Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

The medical insurance, based on the intelligent contract of the blockchain, will provide a more optimized insurance model, which will replace insurance companies.

Will they be able to replace insurance companies completing?... They can only be better than insurance companies but i don't think aidoc insurance model will take over health insurance completely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

The medical insurance, based on the intelligent contract of the blockchain, will provide a more optimized insurance model, which will replace insurance companies.

Will they be able to replace insurance companies completing?... They can only be better than insurance companies but i don't think aidoc insurance model will take over health insurance completely.

It is an options for usage. It maybe convenience to most or at least to ones that utilize the crypto. You will end have having a variety of options to choose from in one single place and they all accept the same currency. I am also assuming it would be way cheaper that the currently available options.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

"AIDOC combines smart hardware with IoT applications to create a full ecosystem of health services which in time will be used in all regions of the medical industry"

Aidoc went ahead to list in 10 exchanges without any much noise, this is a project that will do much unannounced and smash any record given, I believe this project and would bag more token since the market has begin to stabilize once again

AIDOC already made lot of progress. I just checked article shared by Cnote and its good one. Market is already recovering, so with AIDOC's achievements plus good market condition can help token price to go to 1 USD by end of this year.
Thanks for link. I am also expecting same. They already trading on exchanges with high volume. And day by day their trading volume is increasing.

I didn't really pay very close attention to AIDOC for some time but hell, this thing is really listed on so many big exchanges already!

Haha I know right, they are a very serious team, being listed in over 10 exchanges is quite impressive gives AIDOC coin access to lots of people.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

"AIDOC combines smart hardware with IoT applications to create a full ecosystem of health services which in time will be used in all regions of the medical industry"

Aidoc went ahead to list in 10 exchanges without any much noise, this is a project that will do much unannounced and smash any record given, I believe this project and would bag more token since the market has begin to stabilize once again

AIDOC already made lot of progress. I just checked article shared by Cnote and its good one. Market is already recovering, so with AIDOC's achievements plus good market condition can help token price to go to 1 USD by end of this year.
Thanks for link. I am also expecting same. They already trading on exchanges with high volume. And day by day their trading volume is increasing.

I didn't really pay very close attention to AIDOC for some time but hell, this thing is really listed on so many big exchanges already!
Yes it is listed on BCEX,HUOBI,OKEx,Allcoin,BtcTrade.im,CoinBene,Bibox and Bit-Z the volume is great and the price is increasing also.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

One of the very reason I kind of question how I missed the ICO, but it's all good since the exchange is live and it's trading already I think it's a smart thing to go pick some token up

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

AIDOC won't take over the whole health insurance market, because this isn't even the primary objective/aim of the project, it's an added benefit for users of the AIDOC service and also a good source of income for the company.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

Yes it is listed on BCEX,HUOBI,OKEx,Allcoin,BtcTrade.im,CoinBene,Bibox and Bit-Z the volume is great and the price is increasing also.

Volume is indeed great. It seems that on BCEX exchange there is a volume of $1.782.600 in 24 hours. The price is slowly increasing when you see the chart from coinmarketcap, but it would be nice when it is back at $0,17.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

What are you guys thinking about the site of Aidoc. I mean it is a decent site, but it could be better don't it ? I suggest to add more colors. So that it will be more energetic.

Yeah AIDOC need to hire some new designers and freshen up the website, they could do with getting some translators to help work on the wording on the English site and the white paper.

When you are visiting a good site you will get the feeling that it is professional, and you will be more interested. However the site today is just decent, and is functional.

I thought the website was pretty good? I thought it looked pretty professional and really like the design of it. I just hope the team can carry on there marketing strategies on Twitter and Reddit,.

It's very important nowadays to ensure full publicity is achieved which will give the project the support it requires
They are not very active on Twitter they should be because they can reach a lot of people through social media.

Yeah that's true, their Twitter account isn't really active but on their website, they have an announcement section which they constantly update with recent developments about AIDOC.

I saw that too that is good indeed, but they should also focus more on social media. I find Twitter way better than Facebook, and it is also better for ICO advertising.

I agree, AIDOC site looks good, but it can be better. More information could be added. Some good graphics and all. Some pics of recent achievement at front page will be nice.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

Volume is indeed great. It seems that on BCEX exchange there is a volume of $1.782.600 in 24 hours. The price is slowly increasing when you see the chart from coinmarketcap, but it would be nice when it is back at $0,17.

Yes, that's true. Aidoc trading volume is increasing day by day. This things can help grow price coin.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Yes, that's true. Aidoc trading volume is increasing day by day. This things can help grow price coin.

Yes, i talked about the volume doing pretty well, even at the horrible downtrend period, is not growing at abnormal rate because if it does, it will definitely crash pretty fast but its growth is on a healthy steady basis that guarantees real growth and stability
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

Yes, i talked about the volume doing pretty well, even at the horrible downtrend period, is not growing at abnormal rate because if it does, it will definitely crash pretty fast but its growth is on a healthy steady basis that guarantees real growth and stability

in the last few days it has always been slightly upwards, some might like faster increases, but for me it looks very good. AIDOC is still at the beginning, so you should not expect big jumps. This will only really interesting in the next few years
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

in the last few days it has always been slightly upwards, some might like faster increases, but for me it looks very good. AIDOC is still at the beginning, so you should not expect big jumps. This will only really interesting in the next few years

A slower increase is way more sustainable and healthy than this pump-and-dump like 'mooning'. Sure your portfolio won't look that good but in the long term it is definitely better.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:21:52 AM

Their 24 hours volume is not bad; it seems there is activity on okex. I have never used the exchange before any did? can you share the experience if you did?

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

I just thought of something now and I think it's needed for light to be shed on it for my understanding. This is it :
Since the individual is given full control and benefits to his records, does an institution have any form of resale rights?? In the case where there is another institution interested in the medical data they purchased from an AIDOC chain user.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

It would be even more nicer if the price goes higher than $0,17, but i think that is going to take a while now as the market is bloody at the moment.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

It would be even more nicer if the price goes higher than $0,17, but i think that is going to take a while now as the market is bloody at the moment.

The volume has picked up well since getting added to the other exchanges which will make the public more aware of the project and hopefully will prompt them to research into it and find this hidden gem.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

As an investor, it gives me a level of pride to know that AIDOC is the pioneer in the field of distributed intelligent medical treatment. Together, we can set the pace and revitalize the health industry
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

As an investor, it gives me a level of pride to know that AIDOC is the pioneer in the field of distributed intelligent medical treatment. Together, we can set the pace and revitalize the health industry

I feel similar to you. It's great to be part of a pioneering project from the very beginning. We can tell about this to our children :-)
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

I feel similar to you. It's great to be part of a pioneering project from the very beginning. We can tell about this to our children :-)

It feels good to be a part of something new and also to have to invest in pushing the project forward although i bought after the ico
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

It feels good to be a part of something new and also to have to invest in pushing the project forward although i bought after the ico

It really does feel good being part of a project like AIDOC, a project that's set to take the medical industry to greater heights. Still a good time to buy in, AIDOC will do great in time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: