Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11231 times)
pedrinho

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

how to update the wallet downloaded from the web?

PAGAREX MINING IS ONLINE NOW!

As promised, the PagareX mining pool is now online.

You can run PGX Pool Mining via this link: http://stratum.chainworksindustries.com/pgx/
The port number is 5207.
Find it on GitHub: https://github.com/PagareX/PagareX

Inform your team about the possibility to mine PagareX.
We wish you a comfortable mining.

#PagareX #PoolMiningOnlineNow

Chilling Pug

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

You can run PGX Pool Mining via this link: http://stratum.chainworksindustries.com/pgx/
The port number is 5207.

I need some help Devs,

1. my wallet doesn't even sync whenever i open it, it says i get connection from 1 - 50 and then drops under 10 connections. I didn't have this problem for a week where it's able to sync and stake but now it doesn't work for me. i had deleted the program and reinstalled but it's the same. Some other investor's wallets are working but why is my one not working

2. mining pool is not working for most people, even i followed the setup. it's not allowing me to mine PGX coins, rejecting the shares. (CGMiner)

3. Also a recommendation, it would be ideal to host a communication group with you and your investors as most investors i speak to; are confused, having problems with some things with PagareX such as wallets (sync, staking), mining set up, mining not working, not getting their coins when it's send to their wallets and etc

I'm sure you will not see this or even read this, but if you somehow do, please try to create a communication with your investors and help them and not leave us in the dark... or even tell me where we can contact you...
Metallurg

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:20:01 AM

Which miner to use to mine this? sgminer-gm?
miningpanda.site

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

MININGPANDA.SITE HAS ADDED PGX TO THE POOL COME JOIN NOW

http://miningpanda.site/

0% Fess till march 31!
Smokeyw

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

claymore dont work either cannot find block data:
{"error":[20,"Other/Unknown",null],"id":1,"result":null}
cannot convert blob data
Prosnip

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

Those who have video cards can pass by. Algorithm x11. The network is already full of ASIC`s.
ccprimetime

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

What miner can be used for video cards?
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

What exchanges does PGX bargain on already, where is it possible to buy?

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
Cryptoguyyyyy

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

What exchanges does PGX bargain on already, where is it possible to buy?

its a scam BECAREFUL
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

The port number is 5207.

I need some help Devs,

1. my wallet doesn't even sync whenever i open it, it says i get connection from 1 - 50 and then drops under 10 connections. I didn't have this problem for a week where it's able to sync and stake but now it doesn't work for me. i had deleted the program and reinstalled but it's the same. Some other investor's wallets are working but why is my one not working

2. mining pool is not working for most people, even i followed the setup. it's not allowing me to mine PGX coins, rejecting the shares. (CGMiner)

3. Also a recommendation, it would be ideal to host a communication group with you and your investors as most investors i speak to; are confused, having problems with some things with PagareX such as wallets (sync, staking), mining set up, mining not working, not getting their coins when it's send to their wallets and etc

I'm sure you will not see this or even read this, but if you somehow do, please try to create a communication with your investors and help them and not leave us in the dark... or even tell me where we can contact you...

We can probably help with the mining side of the issue you have.

We are seeing a number of shares rejected due to the Mining SoftWare that many of you are using submitting low diff shares. Some of these miners push very low diff shares and are forcefully (in the realm of a DDOS attack vector) pushing these low diff shares in such a massive way it is flooding Obsidian (our stratum). These floods are automatically rejected. If your hashrate is that high, please use the hidiff port available to the higher end users. If renting hash and the high diff port is still too small, we are happy to raise the diff level on the hidiff port to compensate for the massive hashers.

Just saying you are mining and the pool is rejecting your shares without specifying what it is your are mining with, what software, and what configuration, is like saying my car doesn't work, but you say nothing of what make the car is, what it is doing to 'not work', and what other factors like fuel and so forth.

The vast majority of miners are mining without issue, so this is a configuration/blocking issue. We cannot speak on behalf of the PGX team with regards to the rest of what you are asking, but we will help all we can in terms of what can be done to help you to mine as best as you can on any of our pools. Remember also that certain Mining Software (like CGMinr and BFGMiner) do have very specific settings on some level, and as such you will need to know what those settings are.

Let us know,

#crysx

pagarex (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

Hi
what is the price prediction for pagarex coin by end of March ?
WilL The Price hits $25 by the end of March ?

The price prediction is still up to date.
More information can be found in the whitepaper.
Moyonzo

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

But is the price of Pagarex token will be at least $20 by the end of March ( March 31st 2018 ) Huh
crunchyb314

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

what is the latest news for opening the exchange and allowing buy/sells?Huh?
Cryptoshonce

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

what is the latest news for opening the exchange and allowing buy/sells?Huh?

Latest news are that you just have to wait and take their ''word'' that they will open the exchange in a week or so...
If not, then this all is a scam for sure..
Cuz they have told us that they will open the exchange 3 times already..
chrizzo

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

what does an "inside" exchange gonna do good? we need it at the official exchanges....no words about that and they are never in their promised timelines :/
Cryptoshonce

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

what does an "inside" exchange gonna do good? we need it at the official exchanges....no words about that and they are never in their promised timelines :/

Inside exchange does everything..
Don't really need it on official exchanges now..
Look at davorcoin... It was on the inside exchange first and people made tons of money.
That is why we only need the inside exchange.... atleast for now..
Otherwise we are screwed..
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

The port number is 5207.

I need some help Devs,

We are seeing a number of shares rejected due to the Mining SoftWare that many of you are using submitting low diff shares. Some of these miners push very low diff shares and are forcefully (in the realm of a DDOS attack vector) pushing these low diff shares in such a massive way it is flooding Obsidian (our stratum). These floods are automatically rejected. If your hashrate is that high, please use the hidiff port available to the higher end users. If renting hash and the high diff port is still too small, we are happy to raise the diff level on the hidiff port to compensate for the massive hashers.

Just saying you are mining and the pool is rejecting your shares without specifying what it is your are mining with, what software, and what configuration, is like saying my car doesn't work, but you say nothing of what make the car is, what it is doing to 'not work', and what other factors like fuel and so forth.

The vast majority of miners are mining without issue, so this is a configuration/blocking issue. We cannot speak on behalf of the PGX team with regards to the rest of what you are asking, but we will help all we can in terms of what can be done to help you to mine as best as you can on any of our pools. Remember also that certain Mining Software (like CGMinr and BFGMiner) do have very specific settings on some level, and as such you will need to know what those settings are.

Let us know,

#crysx
Hey crysx, just joined your pool. All seems to be fine  Smiley

Thanks!

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

The port number is 5207.

I need some help Devs,

Let us know,

#crysx
Hey crysx, just joined your pool. All seems to be fine  Smiley

Thanks!

hehehe ...

Welcome aboard mate. It has been a LONG time Smiley

Quite an honor to have you at CWI-Pools.

Just to let you know - our new servers (currently four - but constantly expanding) are finished, and we will start to build the pools this week, which means WAY faster response, WAY better performance, WAY smoother mining and expansion capabilities we never had with the old server.

Skype me, I would luv to hear what your latest endeavours have been mate.

#crysx

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

#crysx

Yes its been a while, seems we have been bumping into each other here and there for years now lol

But glad to see chainworksindustries gaining some traction for you! I just got my first payout from pool and am very pleased.

I am just wondering about Pagarex coin itself, how there is a coin value placed on it? I see the last of the ICO was valued at $2.50 a coin? (if I'm reading it right) but can only maintain that value if the devs keep a type of buy wall etc. in place OR a listing happens on another exchange as usual. I suppose I will look at the investing side of it and the lending interest as well.

I set up a Pagarex account Jan 11th and was looking at the ICO but realized being in the U.S. I was an excluded country ..... best I recall....

Ok, will continue to mine for a while but I really like this MPOS pool format you are using for Pagarex.

Best of luck with the pools! I will look and mine with you where possible  Smiley

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

#crysx

Oh, what's your take on BTCP coin, soon to launch? will you have a pool

yep another good old Equihash coin (like we need another one) Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: