Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:57:22 AM

I think this topic is worth more. I mean more messages. Do you have a bounty campaign? Or can you plan to hold a airdrop?

Sorry mate Anything that has to do with Crowdsale, bounty and airdrop are already over since late last year. But you can get the token from exchanges if you are interested.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

AIDOC is providing us with an avenue to monetize our data and use them the way that will be beneficial for both ourselves and the community at large.

At first this might sound weird and bad but if you settle down and think about it selling your medical data after all isn't a bad idea atleast selling it to research companies will help in improving diagnosis and treatments that will benefit you in the future. So you gain on 2 grounds, money and more health benefits.

It may sound bad in the context of privacy and personal information. If you say for example monetize my facebook data I would not be happy doing that. If you ask me to monetize my medical records I would be more than happy to since it may yield better returns on my health.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:50:54 AM

If you applied for airdrop and you haven't received your tokens, do well to fill up this form and the team will get back to you. https://goo.gl/forms/zBhOwCe07DeIwy8B2

Where did you find that link ? I mean no offense, but giving a link without saying where you got it seems a little bit suspicious. I do believe you are telling the truth, but it is better to say where you got the link.

when it comes to an airdrop, always make sure that the source of the link is legitimately from the project itself
Well... since you asked, I found it in the telegram group. I aslo had a private chat with one of the moderators there because I had the same problem.

Ah oke, how much coins will you get for the airdrop you did ? I hope that you will get your coins as soon as possible Smiley. Is this actually not weird ? They seem to have forgotten about some participants.

I wonder what went wrong that this further acquisition of information seemed necessary for resolving the issue

ICO's should let experts run airdrops.. airdropalert.com is pretty great at this

Well, sometimes mistakes just happen. No big deal. They are handling it pretty good and I am sure everyone who participated in the Airdrop will get his tokens in the end.

What I think about AIDOC is they have very good concept and team to implement the concept/project but they missed the marketing strategy.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

With AIDOC, we own our data, we can easily release such to anyone that needs it and guess what, you can do that for a fee, that thats one of the benefit of AIDOC

I can say that's the big side to the Aidoc chain, who doesn't want a little bit of incentive from time to time  Grin the traditional system doesn't have this feature, in fact the traditional system almost makes you pay for the information regardless of the fact that you own the information, the traditional system sees you as a cash cow and makes you a victim instead of patient, Aidoc makes you an earning patient  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

If you applied for airdrop and you haven't received your tokens, do well to fill up this form and the team will get back to you. https://goo.gl/forms/zBhOwCe07DeIwy8B2

Where did you find that link ? I mean no offense, but giving a link without saying where you got it seems a little bit suspicious. I do believe you are telling the truth, but it is better to say where you got the link.

when it comes to an airdrop, always make sure that the source of the link is legitimately from the project itself
Well... since you asked, I found it in the telegram group. I aslo had a private chat with one of the moderators there because I had the same problem.

Ah oke, how much coins will you get for the airdrop you did ? I hope that you will get your coins as soon as possible Smiley. Is this actually not weird ? They seem to have forgotten about some participants.

I wonder what went wrong that this further acquisition of information seemed necessary for resolving the issue

ICO's should let experts run airdrops.. airdropalert.com is pretty great at this

Well, sometimes mistakes just happen. No big deal. They are handling it pretty good and I am sure everyone who participated in the Airdrop will get his tokens in the end.

What I think about AIDOC is they have very good concept and team to implement the concept/project but they missed the marketing strategy.

This is one of the main things they have to concentrate on at this stage within the ICO and the amount of speculation in regards to these ICO's.

I sincerely hope they can prioritize and provide more updates and marketing strategies to compete with the other projects.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

Personally I wouldn't sell my medical data unless AIDOC was connected to my Doctors practice, I understand why some other people might want to.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

I think this topic is worth more. I mean more messages. Do you have a bounty campaign? Or can you plan to hold a airdrop?

Hello friend, if you had come in here to ask this question some weeks back I would say ye " yes, Join in" but unfortunately, you came in too late as airdrop has campaign has already taken place and distributions done with. You can actually buy the token From an exchange for hold
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

Sorry mate Anything that has to do with Crowdsale, bounty and airdrop are already over since late last year. But you can get the token from exchanges if you are interested.
I guess if he will buying aidoc from exchanges then its good time to enter. At this time market is too much down. Current price is 0.034$
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

Tomorrow is the Blockchain Asia 1st Meetup! Hear more about the current and future trends of Asian Blockchain Projects.
And the best: You can meet the Team of AIDOC there. So if you are in Seoul tomorrow, you shouldn't miss this opportunity
open-mind

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

VERIUM ICO: THE NEXT ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN BASED ON THEIR JELLY PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
CHECK OUT THEIR ANNTHREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3207034.new#new
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Based on the blockchain and artificial intelligence, AIDOC establishes the intelligent medical value chain - AIDOC chain, creating bit digital person for users through their vital signs.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin widely known to general public.

Yea, it sure will, is only a matter of time, AIDOC has an effective roadmap, the prospects are huge and the possibilities of this growing is on the high side, the problem that this project is trying to solve may look small, until one has an experience whereby his/her fate is determined by a 3rd party, then you will understand how important this project is and the problems that it tends to solve
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

Tomorrow is the Blockchain Asia 1st Meetup! Hear more about the current and future trends of Asian Blockchain Projects.
And the best: You can meet the Team of AIDOC there. So if you are in Seoul tomorrow, you shouldn't miss this opportunity

It's nice that the team keeps promoting their project even though the ICO is already over. I know it should be normal but it still a good sign and shows that they are really care about their project.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

Based on the blockchain and artificial intelligence, AIDOC establishes the intelligent medical value chain - AIDOC chain, creating bit digital person for users through their vital signs.

for this to become possible partnerships are necessary, aidoc is doing a good job with reaching out to the significant companies

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

I just went on their website and i noticed that they do not update the news section? after 2017 there has only been one news update on their website it would be nice to see the most recent ones too.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

AIDOC is the innovative future of medical science!This project will affect our lives, it will be very useful for society!
I wonder how the medical project developed on blockchain will work in practice.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

I just went on their website and i noticed that they do not update the news section? after 2017 there has only been one news update on their website it would be nice to see the most recent ones too.

Maybe try the Announcements section ? There are more updates and news on there. The last update there was just a few days ago.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

Maybe try the Announcements section ? There are more updates and news on there. The last update there was just a few days ago.

Its also wise to join their telegram as its more likely to get common updates their, though i do agree they should be updating the news section with more as communication is key to a project like this looking to build up support for exchange listings and general platform usage. That back and forth communication is essential
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

Yeah the announcements are the best place to look for AIDOC updates, also check their medium page for regular articles and posts. It's a brilliant way to keep informed on all of AIDOC's activities. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: