider ICO?  Example: If i purchased some BCC from Bitconnect now and use their lending platform is that still consider me taking part in their ICO? 

Don’t think you will be punished, but I would not like to break the law. It’s up to you. If you are risky enough, it is definitely for you!
Begin2018

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
Rolf

Don’t think you will be punished, but I would not like to break the law. It’s up to you. If you are risky enough, it is definitely for you!

Well, after looking into this further. I think I'll stay in this lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfNGRQvubeg
Crypto2435

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
Rolf

You can stay in, but personally I'm not going to put money in. If I lose out on a big money making opportunity then oh well. To me I see potential risk in the future especially when they release the KYC on their website. Plus since PGX acknowledges the fact that US and China are banned, seems like they don't want to get into any legal trouble either which is why their putting in the KYC in their website.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

PAGAREX I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.
I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.

I found out that pagarex server was affected by a DDOS attack. That’s why several issues appeared. The majority of all tokens were sold in few ours. This makes me feel there is a big attention to the project indeed. It might be from competitors as well!

I want to invest when everything is good. Should wait a little then Smiley
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

Hello,

Best regards,
Rolf

You can stay in, but personally I'm not going to put money in. If I lose out on a big money making opportunity then oh well. To me I see potential risk in the future especially when they release the KYC on their website. Plus since PGX acknowledges the fact that US and China are banned, seems like they don't want to get into any legal trouble either which is why their putting in the KYC in their website.

Obviously they do not want to participate in anything illegal, they refused to work with citizens of these countries. They also stated that one still may withdraw money.
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

How many coins are left?!!!!!?
I want to participate but not sure I will be able to buy crypto today or even tomorrow Sad
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

PAGAREX I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.
I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.

could it happen due to the change in btc price? or in eth?

or you mean you've collected 1724 pgx to your wallet, they were there for a while, but now you have less?
fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

When can I mine this coin?  When is the ICO over?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

When can I mine this coin?  When is the ICO over?

Mining will be launched at the 24th of January I think. This is the date when they plan to open PGX pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: