Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:50:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2913 times)
AssetFun (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

It's very nice to see that finally this project is getting its well deserved audience and the recognition in the community.

Few people know about this project. You need more advertising.

We are building more relationships  Wink

And we are having bounty programs live https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0
cashbitca

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

It sounds not bad, but if I'm not mistaken you just decided to repeat the idea of ​​bancor? or do you want to become a statistics department that can actually tell us how much money Tether has in fact?

AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

It's very nice to see that finally this project is getting its well deserved audience and the recognition in the community.

Few people know about this project. You need more advertising.

i think this project is really promising. i'm spreading the word in another forum to promote for Assetfun.  Wink

Thank you.
We are having bounty programs live https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

It sounds not bad, but if I'm not mistaken you just decided to repeat the idea of ​​bancor? or do you want to become a statistics department that can actually tell us how much money Tether has in fact?

Are you sure?
- Bancor is a decentralized liquidity network that provides users with a simple, low-cost way to convert tokens directly from their wallets.
- AssetFun is to provide enterprises with asset tokenization service to digitize, circularize and value their real assets, and forms various industries into a shared blockchain ecosystem.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

Something I do not understand, how exactly will your system work environmentally? What will be connected with the environment? I do not understand how your platform will work. Who can explain to me, please.
Are you saying the eco system?
Users with token can enjoy all the services, products and rights and interests in the shared ecosystem.
By participating in the ASSETFUN blockchain, users can bring rich traffic and resources to enterprises to help them grow. Enterprises benefit from community and can share dividends with community through the ASSETFUN blockchain system, realizing mutual benefits.
You are absolutely right, excellent reasonings. Those users are appreciated in community which not just invest for short term for the purpose of receiving fast profit, and those who really understand for what the project is created and advance and support his interests

For me, I think the best way to explain it is through short video presentation so that even newbies will understand how the project works and what will be the benefits on using this.

We are having video/blogging campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

An interesting project, but it seems to me that the team does not actively promote the project on the Internet. So in the company of signatures only 1 participant. I think we should give a small reward to the participants of the telegram chat.
This is were the advertisement team will show their talents.But I think development team are now fixing and retouches small issues.Will all new project most show thier difference  between other project in the market.So lets just wait for there next project updates.I am also waiting for their more development for next few days.

Marketing is important especially when a project is in its ICO phase, I think advertising in social media or using google ads won't be that effective anymore. What's best is to get in touch with micro influencers or youtube personalities.
Advertising and Marketing has a very important part to play for a project to succeed. For a project to succeed great Advertising and Marketing l shaped the mind of the potential users and they attract Investors! The development team and Advertising team when work together they will produce a brilliant platform for people to use and it will definitely grow big!
I think that's why they have a marketing and advisory board to handle such matters man I mean is their job to create awareness and stuff and the dev team develop those features and the entire platform
The project lacks that extra punch which makes you believe in the project. They could have explained the project in a better way. So that people know exactly what the team is trying to achive, and help them reach that goal.

Yeah, having no team members profile can really affect when attracting an investors. Because, investors need to know the team so that they will know that they are dealing with the persons. We are talking about an asset here so probably transparency is really a big concerned here.
I do not believe that large investors will invest in an anonymous team. I need to reconsider the team's views on this issue. Am I right?
Is the team for this project anynomous? That would surely affect this project a bit but even the developer for bitcoins was anynomous so i think that even this can go profitable ahead.

We have held two meetups in China, see twitter for latest news https://twitter.com/AssetFun
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

A community coin? Doesn't it so risky at the first time? I know a coin which runs by the communities but unexpectedly, the coin has no value even if we wanted to trade it with doge or some low valued coins with 1-10 sats price. Hopefully, this coin won't be like a community coin I mentioned below.
What do you mean by a community coin? Would that coin be only used by the community? I would like to know some more clarification for this as it would really be much more intresting and hope even profitable.

A community coin is when a project had not launch any ICO or public sale. It is running by community and not belongs to anyone. And the proportion of airdrop is bigger than ICO projects. It is 30% in allocation.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

AssetFun Development Weekly Update - May 30, 2018

Week of May 21th and May 27th
Changes made through this week to AssetFun

Work completed
Added operation blacklist function, adjusted and normalized web wallet and deployed script tools on AssetFun. We are currently implementing the content query function of the token inquiry extension field and the development of bulk transfer function.

[AssetFun Core] Added the monitor function to cli wallet.
[AssetFun Core] Finished operation blacklist function.
[AssetFun Core] Finished the design of batch transfer function.
[AssetFun Wallet] Finished the coding of new version of token detail page.
[Others] Adjusted and normalized the deployment of web wallet and tools scripts.
[Others] Updated technical wiki

Working in progress
[AssetFun Core] Developing the extend field of token query.
[AssetFun Core] Developing batch transfer function.
[AssetFun Wallet] Improving token creation and detail pages.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:09:56 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 03:52:41 AM by AssetFun

ASSETFUN - A Decentralized Token Eco Platform - ASSETFUN
══════════ COMMUNITY COIN WITHOUT ICO ══════════
ANN THREAD◂ ▸WHITEPAPER◂ ▸TWITTER◂ ▸REDDIT◂ ▸TELEGRAM

══════════ COMMUNITY COIN WITHOUT ICO ══════════
ANN THREAD◂ ▸WHITEPAPER◂ ▸TWITTER◂ ▸REDDIT◂ ▸TELEGRAM

════════ COMMUNITY COIN WITHOUT ICO ════════

█
    ██
  ███
████
████
████
████
████
  ███
    ██
      █

▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄            ▄    ▄▄          ▄
█            █    █                █                █                        █            █                █            █    █  █        █
█            █    █                █                █                        █            █                █            █    █    █      █
█  ▀▀▀▀  █      ▀▀▀▀▀▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀            █            █▀▀▀▀▀      █            █    █      █    █
█            █                █                █    █                        █            █                █            █    █        █  █
█            █    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄            █            █                 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀     █          ██

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
COMMUNITY COIN WITHOUT ICO

██
███
████
████
████
████
████
███
██

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
A Decentralized Token Eco Platform

▀▀▀█
      █
      █
      █
      █
      █
      █
      █
      █
      █
▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄            ▄    ▄▄          ▄
█            █    █                █                █                        █            █                █            █    █  █        █
█            █    █                █                █                        █            █                █            █    █    █      █
█  ▀▀▀▀  █      ▀▀▀▀▀▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀            █            █▀▀▀▀▀      █            █    █      █    █
█            █                █                █    █                        █            █                █            █    █        █  █
█            █    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄            █            █                 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀     █          ██

COMMUNITY COIN WITHOUT ICO
A Decentralized Token Eco Platform
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

https://i.imgur.com/EF3YGGh.jpg
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

Here is the Arabic translation for ASSETFUN ANN/Bounty thread:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4409606.new#new

WP is in progress
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:03:59 AM

WP is in progress

Great  Grin
hesham51

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

WP is in progress

Great  Grin
And this the WP Arabic translation  Cheesy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n9bmuJ9VNhjAOjF4kl7DtIJrpKwZ7HqQ
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

We have no authority to access the WP file can you check on it please
hesham51

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

Sorry for inconvenience,it should be ok now  Grin
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:09:21 AM

Sorry for inconvenience,it should be ok now  Grin

Good job, already updated to the form  Grin
Kryptor

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

Where can I find the bounty spreadsheet?
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:22:14 AM

Where can I find the bounty spreadsheet?

Here it is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dzp2sX9nW_DnfwJbSWLnfRUyqMBsGx_nDBiS434HZ94/edit#gid=96373327
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:54:05 AM

AssetFun Development Weekly Update - Jun 15, 2018

Week of Jun 4th and Jun 10th
Changes made through this week to AssetFun

Work completed
[AssetFun Core] Added an operation of token update.
[AssetFun Wallet] Finished the development and test of token creation improvement.
[Others] Token exchange gateway: Finished the design of data storage of transfer records and confirmation records.
[Others] Token exchange gateway: Finished the transfer confirmation of AFT and EOS.
[Others] Submitted the exchange instructions to github.
[Others] Finished the development and test of the core chain configuration solution.
[Others] Investigated the technical solution of token transfer fees and finished the temporary solution.

Working in progress
[AssetFun Core] Upgrade main net to add the support of token creation improvement and token update operation.
[AssetFun Wallet] Developing the page of batch transfer and finished the main process.
[Others] Investigating the technical solution to change the private key or password of an account.
[Others] Developing token exchange gateway: including the auto-transfer function of AFT and EOS and the security strategy, etc.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:58:36 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: