Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

Is anyone already wearing a ''wearable gadget'' which is capable of measuring health related parameters? Probably heart rate is common for people who do sports

Can't really say but the reason why AIDOC will have an edge if there is any is because of the level of expertise, the team are not just amateurs but professionals in the health field, this qualifies the project as a top notch one

Guys is there any possibility to capture the data from wearable gadget and store is automatically at AIDOC? This way I think it will be good to analyse someone health/current condition?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

Is anyone already wearing a ''wearable gadget'' which is capable of measuring health related parameters? Probably heart rate is common for people who do sports

Can't really say but the reason why AIDOC will have an edge if there is any is because of the level of expertise, the team are not just amateurs but professionals in the health field, this qualifies the project as a top notch one

They have finished the sale so that says alot. their partners page is quite decent. I think this goes beyond wearable gadgets. the results of those devices could be fueled in to the AIDOC and vice versa.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

There has been lots of articles flying around the space about this project. Here is another article explaining the project in it's own way.
https://www.investfeed.com/article/81454/aidoc-gateway-to-healthy-and-wealthy-living

Thanks, for sharing this link. Great to see here below health benefits.
Apart from the huge health benefits that comes with it, earn tokens by uploading your data to the platform and these tokens will be used to purchase health amenities and the likes on the platform.

Yea. The benefits of this project is just too good to be unnoticed. The health benefits and the financial benefits are just unimaginable. You earn from the platform and use your earnings to acquire medical treatments. That's really a cool one

Articles never get enough when it comes to ICO promotions. Every article plays its part and has a way of convincing a substantial amount of investors. So please, keep it coming Grin

Yes, I also like these kinds of articles. It's always interesting to read how someone sums-up the idea of a project who isn't part of the project team itself.

Great article. I love the way the way you wrote and summarised the aidoc project... I need to learn how to write articles like this.
Yes indeed i just read it and they tell you a lot for a small article like the benefits you have with AIDOC and as they say ''The best doctor helps people to prevent diseases.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

At AIDOC you will be able to sell your medical data, which you store in the blockchain, to companies. This will of course happen anonymously. Has anyone here been thinking about selling his data? i think this approach is very interesting

Personally I wouldn't sell my medical data unless AIDOC was connected to my Doctors practice, I understand why some other people might want to.

I wouldn't really classify it as selling though. You basically get some token from uploading your data. And your uploaded data will be checked by AIDoc to note for any form of abnormalities that needs urgent attention. You also use the token for receiving medical care from the platform. So it's actually looking like a win win for the individual

This illustration shows a win-win situation both same time, is there an added incentives for people who come out without being anonymous to upload their data and put out their true identity? because the information will be perceived as credible when people can get to see a name or face of the patient

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

It has already ended does anyone know if they are going to hold another airdrop or not that would be amazing as even i forgot to participate in the first one.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure but my guess is that there won't be a second airdrop. Because the ICO is over and they don't need the promotion effect of an airdrop anymore.

Yeah if a project is running an airdrop after ICO it's normally to encourage some more trading activity as the markets may have become stagnant. Unless it's a regular distribution airdrop, for example one that runs on a monthly basis that continues for a set period of time.

More of a holders reward kind of airdrop. But if the case of airdrop is as a result stagnant market, then I really don't think the holders reward would be of much effect to the desired change
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

They have finished distributing the airdrop tokens. For those who did not get the tokens, if you have followed and done the registration and referral steps correctly, do well to send an email to service@aidoc.me
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

They have finished distributing the airdrop tokens. For those who did not get the tokens, if you have followed and done the registration and referral steps correctly, do well to send an email to service@aidoc.me

Good to hear they got through with the airdrop, reaching milestones like these an important goal, as the team progresses through its roadmap even the small checkmarks are a good gauge of progress. Will be interesting to see how the airdrop affects overall market valuation longterm.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

I know some people who have bought a pedometer. This often measures the pulse. And the pedometer is constantly connected to the smartphone so that the data is always stored.
You see, many are already doing it voluntarily. and that's what they'll do when they get tokens
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

I know some people who have bought a pedometer. This often measures the pulse. And the pedometer is constantly connected to the smartphone so that the data is always stored.
You see, many are already doing it voluntarily. and that's what they'll do when they get tokens

Interesting, most of the people here use it when do sports to record improvements. There is the risk of incorrect application of wearable gadgets, but smart design should negate that

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

Interesting, most of the people here use it when do sports to record improvements. There is the risk of incorrect application of wearable gadgets, but smart design should negate that

I don't have one, but isn't a smartwatch already able to measure health functions like, for example, heart rate? It shouldn't be hard to collect and use these data from smartwatches.
girib1684

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Guys is there any possibility to capture the data from wearable gadget and store is automatically at AIDOC? This way I think it will be good to analyse someone health/current condition?
I don't think so. I guess this technology not developed yet link this. But if AIDoc is already working on this, then it will huge success of AIDoc.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

I believe with time, trendy ways to use AIDOC will roll out, the process is just starting and there are huge potentials of which it can be applied, so is all about waiting patiently for the process to be fully implemented and all functions rolled out
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

Good to hear they got through with the airdrop, reaching milestones like these an important goal, as the team progresses through its roadmap even the small checkmarks are a good gauge of progress. Will be interesting to see how the airdrop affects overall market valuation longterm.

How long did they take for the airdrop distrubition ? Was it fast or slow ? I want to know this, because i want to check how they work.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

Well I guess it would be whatever data you can record on a apple iwatch or a fitbit, heartrate, calories burnt etc.. is there any other info you can take from wearable tech.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

How long did they take for the airdrop distrubition ? Was it fast or slow ? I want to know this, because i want to check how they work.

Airdrop distribution was fast, distributed was done accordingly to your time of registration. As to how AIDOC works i can say their team is dedicated and focus.
Anilg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:29 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 08:29:15 AM by Anilg

They have finished the sale so that says alot. their partners page is quite decent. I think this goes beyond wearable gadgets. the results of those devices could be fueled in to the AIDOC and vice versa.

I think AIDOC might already have plan to integrate with lot of such devices/technologies to get personal health data from users and monitor/analyse it. Which  will surely help user to stay fit and alert.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:17:05 AM

I think AIDOC might already have plant to integrate with lot of such devices/technologies to get personal health data from users and monitor/analyse it. Which  will surely help user to stay fit and alert.

The moment they put it out in action they will be able to decide which services would be more important to start with. The implementations are limitless you can basically adopt anything even as mentioned various gadgets inputs.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

I don't have one, but isn't a smartwatch already able to measure health functions like, for example, heart rate? It shouldn't be hard to collect and use these data from smartwatches.

I don't think it should be difficult... Aidoc can even integrate their software to work with already existence health measurement device s.
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:30:31 AM

i'm really so glad that this is coming from an experienced individual in the health niche and not just any random individual, so is a case of an expert who actually knows the problems of the health industry and how to solve it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

I don't think so. I guess this technology not developed yet link this. But if AIDoc is already working on this, then it will huge success of AIDoc.

The Implementation of data from wearable gadgets is one of the main tasks. These Gadgets are the main sources of health information stored in the AIDOC blockchain. There will be guaranteed possibilities to read this data from the gadgets and save it in the blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: