Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4696 times)
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

Hi, sorry for interrupting you.
I heard that you have planned a heavy marketing campaign from the start and this will include the following channels all at the same time)
What are this channels like?
 Huh
•   Stage one is targeting mostly people who are already engaged in both the crypto world and freelance work. This is a much smaller reach, but is heavily targeted. We go for quality over quantity here since this group is more likely to engage and experiment with new ways of doing things.
•   While crypto currency users are more eager to try out new stuff, mainstream users are not. That’s why we want to have a pool of freelancers and employers before targeting the mainstream audience. It’s hard enough to make them switch from their comfort zones to this new product, so we want to have the marketplace active before even trying. With many of them, we might have just one shot.

What is the utility of the ert token? I really need to understand it before sterting.
It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with employers since he needs to stake some of them.
How does ethearnal make money? What can you tell me about it?
 Huh
Ethearnal, the company, doesn’t. It’s being paid via this ICO to deliver a project, and once it does, it is not expected to make more money from users. The network has a 0% to 1% fee and that goes back to the system to support the proper initiatives. However, we, as founders, have awarded ourselves 25% of the tokens. 5% of those will go to bounties and awards for freelancers in the system.
WHO WILL BUY THE TOKENS? I think many people can use this great opportunity.
- Freelancers - Employers - People who want to make extra income via moderating - People who believe in our solution and believe the token will appreciate due to its real utility - People who would like to get a percentage of the profits of this project that has the potential to disrupt a $1T+ industry
How the process of recruitment is being carry out?
 Huh
Two ways: 1. Search/browse available talent and gigs. 2. Publish their own offers and wait for someone to apply for them.
Thank you) Everything is clear now for me.
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

I heard that you have planned a heavy marketing campaign from the start and this will include the following channels all at the same time)
 Huh
•   Stage one is targeting mostly people who are already engaged in both the crypto world and freelance work. This is a much smaller reach, but is heavily targeted. We go for quality over quantity here since this group is more likely to engage and experiment with new ways of doing things.
•   While crypto currency users are more eager to try out new stuff, mainstream users are not. That’s why we want to have a pool of freelancers and employers before targeting the mainstream audience. It’s hard enough to make them switch from their comfort zones to this new product, so we want to have the marketplace active before even trying. With many of them, we might have just one shot.

What is the utility of the ert token? I really need to understand it before sterting.
It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with employers since he needs to stake some of them.
 Huh
Ethearnal, the company, doesn’t. It’s being paid via this ICO to deliver a project, and once it does, it is not expected to make more money from users. The network has a 0% to 1% fee and that goes back to the system to support the proper initiatives. However, we, as founders, have awarded ourselves 25% of the tokens. 5% of those will go to bounties and awards for freelancers in the system.
- Freelancers - Employers - People who want to make extra income via moderating - People who believe in our solution and believe the token will appreciate due to its real utility - People who would like to get a percentage of the profits of this project that has the potential to disrupt a $1T+ industry
 Huh
Two ways: 1. Search/browse available talent and gigs. 2. Publish their own offers and wait for someone to apply for them.
[/quote
Not at all)) Good luck Wink
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

Huh

Huh
 Huh
[/quote
Not at all)) Good luck Wink
Not at all)) Good luck  Wink
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

Good evening) WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN EXECUTE THIS PROJECT?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

Between the two founders, we have 26 years of experience in various online businesses and have been on both sides of the freelancing model. We’ve been into bitcoin since 2012, and into Ethereum since its ICO.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

Between the two founders, we have 26 years of experience in various online businesses and have been on both sides of the freelancing model. We’ve been into bitcoin since 2012, and into Ethereum since its ICO.
Can you see on the platform if a  FREELANCER BOUGHT OR EARNED HIS REPUTATION TOKENS? If there is any possibility to answer this.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

Can you see on the platform if a  FREELANCER BOUGHT OR EARNED HIS REPUTATION TOKENS? If there is any possibility to answer this.
It can be seen on the blockchain if the rep tokens came from Ethearnal smart contracts or just funded directly. Even if we don’t implement it, 3rd party services can offer it. We do plan to implement it though.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:05 PM

It can be seen on the blockchain if the rep tokens came from Ethearnal smart contracts or just funded directly. Even if we don’t implement it, 3rd party services can offer it. We do plan to implement it though.
I have no more questions) So clear) You have explained me very well) Absolutely clear
Fritz93

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

I have no more questions) So clear) You have explained me very well) Absolutely clear
It was a pleasure for me)) I was happy to help you)) Join our project)))
Iced

Activity: 630
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

I'm quite digged for this project :-) I would love to do a security audit on the platform

No signature for now
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:46:40 AM

This is the first I've seen of the application of ICO 2.0 protocol. The highlights lend credence to the validity of this project. This is definitely the most comprehensive freelance blockchain offering I have seen yet. The white paper is truly informative. Read it severally and it piqued my interest further. The roadmap progress is  really impressive in the less than 1 year of execution. I believe the Dev Team has a lot in the works and it all looks fantastic on paper. Usually the question is, what makes your freelance blockchain stand out from the others and how do you plan to stay ahead of the competition?

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sydneyhero

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

the project is interseting.
Annoying bot when trying to sign up for airdrop though
Teach_Me_please

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

cant find any information about bounty campaign.BOUNTY 1.5M$-where is it?

[  waves   ]       Join The Waves Community       [  waves   ]
◆ Smart Contract       ◆ No Gas       ◆ High Speed
Kenjiby

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

Joined airdrop, funny telegram bot btw

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

colorful project. I'm an aesthetic, and I love beautiful pictures, here only for their sake I would have to participate)
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

colorful project. I'm an aesthetic, and I love beautiful pictures, here only for their sake I would have to participate)
here it is necessary to be connected with freelance (remote work). What about you?)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

The theme of freelancing is the most relevant in our time. More and more people switch to remote work at home, outside the office)) and of course everyone wants to know how to make more money Roll Eyes
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:40:38 PM

yes it does not matter who is connected. It is not necessary to be a freelancer to come up with any ideas for participating in this project.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

The theme of freelancing is the most relevant in our time. More and more people switch to remote work at home, outside the office)) and of course everyone wants to know how to make more money Roll Eyes

And not only)) All freelancers now care about the main question, where and how quickly to find employers with whom you can work. Looking for an employer is a very slow and stressful process) Some people think that this is unrealistic and they simply lose time, money, without achieving anything Sad
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

and I like that here I can implement my projects as a customer and search for quality artists for their implementation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: