Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:20:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11231 times)
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

Well, I think if pagareX has a target like Restaurant, I think that's a very good idea. Because, everyone when going on vacation, will definitely look for culinary, looking for a place to eat famous. Because everyone needs to eat. That's a very clever thought. Good luck pagareX.
Cryptoguyyyyy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

Dear investors!
Do not pay attention to such nervous boys as "Cryptoguyyyyy" and others! It's more like competitors who want to trample the project in the mud. Believe in the project if you have already invested, and if in doubt, do not invest. Do not panic! It is in our best interests to support the project so that it can be launched successfully and we all earned it! I hope reasonable people will listen to me and will not react to unreasonable comments.
Always think with your head, do not believe anyone and check everything yourself!

How much did you get paid for posting this? your one of them your ip address will be tracked and I hope you get arrested too. These criminals have ruined families.

All lies from Pagarex team didnt keep up with what they have promised and what kind of ligit company do that.

Any guys from Europe should report PAGAREX to local Police.

I'm a simple investor, like many here))) himself from Russia, no one paid me for it. I'm worried that people like you themselves are bringing the market down, leading to the collapse of the company because of their own stupid actions. I believe that your messages are absurd and similar to unreasonable delirium, I think the reason in your own fear. You try to expose everything as you describe, in order to find confirmation of your fears and create a panic, whether you do it unconsciously or intentionally. Please, do a favor to all of us, stop participating in similar projects, or it's better to deal with crypto-currency in general and do not bother people unless you have hard evidence to confirm your position.

From Russia wow I wonder why Tongue Interesting..

I am not stupid and never invested In pagarex like project, pure scam , I think I am doing the right thing to warn people of the scam, good luck btw ;P
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Hi PagareX! Is it possible to invest even after ICO? Or should I mine PGX? Are there any other ways to do this?
Sebi2k3

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

Please fix the Problem with the Affiliate...

I dont get Affiliate for my Team Member put money in Lending!
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

ICO has not finished yet. You will be able to get the reward from affiliate program only after campaign ends.
Sebi2k3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

ICO has not finished yet. You will be able to get the reward from affiliate program only after campaign ends.

From where do you get this Information?
Lending Already open....

And the Support write that the Admin will fix the Problem!
meo7

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

Пoпытaйтecь вoccтaнoвить cвoй пapoль. Haжмитe «Зaбыть пapoль» и вcтaвьтe cвoй peгиcтpaциoнный aдpec, a зaтeм coздaйтe нoвый пapoль.
Sebi2k3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

Is this a russian Forum or cant you speak english?
meo7

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

Пoпытaйтecь вoccтaнoвить cвoй пapoль. Haжмитe «Зaбыть пapoль» и вcтaвьтe cвoй peгиcтpaциoнный aдpec, a зaтeм coздaйтe нoвый пapoль.
дeлaл тaк нe пoмoглo вce paвнo пишeт нe вepнo

Bы пиcaли в пoддepжкy Pagarex?
Moyonzo

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:31:26 AM

Hi
I got question for you guys and please someone answer the question for me !
Is the price of pagarex coin will be at $22.50 immediately after The Ico Ends in February 8th 2018 ?
some people are saying that the pagarex coin will be at $22.50 because the founders or the owners decided to put the price at $22.50 after the Ico Ends
so is that true ? Huh??

please someone answer my question
meo7

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:33:21 AM

What's your problem m8 ?
The fellah have some issues with the log in and can't access his account any more.
We should not help him just because he is Russian?
Calm down... and Take it easy man....
meo7

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:46:41 AM

Hi
I got question for you guys and please someone answer the question for me !
Is the price of pagarex coin will be at $22.50 immediately after The Ico Ends in February 8th 2018 ?
some people are saying that the pagarex coin will be at $22.50 because the founders or the owners decided to put the price at $22.50 after the Ico Ends
so is that true ? Huh??

please someone answer my question

I follow their news releases closely but i never heard about such decision.
What price will be the PGX after the ICO it depends of more factors.
Another few days and we'll find out, i guess.....
Vaerros

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

what shall you do with unsold token?
leidjer

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

Sorry to disappoint many of you, but this project most likely is a scam. They copy-pasted Bitconnect FAQ and forgot to erase "BCC"...
It's not possible for a legit company that aims to become payment solution to copy and paste faq for other sites...Even adult industry site are ashamed to do that.
The domain name is registered only for 1 year, no serious company registers their name only one year, unless they will exit scam until then.
Code:
Creation Date: 2017-12-06T17:11:39Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-12-06T17:11:39Z

Here is the the FBI report page for internet crimes https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
if they wont allow PGX -> BTC conversion and withdrawal after the ICO end, i'm gonna file a report against them. I suggest everyone to do that.

Enough with the scammers, this thing has to stop.
This is a problem that requires further disclosure of team and project information to help investors reassure and release the latest project process.
morningstar49

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:48:15 AM

Sorry to disappoint many of you, but this project most likely is a scam. They copy-pasted Bitconnect FAQ and forgot to erase "BCC"...
It's not possible for a legit company that aims to become payment solution to copy and paste faq for other sites...Even adult industry site are ashamed to do that.
The domain name is registered only for 1 year, no serious company registers their name only one year, unless they will exit scam until then.
Code:
Creation Date: 2017-12-06T17:11:39Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-12-06T17:11:39Z

Here is the the FBI report page for internet crimes https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
if they wont allow PGX -> BTC conversion and withdrawal after the ICO end, i'm gonna file a report against them. I suggest everyone to do that.

Enough with the scammers, this thing has to stop.
This is a problem that requires further disclosure of team and project information to help investors reassure and release the latest project process.

I agree. Keeping your money locked up for this period of time without being able to withdraw or stake or mine is unreasonable.  Most of these platforms are going to be facing govt clamp downs & many are revamping the way they operate by eliminating lending, allowing early withdrawals just offering staking, communicating regularly. Pagarex is the old model that’s not going to b accepatable any longer.  Also this kind of a FUD is already attracting unwanted attention according to a known YouTuber. This is precisely what a new platform wants to steer clear of. This company is continually taking in peoples’ money without sticking to their roadmap. I hope they surprise me but I have no desire to keep my money on the platform.
Sebi2k3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

What's your problem m8 ?
The fellah have some issues with the log in and can't access his account any more.
We should not help him just because he is Russian?
Calm down... and Take it easy man....

Did i say that we dont have to help him?

I dont understand russian... and also i dont want to use the translater everytime...

I dont come from English-speaking Country, too... But i write here in english...
kiemtien6969

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

Can you explain what this ico interested than other and what this project purpose. and the target price and when the bounty live?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

Hi PagareX! Are there any coins left?
meo7

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

Кaк нaпиcaть в пoддepжкy нe гдe нe нaшeл cвязи c пpoeктoм a в кaбинeт зaйти нe мoгy xoть и cбpacывaл yжe пapoль нe paз нe пoмoгaeт
[/quote]
contact@pagarex.com Try to use English translator and write them in English. If you write in Russian it could be that they will ignore your email. Or maybe you lucky and they're Russians too.
saeko

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Life is great

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

What Is PagareX?

PagareX a coin for the community and definitely a coin for you! First of all PagareX has a clear and simple massage "pagare" wich means paying in Italian and trading in latin, but that is not the whole story behind it so keep on reading.
Imagine yourself as a proud PGX (PagareX) owner and you stroll through the city with your family, you get hungry and you check the internet for a good restaurant.
You got three options to go for dinner and one restaurant offers you to pay in PGX, so where will you go to?! Of course you will choose the one which offers you to pay in PGX and this is a massive WIN-WIN situation for you and the restaurant.
The owner of the restaurant can get more customers and people with PGX can simply eat there and pay everything in PGX! This is ridiculously easy but such an enormous thing and believe us, we are so proud and excited to share this with you!
Our target is that our members and our community helps us to build up as many acceptance points as possible and this worldwide of course, we like to think big, so let's make it big.

PagareX Ecosystem

Highly profitable, global crypto payment network, created for users that want to be independent from third parties like banks and governments. The PagareX ecosystem has been created in order to ensure that all of its sections can operate both as a unit and independently. We aim to change the world of cryptocurrencies via our ecosystem, becasue it's true to say that most companies only provide individualised service. With the PagareX ecosystem, multiple   services will be available for users to take advantage of, providing significant space for growth. That’s why early backers of the currency will be able to take prime position in being a part of the expansion of this decentralised ecosystem

PGX a coin for the community and the coin for you!

Technical specification

Name: PagareX
Total supply: 35,000,000
ICO: 7,000,000
Max ICO Comission Coins: 1,400,000
Decimal place: 8
Mining Pool: Yes
Algorithm: X11
ICO date: 17.01.2017
Price: Start at USD 1
Time Zone: 00:00 am CET

ICO

The ICO will start on the 17th of January 2018 at 00:00 am CET
All PagareX coins are available during the ICO. The price per coin (PagereX) will change in 7 steps as follows: A total of 7.000.000 coins will be sold and all the coins will be available immediately, but the price will increase depending on the time you buy.
In other words, if you buy between the 1st and 1.000.000th coin you will pay a price of 1 USD, per coin. If you buy coins between 1.000.001th and 2.000.000th the price is 1,25 USD per coin and so on. So buy as fast as you can to get the best price possible! We know you will get some.

ICO commission

If you recommend someone to buy PagareX tokens in the ICO, you also get tokens depending on the percentage of the level your partner is in. For example you refer Tom to the ICO and he buys 100 PGX Coins, you get 10 Coins too!
Then Tom refers Selina and she buys 100 Coins too, Tom gehts 10 PGX Coins and you get 5 PGX Coins. In total there will be 1.400.000 PGX available through our ICO affiliate program. You will find a ranking in your leaderboard in the back office for the competitor.

Affiliate

PagareX affiliate program is designed with 10 lucrative levels to earn additional commissions by every registered partner.
You will earn a commission every time a referral lends PagareX on our platform through your affiliate link.
With the residual bonus you earn a commission on every interest your partner gets (every day) in the first level (5%).
The commission you earn is based on the level your partner signs in.
In addition to our lending affiliate system we offer an affiliate system during the ICO wich is explained on page 5 on the whitepaper.

Lending

Lending Lending is the opportunity to lend your own PGX to get a daily return from the PagareX lending platform.
It is an impressive concept for passive investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income.
No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed. The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your investment.
When the contract expires then the investment fund will be returned in accordance with terms & conditions.
You can invest PagareX coin in our lending platform from your dashboard when this opportunity is open according to PagareX roadmap.

Roadmap

21.12.2017: Website online
21.12.2017: Whitepaper
26.12.2017: Registration starts
17.01.2018: ICO start

More to follow in the whitepaper and roadmap, make sure to follow us on all social channels to stay up to date.

For the complete roadmap check out our whitepaper or have a loot at our website.

Your PagareX team, we will update you here about all the news and changes.

PagareX is the new way of payment, so get your PGX and be a part of our story, let's change the world together.

TELEGRAM LIVE SUPPORT starts on 17.01.2017: PagareX

you have two days to open the wallet for those who want to charge, change or sell their coins, to see how you carry, all payments you have received in bitcoin are traceable, your ip, hosting, servers, nodes, your bank accounts, emails, you will not leave with yours can not cheat and go without more, you have seen what has happened with Bitconnect, Silkroad, etc ... no developer of this community will allow riffraff as you belong to it, the best solution and option that you will be left is to list your coin in some seedy exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: