Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

I take a look at the roadmap/development plan, and saw that there was no date on the last circle. Does that mean that the 1.0 version will not be available in 2018 ?

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

The project looks promising with an interesting idea, a worthy team. The introduction of modern technology blockchain and artificial intelligence in medicine will allow us to receive quality medical care.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

I was going over page 49 of the white paper and noticed that 20% of the 45% of the tokens will be used for mining, the rewards are given when users upload their medical data, but I wonder if this is similar to staking? is there PoW or PoS involved here?

Interesting point. I thought this was an ERC20 so basically you are PoW as long as Ethereum is. I think it is meant to reflect that upload of data would inherently be free since the minning would be done through AIDOC?

This is an interesting approach, though I am not really sure it is wise to PoW at own expenditure and give out the rewards to the token holders, I might be mistaken

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

Have you guys seen the lock-in proposition that AIDOC is offering, after you have purchased a minimum of 100,000 tokens you can choose to lock them in an AIDOC wallet, the returns are very generous.

For examlple:
From March 21st, 2018 to June 20th, 2018:The annual yield of 3 months is 5%
From March 21st, 2018 to September 20th, 2018:The annual yield of 6 months is 7%
From March 21st, 2018 to March 20th, 2019:The annual yield of 12 months is 9%

If you take into account token growth and the yield, AIDOC could be an extremely profitable investment, good for HODLers that have the patience to lock their investments for one year.

That really is a solid long term investment, especially for those who were planning to hodl for the first year or 2 as it will allow us to take as much benefit of the base investment as Every percent made increases how far our dollar we invest gets stretched

And I’m a penny pincher so every extra dollar I can make the better

Yeah me too, I haven't really invested in too many POS projects before but this looks like a very generous payout, along with the potential of DOCAI and its token value I am very bullish on this project.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

The more I read about AIDOC, the more interesting it gets. Here you get the opportunity to trade with your own health data. For example, for disease diagnosis or drug development. Here you finally have control over your data, you can sell it, but you do not have to.

I am not sure if I understood this concept properly. You mean to say AIDOC is giving us platform to share/trade our treatment/diagnostic report with others user for reference purposes? Or something else?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

Hey guys, apart from huobi and bibox, are there any othere exchanges where aidoc is listed? Please if there are, I would like to know them.

They are listed on bit-z and alo on forkdelta and etherdelta but unofficially tho.
AIDOC is listed on okex, coinbene and btctrade.im
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:08:34 AM

Have you guys seen the lock-in proposition that AIDOC is offering, after you have purchased a minimum of 100,000 tokens you can choose to lock them in an AIDOC wallet, the returns are very generous.

For examlple:
From March 21st, 2018 to September 20th, 2018:The annual yield of 6 months is 7%

If you take into account token growth and the yield, AIDOC could be an extremely profitable investment, good for HODLers that have the patience to lock their investments for one year.

This is a POS concept here and a profitable at that also it's also mined too which is super cool more like an hybrid concept Pow + Pos that ensures profit and value of the token over time... AIDOC is indeed a different kind of utility project

Oh I see it now; I think it was mentioned somewhere that AIDOC will be adopting a concept of POS but was not clear as to how that would be possible given the ERC20. Basically it is like in real life the more you provide(treat) the higher your value.

girib1684

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

I take a look at the roadmap/development plan, and saw that there was no date on the last circle. Does that mean that the 1.0 version will not be available in 2018 ?

For me also is difficult to understand their roadmap. Lots things are mentioned but not with date/month. I mean they going by roadmap but till January 2018.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

For examlple:

This is a POS concept here and a profitable at that also it's also mined too which is super cool more like an hybrid concept Pow + Pos that ensures profit and value of the token over time... AIDOC is indeed a different kind of utility project

that sounds really interesting. Of course, 100,000 tokens already cost a small amount of money, but if you look at the price of the last few weeks, then you realize that it has never been so cheap to buy 100,000 tokens. Anyway, the rewards are really very tempting
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

Guys check this piece of information and intelligence out about this project.

The AIdoctor real-time monitors the signs data and knows
your individual detail indicators and abnormal statuses, so it
can give you a more reasonable advice

That's really interesting
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

Does anyone know of partnerships with other projects that Aidoc already forged? I mean there are some projects that I know, that could be great potential partners of Aidoc. For example Healthmonitor.

On page 44 of the whitepaper two-party early investors are listed, I am not sure what this means, perhaps it is a general information about investment institutions, but could be organizations who invested in the early phase

Also on the main page at the bottom are mentioned technology partners, MEDP AI is shown for example but it is unclear to me whether to what extent MEDP AI is associated with AIDOCme

I think a better explanation in how AIDOCme is associated with the partners shown on the main page as well as page 44 would do well

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Hello friends, hows our project faring today? I hope good. I just can not wait to testify about aidoc mooning in a short while.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

Does anyone know of partnerships with other projects that Aidoc already forged? I mean there are some projects that I know, that could be great potential partners of Aidoc. For example Healthmonitor.

On page 44 of the whitepaper two-party early investors are listed, I am not sure what this means, perhaps it is a general information about investment institutions, but could be organizations who invested in the early phase

Also on the main page at the bottom are mentioned technology partners, MEDP AI is shown for example but it is unclear to me whether to what extent MEDP AI is associated with AIDOCme

I think a better explanation in how AIDOCme is associated with the partners shown on the main page as well as page 44 would do well

I researched myself a bit, too. And I found out that they have a partnership with Swiftcoin, too.

But you are right. They could improve the explanation of their partnerships a bit. It's something they can use for advertising
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

Guys i saw an article about AIDOC  on medium platform, the writer gave a well detailed explanation of what AIDOC is all about, and the benefits of AIDOC.
https://medium.com/@eprime30/the-aidoc-project-feba5cc2c588
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

I researched myself a bit, too. And I found out that they have a partnership with Swiftcoin, too.

But you are right. They could improve the explanation of their partnerships a bit. It's something they can use for advertising

True but then again it seems to be a trend for not just crypto but every companies partnerships, few companies actually say what their partnerships are actually in/doing, it's mostly just references to companies, and in this case crypto groups that they have a official relationship working with. It's rare for them to explain the relationship unless developers step in and feel like it, beyond tha tnormally all that companies will say is they are working on "opportunities together"
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Maybe it will be but they are not sure when it will be finished their project is amazing and we need to wait and have patience because they want 1.0 to look amazing for all of us.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

For me also is difficult to understand their roadmap. Lots things are mentioned but not with date/month. I mean they going by roadmap but till January 2018.

Lets hope that they will update it as soon as possible. I think they need time to think, and to plan all the things perfectly. I am sure that it will be updated in the near future though.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

Who else had the feelings of missing out going through white paper Undecided... It hit my realization that indeed the blockchain is set to revolutionize the world of human needs and tech, take a look at Aidoc a BLOCKCHAIN based medical system constructed so balanced that its part joins end to end...

The bit digital person is a complete digitization of individual vital signs.
Life bank is a safe storage and public trading place for medical data in the AIDOC chain.
AIDOC integrates the intelligent diagnosis modules

This project is a class of its own.

Yes, a lot of people are embracing blockchain, is obviously the future and the next big thing, so projects are going for blockchain tech because of the flexibility and easy accessibility that is involved, AIDOC knows this and is about taking over the health niche

It will take time but the fact is decentralized smart chains are the future, AIDOC is a perfect usecase example of whats possible, and will only improve over time, i imagine in the next 5 years we will see a much more pronounced shift and the smartchains that launched earliest and the token platforms that utilized them for secure decentralized communications will be the evolved platforms at that point with stability and security

Yes, you're right on that, i like the fact that, i don't need someone somewhere to get rich from my health records, i'm in total control of it, the whitepaper really opened my eyes about some hidden facts in the health niche
Anilg

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

For examlple:

Oh I see it now; I think it was mentioned somewhere that AIDOC will be adopting a concept of POS but was not clear as to how that would be possible given the ERC20. Basically it is like in real life the more you provide(treat) the higher your value.

This in indeed good proposal from AIDOC team. They are offering 9% annual return. But I have one question here, these 9% return will be additional and not given from the token price movement? I mean If AIDOC token after 1 years is at 5x price then I will get that 5x return plus 9%?
ReceiptCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

Ok great! Time for the next project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: