Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4695 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

The theme of freelancing is the most relevant in our time. More and more people switch to remote work at home, outside the office)) and of course everyone wants to know how to make more money Roll Eyes

And not only)) All freelancers now care about the main question, where and how quickly to find employers with whom you can work. Looking for an employer is a very slow and stressful process) Some people think that this is unrealistic and they simply lose time, money, without achieving anything Sad

Yeah. And even this isn't the most important thing. Many freelancers have spent a lot of energy as a result of finding employers, doing their work for them, and the employer does not pay for the order) is such a fraud) with this every third freelancer Lips sealed
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

The theme of freelancing is the most relevant in our time. More and more people switch to remote work at home, outside the office)) and of course everyone wants to know how to make more money Roll Eyes

And not only)) All freelancers now care about the main question, where and how quickly to find employers with whom you can work. Looking for an employer is a very slow and stressful process) Some people think that this is unrealistic and they simply lose time, money, without achieving anything Sad

Yeah. And even this isn't the most important thing. Many freelancers have spent a lot of energy as a result of finding employers, doing their work for them, and the employer does not pay for the order) is such a fraud) with this every third freelancer Lips sealed

Is the project able to solve these problems that you listed?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

and again the technology of blockchain ... this can not but rejoice.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

I understand that in the project there is a system of reputations. You need to earn a rating. Low rating means you do not trust. Probably, it concerns not only freelancers, but also employers.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

I understand that in the project there is a system of reputations. You need to earn a rating. Low rating means you do not trust. Probably, it concerns not only freelancers, but also employers.

By the way, about the reputation system. Is it true that a good reputation for a freelancer is rewarded with tokens?)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

and again the technology of blockchain ... this can not but rejoice.
but I like the idea of ​​the project more. Also on the basis of the crypto-currency platform. This is how information technology has progressed.
contactmike1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

I would like to ask such a question. Please tell us about the voting system for moderators for freelancers? How do moderators decide whom to vote for? After all, this token is credited to this freelancer.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

how useful this project would be for customers. Surely, they would participate in it and offer a bunch of ideas!
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

And is there any system in the project, so that I, as an investor, were sure that I have reliably invested in it? Huh
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

how useful this project would be for customers. Surely, they would participate in it and offer a bunch of ideas!
  you said about the technology blockchain ... and about ICO forgotten, and then that only the first round, and it is not known what will happen next
contactmike1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

And is there any system in the project, so that I, as an investor, were sure that I have reliably invested in it? Huh

As far as I know, then yes, there is. The creators envisaged a way through which investors themselves can control the process of spending money. The system ensures that at any point in time you front 10% of your investment.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

I read and understood that in the Ethearnal project many processes take place by voting. And you can vote as you are participants. And this is reliability, in that you yourself decide to manage investments.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

Well, nothing really is known. We only know the general details. But the creators are moving in the right direction, I believe
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Tell us where you can find out the latest news of the project?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

Well, nothing really is known. We only know the general details. But the creators are moving in the right direction, I believe
 I agree with you for the reason that for a lot of people, freelancing is now the main earnings, and if you can earn further on this, why not
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

Tell us where you can find out the latest news of the project?

Specifically, according to the news, I would advise Facebook, it is more convenient to read them there. Also, I can still advise Telegrams, sometimes there you can find answers to the questions of interest on the project.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

commentator above says that there is no reason why he would like to invest in this project. What do you think of it?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

commentator above says that there is no reason why he would like to invest in this project. What do you think of it?
  I am in solidarity with all those who noted their opinion on this project. I'm sure that the creators have done a great job, and it's worth the participation.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

My question is: is there any advertising campaign to make it famous? Because if the project is not known, there will be no employers for freelancers ((((
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

My question is: is there any advertising campaign to make it famous? Because if the project is not known, there will be no employers for freelancers ((((

I join the question, I would also like to learn about marketing solutions for the promotion of the project. I would be glad if you tell me about the details of this moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: