Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

If you do not know how to make use of your medical data read this article here about AIDOC https://coins.newbium.com/post/15912-how-to-make-use-of-your-medical-data.
Yeap, really good guideline in this article. Thanks to sharing here. Also high trading volume we can see on coinmaretcap.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

I just thought of something now and I think it's needed for light to be shed on it for my understanding. This is it :
Since the individual is given full control and benefits to his records, does an institution have any form of resale rights?? In the case where there is another institution interested in the medical data they purchased from an AIDOC chain user.

The company/institution would need permission to resell the individuals medical data to a third-party, but why would anyone in their right mind let another company sell and make a profit from their own medical data?

It may not really come from a place of wanting to make money off their medical record per say it may be helping to understand some real life medical issues and your records might be helpful in such cases, it's really that altruistic but however the process is incentived

Okay I understand that reasoning, but really it should be the patient/individual that should receive payment from third-parties for having access to their information and it shouldn't be the 'instituion' that is allowed to sell on the details.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

If you do not know how to make use of your medical data read this article here about AIDOC https://coins.newbium.com/post/15912-how-to-make-use-of-your-medical-data.
Yeap, really good guideline in this article. Thanks to sharing here. Also high trading volume we can see on coinmaretcap.com.

Where do you find these articles ? Do you find it on the AIDOC site or do you just search them up ? Because you also have news on their site.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

With all the proposed features of aidoc if given the opportunity to prove their worth, a lot of lives will be saved and many will also profit from their scheme in the future
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

I just thought of something now and I think it's needed for light to be shed on it for my understanding. This is it :
Since the individual is given full control and benefits to his records, does an institution have any form of resale rights?? In the case where there is another institution interested in the medical data they purchased from an AIDOC chain user.

The company/institution would need permission to resell the individuals medical data to a third-party, but why would anyone in their right mind let another company sell and make a profit from their own medical data?

What I understood is that individual will have full control over his/her data. And AIDOC will not sell it to anyone unless user agrees to do so.

Yes.. The user is the sole authority over the medical records on the aidoc chain and has full control over the data there. He/she alone can sell their records if they wish.

User can take lot of benefits by using AIDOC platform.

- User can share your data with insurance companies and based on your health record they can provide you personalized health insurance. You can get timely treatment warnings for any abnormal signs, and can realize faster claims if they apply for claims.

- This data not only help user to get better insurance, better heath advice, better treatment, but it will also help Pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers to research, develop and optimize drugs and devices.
- It will also help Technology companies to develop personalized diagnosis and treatment products.
- Also, when the user’s physical signs are abnormal and timely medical treatment is needed, the medical institution can request the complete medical data history of the user and achieve a comprehensive diagnosis
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:10:42 AM

since the user is the owner of his/her records sale right i think is exclusive to the user, he/she can do whatever he/she wants with it, aidoc pays for uploading and use of the platform, i think it's really that simple

OK. So in order words, a buyer have no right to resell a purchased  user's medical data record to another institution unless the buyer states so. This will really give buyers full control indeed

One thing are the rights and another thing is possible abuse. Is there no way the medical data can leak out from those who for some reason are entitled to access it? Because once it's leaked, it's leaked, it's public.

I think this can be combated in various one way is when you allow usage of your data it is used anonymously with your personal information so it can't really be tracked to you specifically.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

What I understood is that individual will have full control over his/her data. And AIDOC will not sell it to anyone unless user agrees to do so.

Yes.. The user is the sole authority over the medical records on the aidoc chain and has full control over the data there. He/she alone can sell their records if they wish.

User can take lot of benefits by using AIDOC platform.

- User can share your data with insurance companies and based on your health record they can provide you personalized health insurance. You can get timely treatment warnings for any abnormal signs, and can realize faster claims if they apply for claims.

- This data not only help user to get better insurance, better heath advice, better treatment, but it will also help Pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers to research, develop and optimize drugs and devices.
- It will also help Technology companies to develop personalized diagnosis and treatment products.
- Also, when the user’s physical signs are abnormal and timely medical treatment is needed, the medical institution can request the complete medical data history of the user and achieve a comprehensive diagnosis

Thanks, that's a very good and succinct summary of the main points.
As a freshman, you lose the overview, such postings really help a lot
I had completely forgotten about the insurance
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

With all the proposed features of aidoc if given the opportunity to prove their worth, a lot of lives will be saved and many will also profit from their scheme in the future

Sure, with the amount of investors they had during their sales, it shows that they already have the backing, supporting and opportunity you talk about. Let them just go ahead and prove their worthy.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

Hardcap achieved? Congratulations! Unexpectedly and pleasantly! You fellows!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

I am following this project since few days. They reached hardcap long time back and also listed at 10 exchanges. They have made lot of progress on last couple of months.
I can see they are more active on social media. Lots of blogs I can find on other forums. After reading all these stuff I bought some AIDOC token also. Will hold it for few months.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

I am following this project since few days. They reached hardcap long time back and also listed at 10 exchanges. They have made lot of progress on last couple of months.
I can see they are more active on social media. Lots of blogs I can find on other forums. After reading all these stuff I bought some AIDOC token also. Will hold it for few months.

You will be in a good position from holding the tokens, I - myself purchased a load also, and I will be holding for the long term.

Pretty cool article with some good statistics check it out: https://coincheckup.com/coins/ai-doctor/analysis

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

It is really great to note that the blockchain technology is helping various fields and industries including the health industry
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

You will be in a good position from holding the tokens, I - myself purchased a load also, and I will be holding for the long term.

Pretty cool article with some good statistics check it out: https://coincheckup.com/coins/ai-doctor/analysis

A very interesting reviews also i think the team could learn about the 0 points on "active on social media" as they are not active at all on social media.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Aidoc to be traded on South Korea exchange is the highlight of the article as it contains lots of useful information as well also the beta version of Aidoc too is getting a positive review Too, I should be able to try it myself soon enough

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

Sure, with the amount of investors they had during their sales, it shows that they already have the backing, supporting and opportunity you talk about. Let them just go ahead and prove their worthy.

They are already proving their worth for a project that was able to achieve their hardcap.. They should be already working on their implementing the aidoc chain.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

They are already proving their worth for a project that was able to achieve their hardcap.. They should be already working on their implementing the aidoc chain.

just look roadmap actually they are working before doing ico and achieve their hardcap
and next to perfect their product aidoc chain.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

AIDOC avails the retroactive rights, knowing rights and the access and control rights of vital signs data to the owner to enable authorization of data to be opened or sold directly to the relevant medical institution or AI engine technology service provider, thereby realizing the free trade of medical data.

Yes, is nice to see something that eradicates the mediocre and the monopoly that has been lingering in the medical industry, the practice of which has been practiced for years, despite the fact that many have criticized the traditional way of doing things, AIDOC is giving the community the opportunity to be part of the medical industry
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

Even now there is great interest in the AIDOC coin. The volume is really high on coinmarketcap. It is sure good supported, and there are a lot of investors who are trading it.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

A very interesting reviews also i think the team could learn about the 0 points on "active on social media" as they are not active at all on social media.

Thanks for sharing this review. It's gives up more confidence for holding tokens. I am keeping eye on recent/new announcement from AIDOC.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:02:13 PM

Thanks for sharing this review. It's gives up more confidence for holding tokens. I am keeping eye on recent/new announcement from AIDOC.

Me too, I think AIDOC have been very quiet recently but I can imagine it's because they are working on a big announcement or press release. A new partnership with a big health institution would be great news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: