Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4702 times)
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

Hello, please tell me, I can not fully understand how the project will work?

Tell me, at which points you can not understand, maybe I can answer your questions?

In principle, I'm interested in the nuances of work? How will the employer look for those who can do the work? Will the distribution of proposals for some specific criteria?

You can say so. Freelancers can create lists that represent their services and find them on the web using a web client. And Employers can search for all listings from the same web client or publish their own offers, available for search by freelancers. Actually this way the customer and the executor can interact.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Tell me, at which points you can not understand, maybe I can answer your questions?

In principle, I'm interested in the nuances of work? How will the employer look for those who can do the work? Will the distribution of proposals for some specific criteria?

Freelancers can create listings presenting their services and push them on the network using a web client. On the backend, we use IPFS (interplanetary file system) to keep and distribute their listings on a peer-to-peer basis. No servers needed. They don’t have to keep their web client online; the offers just live in the cloud.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

You can say so. Freelancers can create lists that represent their services and find them on the web using a web client. And Employers can search for all listings from the same web client or publish their own offers, available for search by freelancers. Actually this way the customer and the executor can interact.
And what is the advantage of the project? Why should people choose this platform? Are there any advantages over competitors?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

Freelancers can create listings presenting their services and push them on the network using a web client. On the backend, we use IPFS (interplanetary file system) to keep and distribute their listings on a peer-to-peer basis. No servers needed. They don’t have to keep their web client online; the offers just live in the cloud.
Well, describe me another thing (ETHEARNAL REPUTATION TOKENS (ERT) How it can be earned in two days?
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

So how does it all work? What are the specific features of your project?
 Huh

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:55:22 PM

Huh
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

Huh
How can I earn tokens here? What are the ways of how I can get them these ETHEARNAL REPUTATION TOKENS (ERT) ?

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

Huh
How can I earn tokens here? What are the ways of how I can get them these ETHEARNAL REPUTATION TOKENS (ERT) ?
The first way is directly buying them on the free market. That way, anyone can start right away and avoid the egg and chicken problem of new freelancers who need reputation to get contracts, but need contracts to get reputation.
The second is taking jobs on the network and being rewarded reputation tokens upon successful completion.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

Huh
The first way is directly buying them on the free market. That way, anyone can start right away and avoid the egg and chicken problem of new freelancers who need reputation to get contracts, but need contracts to get reputation.
The second is taking jobs on the network and being rewarded reputation tokens upon successful completion.

How tokens are distributed?? How exactly this happens?  Huh

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

Huh

THE PRICE OF 1 ERT IS 0.001 ETH. That means that 1 ether gives you 1000 ERT tokens. HARD CAP IS $30M WORTH OF ETHER. It will be set in ether using the price at the time of the deployment of the ICO 2.0 smart contract.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

Huh

THE PRICE OF 1 ERT IS 0.001 ETH. That means that 1 ether gives you 1000 ERT tokens. HARD CAP IS $30M WORTH OF ETHER. It will be set in ether using the price at the time of the deployment of the ICO 2.0 smart contract.
What is the general number of tokens?

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

Huh

The total token supply depends ONLY on how much ether has been invested during the pre-sale and sale.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

Huh

The total token supply depends ONLY on how much ether has been invested during the pre-sale and sale.
What is the utility of the ERT Token?

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

Huh

It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with employers since he needs to stake some of them.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

Huh

It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with employers since he needs to stake some of them.
Thank you for such clear answers)) Sorry for disturbing you. Cool project  Smiley

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

Huh

Thank you for such clear answers)) Sorry for disturbing you. Cool project  Smiley
Not at all) Contact us))
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:00:56 PM

Hi guys! Tell me please how does ethearnal make money?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Ethearnal, the company, doesn’t. It’s being paid via this ICO to deliver a project, and once it does, it is not expected to make more money from users. The network has a 0% to 1% fee and that goes back to the system to support the proper initiatives. However, we, as founders, have awarded ourselves 25% of the tokens. 5% of those will go to bounties and awards for freelancers in the system. The remaining 20% we keep and will profit from, like any other token holder. This aligns our economic initiative with the success of the project.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

Ethearnal, the company, doesn’t. It’s being paid via this ICO to deliver a project, and once it does, it is not expected to make more money from users. The network has a 0% to 1% fee and that goes back to the system to support the proper initiatives. However, we, as founders, have awarded ourselves 25% of the tokens. 5% of those will go to bounties and awards for freelancers in the system. The remaining 20% we keep and will profit from, like any other token holder. This aligns our economic initiative with the success of the project.
Who will buy the token? What are these categories of people who can buy the tokens? Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

Who will buy the token? What are these categories of people who can buy the tokens? Huh
- Freelancers - Employers - People who want to make extra income via moderating - People who believe in our solution and believe the token will appreciate due to its real utility
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: