Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

I applied for airdrop on aidoc.bot telegram page.long time ago.why dont admin here answer the simple question when will we get our tokens?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronyfastlife

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

Guys, Look at MED(similar area of AIDOC) at coinmarketcap it’s trading at 0.20-0.30 USD with a 4900M supply. AIDOC is only 700M supply and it’s at 0.16 now. With that being said, there is a potential for AIDOC pump into 0.16*7-9=$1.35-1.55 USD
Positive, it’s not a scam. And the ideas are huge if they can deliver the product. AI+Medical is absolutely the future. Currently trading at $0.16 is good start point. Let’s see it at $1 milestone in one month. However, it’s also risky if they cannot delivery the project. High risk with high reward 10-15x or so.

I think you are right.
I will invest 500$ today (for 1 month), its a luck try.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:16:37 AM

Guys, Look at MED(similar area of AIDOC) at coinmarketcap it’s trading at 0.20-0.30 USD with a 4900M supply. AIDOC is only 700M supply and it’s at 0.16 now. With that being said, there is a potential for AIDOC pump into 0.16*7-9=$1.35-1.55 USD
Positive, it’s not a scam. And the ideas are huge if they can deliver the product. AI+Medical is absolutely the future. Currently trading at $0.16 is good start point. Let’s see it at $1 milestone in one month. However, it’s also risky if they cannot delivery the project. High risk with high reward 10-15x or so.

Very nice analysis. I do also see great future in aidoc. The hype is real with so many telegram supports, especially with the chinese community.

I applied for airdrop on aidoc.bot telegram page.long time ago.why dont admin here answer the simple question when will we get our tokens?

Dear valued investors:

Thank you for participating in the AIDOC Telegram referral programme!
The final tally of referrals has been done and announced in the "AIDOC Telegram" Wechat channel.
Due to recent network congestion of Ethereum, and for you to receive your reward as soon as possible, the payout will be through the BCEX (www.bcex.ca) platform.
AIDOC will begin verifying bounty information from January 15 (12am) to January 18 (12am).
To minimise the risk of wrong information, please go to http://aidoc.me/index/user/activity to fill in your ETH address and personal details.
Your bounty will be issued in five working days. If you have any questions, please email service@aidoc.me
Once again, thank you for your continuous support of AIDOC. We sincerely apologise for the delay in referral payouts.

AIDOC team
January 16, 2018.
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

Will it have a utilty this token ? If not what will be the value of Aidoc ?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:48:07 PM

Will it have a utilty this token ? If not what will be the value of Aidoc ?

There are a lot of sore spots in the medical industry itself, such as aging, sub-health and shortage of medical resources, which have posed to be a great challenge to the human society. However, it is difficult to solve due to a lot of factors, such as the unbalanced allocation of resources, the low degree of intelligence, the information barrier between medical institutions, the high cost of training doctors, etc. Some of the key problems are
1) Individuals lack of retroactive right, knowing right and access and control right over their own medical data.
2) The data security problems are becoming more and more serious due to the rapid growth of medical health data and centralized storage methods.
3) It is difficult for medical health data to be effectively shared and utilized due to the data islands.
4) Contradiction exists between the outburst of personal health management demand and the effective management of health data.

Based on the blockchain and artificial intelligence, AIDOC establishes the intelligent medical value chain - AIDOC chain, creating bit digital person for users through their vital signs. Users’ medical health data can safely be stored in the life bank, participants and institutions on the chain can develop the value of the data and participate in the data transactions, and multiple intelligent diagnostic modules of AIDOC will analyze the bit digital person and make intelligent diagnoses. Taking the medical data end as the pointcut, AIDOC chain conducts product designs based on key problems such as safety, sharing and use of medical data, breaking the data barriers between the electronic medical record, the medical APP and the Internet of Things medical devices, connecting AIDOC intelligent medical platform, mutual insurance platforms and offline agencies, and providing services for the data demand side of medical ecosystems, such as patients, doctors, hospitals, technology service providers, insurance companies, gene companies and health authorities. In the future, AIDOC will provide the healthcare industry with a full range of medical service solutions based on blockchain and artificial intelligence as the core underlying technology.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Hey guys, has anyone put the AIDOC coin into Myetherwallet? Is the only possible way to claim the bounty is to use Bcex ?
Why can't you just wait until the network calms down  and allow users to wait until then. Hopefully AIDOC gets listed in a big exchange such as binance/bittrex
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

the fact is that there is no information on the internet that gives legitimacy to them and so far in the group I have not seen any information passed by any administrator or developer. But I hope the project and the company is legitimate, because I lost money buying this coin. Facts show that new currencies when launched in large exchanges like Huobi, they raise their value and only after a peak they fall, in this case it was totally different.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

the fact is that there is no information on the internet that gives legitimacy to them and so far in the group I have not seen any information passed by any administrator or developer. But I hope the project and the company is legitimate, because I lost money buying this coin. Facts show that new currencies when launched in large exchanges like Huobi, they raise their value and only after a peak they fall, in this case it was totally different.

I am also invested in AiDoc and i am still bag holding it. However, I believe in the long run so I am not selling it at the moment. With the strong support of close to 20k members in both the Chinese and English Telegram community, i believe Aidoc is still not widely known yet to drive enough demand for the solid project. I hope the dev team can create more awareness.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

We added AI Doctor to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about AI Doctor and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support AIDOC so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your AIDOC addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in AIDOC from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the AI Doctor profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the AI Doctor project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

Thanks for intergrating aidoc to the app. I believe it requires some effort and i am glad that you all choose aidoc to be part of the project to be incorporated into the app.
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

Why will some people receive 10, 13, 31 and some of us receive just 7? On what criteria was the drop shared like that?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

"  By uploading data, users can obtain tokens, and their purchases of medical services will consume tokens"

I got this from your first page post. This obviously implies that there is a free give away for every user that uploads medical data. Thus, I want to ask, is there a minimum data size that can be uploaded??
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

Have just discovered your airdrop-tokens in my wallet. So I thought, I'll take a look at the project.
I've been looking for a medical blockchain for a while longer. I see great potential in this.
Am I right, is the ICO over?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

I am also invested in AiDoc and i am still bag holding it. However, I believe in the long run so I am not selling it at the moment. With the strong support of close to 20k members in both the Chinese and English Telegram community, i believe Aidoc is still not widely known yet to drive enough demand for the solid project. I hope the dev team can create more awareness.

I'm just seeing this project for the very first time, it got me because it has to do with the health sector, another value adding project, i'm still going through the whitepaper to understand the concept pretty well, i'm also loving the fact that people believe in this project, makes me feel safe
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

Have just discovered your airdrop-tokens in my wallet. So I thought, I'll take a look at the project.
I've been looking for a medical blockchain for a while longer. I see great potential in this.
Am I right, is the ICO over?

I am still checking ICO details.
But I can see token already trading at some exchange and as per coinmarketcap site token value is $0.038153. I m going through this project as I am interested in buying these token. Medical blockchain concept is very interesting. Token is trading at low price but I my first impression is that this has potential to go up and give us good profit in future.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Very interesting coming across a medical token that is already reached it's hard cap it's not often we see a project like this reach fruition and actually get past the ICO stage, the fact you guys are actively trading on so many exchanges and gaining volume seems to speak well for the progress the team is making. I will be trying to pick up some tokens i think to hold as the project progresses.

Looking back i can't believe i missed out on the actual ICO, it's interesting to see a the concept of a blockchain used in this fashion.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

I did not quite understand the concept: "build a living 3D visual of your health from vital sign readings." Through my facial biometric analyzer can I have a diagnosis of my health?

OI
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

" The bit digital person is a complete digitization of individual vital signs. Through wearable devices, intelligent hardware, sensors and other equipment, the personal vital signs are continuously uploaded to the AIDOC chain, which forms the digital mapping object of the user in the network, making quantitative health management possible. Analyzing real-time sign data, AIDOC chain network can timely find abnormal signs in the data and guard against unknown disease risks. "

Does this statement mean that each user will be always connected to the AIDOC chain and information from the user device will be always sent to the AIDOC database.

What then happens if the user goes into a remote location where there is no form of network  connectivity and the user then gets to a critical condition? That is assuming they user device must be connected to the Internet to always transmit data.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

I had come across aidoc project in time past but haven't come to fully understand what they got to offer but I have a bit of knowledge about the project and will be learning more about it in days to come

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

I had come across aidoc project in time past but haven't come to fully understand what they got to offer but I have a bit of knowledge about the project and will be learning more about it in days to come

Some pretty interesting ideas from the Aidoc project, I've just come across this ICO review for them.

It has plenty of information on there for the project without having to go through a boring whitepaper.

Check it out here @ https://coinmarketalert.com/page/press-releases/the-most-valuable-ai-medical-blockchain-project-aidoc-officially-launched-441
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

You can try going to their website here that will help you very much they do explain a lot there and it is a very clean website i have already started liking this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: