Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

Since medical data is stored largely in isolated settings, there is a problem of effective data sharing between institutions that needs to be addressed.

That is where AIDOC comes in, to address the issue between effective data sharing because the system will be decentralized as everyone will have control over its own medical data, hence leading to easy accessibility of the needed information

AIDOC really shows its strength with its super safe and secure encrypted patient data transfers, the amount of applications they can provide within their service is a great list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

About one week left for the blockchain asia 1st meetup, curious what it will provide for AIDOC

https://www.meetup.com/en-AU/ONOFF-MEETUP/events/249106416/

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

Why is there team so small ? I just see 5 members on the team page. Don't you guys think it is small group ? Or did they not put all of the team members on there.
Personally, I don't think it matters if the team is small or has many members. What really matters is the ability of the team members on ground and what they can offer to make the project a success.

Large teams would not be efficient at this stage of the project. They will expand when they start operations. For now it is important to keep things manageable and not to expand at once. Not healthy

I understand that once they get operation they will expand their team, but i think the current number of members is a bit small they may be up to the task but i'm more concerned about fatigue of this members due to work load, having extra few hands on deck could help release stress and ensure better performance of the project.
That's true mate, but if you ask me I think there's nothing wrong with the current number. The most important thing is their ability on how well they can manage the project with their experiences. I know a good number of successful projects with the same team size.

I still don't believe they only have that few staff. Those maybe the leads in their sections and handles a couple of staff members.
Well.... I can agree with you on that. But if that's the case, I don't think it will be possible to showcase everyone, just the key factors

Would be interesting to see more info on the team members and support staff and contractors they are looking to use or the advisors to get an understanding of the makeup of the team. Though I can understand some might value privacy as well

Showing your whole team is not a bad idea. Maybe they do not have a large team, but I am sure that they will increase it when they need it.

I don't think they need to show everyone... They only need to present the top staff with top positions surely they will have other junior staff working with them.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

About one week left for the blockchain asia 1st meetup, curious what it will provide for AIDOC

I see that other projects are participating ass well they are all going to present their project what do you guys think will it go good for AIDOC?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

I see that other projects are participating ass well they are all going to present their project what do you guys think will it go good for AIDOC?

I hope the team can convince the people there about their idea. It would be really cool if they can manage to forge some new partnerships on this blockchain meeting.
Aknoe

Activity: 246

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

cool. It's very cool .now there are a lot of projects on the market and only a few people reach hard cap. many even soft do not type! I will follow your further development

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

cool. It's very cool .now there are a lot of projects on the market and only a few people reach hard cap. many even soft do not type! I will follow your further development

AIDOC Is something rather unique with it's benefits for all partys resulting in a high potential future success.

It would be good to see some more further marketing to help with the crowdfund raising to help fund the project development.

s
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:32:21 AM

Since medical data is stored largely in isolated settings, there is a problem of effective data sharing between institutions that needs to be addressed.

Exactly! and to solve this problem AIDOC is creating platform, by using this platform user, institutions, scientist can do lot of good things for medical field. 
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

That is one of the perks of blockchain. It is a real pain having to move your medical reports around. I think it is mostly done in paper now which renders it slow and really hectic. I think if this is done right institutes would be able to communicate with ease.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

The AIDoc proposition is the Lock in Plan, if you are an AIDOC token holder and if you want to earn interest then you can transfer in exclusive wallet, you can then choose whether you want to lock your tokens for a period of 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.

From March 21st to June 20th 2018 you will earn 5% interest.
From March 21st to Sept 20th 2018 you will earn 7% interest.
From March 21st to Marc 20th 2019 you will earn 7% interest.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

I hope the team can convince the people there about their idea. It would be really cool if they can manage to forge some new partnerships on this blockchain meeting.

Lots of buzz and anticaption towards 1st asia blockchain meetup, i trust AIDOC will give their best. With the little i have spent folloeing AIDOC team i strongly they will do brilliantly.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Yea. Very true and this among other challenges faced by the medical sector and institutions is what this project is set out to abolish.  with their invention of AIDOC CHAIN these soon will become a thing of the past
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:04:06 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 04:55:09 PM by gee777

That is one of the perks of blockchain. It is a real pain having to move your medical reports around. I think it is mostly done in paper now which renders it slow and really hectic. I think if this is done right institutes would be able to communicate with ease.

Some times this institutions might not want to release this record to others because of regulatory issues and confidentiality.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

Yea. Very true and this among other challenges faced by the medical sector and institutions is what this project is set out to abolish.  with their invention of AIDOC CHAIN these soon will become a thing of the past

Theirs Gina be some heavy regulations and probably resistence from moving towards a decentralized health platform I mean with things like hipaa and other regulations it will be interesting to see how aidoc can walk the balance between  evolving and modernizing and meeting there many requirements
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

The kind of innovation Aidoc promises has never been seen before well to a large extent we haven't seen medicine practiced on the blockchain that promises both safe and secured data records but also plans to incentives it which is very attractive

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

A brief introduction for those who don't know. AIDOC is the pioneer in the field of distributed intelligent medical treatment. It applies the cutting-edge technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence to the medical field, and constructs the intelligent medical value chain - AIDOC chain, which can connect the participants on the chain, integrate the resources of health industry, improve the value of health data, and maximize the value of the participants on the chain.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

Yea, is a cool project that intends to create a huge impact in our lives, i love it because i understand what it means to get stuck trying to get research results that can be beneficial to the community and i'm glad AIDOC is here to stop such issues and make it easily accessible
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

Why is there team so small ? I just see 5 members on the team page. Don't you guys think it is small group ? Or did they not put all of the team members on there.
Personally, I don't think it matters if the team is small or has many members. What really matters is the ability of the team members on ground and what they can offer to make the project a success.

Large teams would not be efficient at this stage of the project. They will expand when they start operations. For now it is important to keep things manageable and not to expand at once. Not healthy

I understand that once they get operation they will expand their team, but i think the current number of members is a bit small they may be up to the task but i'm more concerned about fatigue of this members due to work load, having extra few hands on deck could help release stress and ensure better performance of the project.
That's true mate, but if you ask me I think there's nothing wrong with the current number. The most important thing is their ability on how well they can manage the project with their experiences. I know a good number of successful projects with the same team size.

I still don't believe they only have that few staff. Those maybe the leads in their sections and handles a couple of staff members.
Well.... I can agree with you on that. But if that's the case, I don't think it will be possible to showcase everyone, just the key factors

Would be interesting to see more info on the team members and support staff and contractors they are looking to use or the advisors to get an understanding of the makeup of the team. Though I can understand some might value privacy as well

Showing your whole team is not a bad idea. Maybe they do not have a large team, but I am sure that they will increase it when they need it.

I don't think they need to show everyone... They only need to present the top staff with top positions surely they will have other junior staff working with them.

I do not have to get to know every team member. I would only care who is responsible in the team for the implementation of the blockchain. is this someone with experience in the field?
We already know that they are medically experienced, now it's about the technical side
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

Theirs Gina be some heavy regulations and probably resistence from moving towards a decentralized health platform I mean with things like hipaa and other regulations it will be interesting to see how aidoc can walk the balance between  evolving and modernizing and meeting there many requirements

Yeah medical blockchain projects will face the strictest regulations when it comes to being approved and getting licenses to operate, especially when it comes to medical data which is extremely sensitive and private information.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

I do not have to get to know every team member. I would only care who is responsible in the team for the implementation of the blockchain. is this someone with experience in the field?
We already know that they are medically experienced, now it's about the technical side

I agree with you. There are surely team members who are developers and developing it. We don't know what the secret behind this is, but yeah what can we do about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: