Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2542 times)
princesspoppy (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:09:49 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:27:24 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
WORK!
Do something useful Wink
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:03:43 AM

WORK!
Do something useful Wink
Depression now is easy to avoid,  all you need is to talk somebody if you had a problem.  Talk to your family.  Because their is no problem that solve if you ended your life.  Life is amazing,  all you need is to be enjoy your life. Just forget the problem,  forget the depression. 
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:09:22 AM

To overcome depression don't let your depression control you if you are under stress or depress confess to your friend and let them know behind your depression and cry it to them. but their is a people who experience depression when they think no one wants to listen to them, no one wants them in this world, for short they feel depress because they think no one loves them. So that we should help them to overcome their depression.

sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:59:39 AM

Depressions aren't all the same, just like people aren't all alike. About a third of depressions will lift on their own after weeks or months with no intervention. Another third benefit somewhat from treatment, but not enough to lift them out of their depression. Finally, there is an unlucky third group that won't respond to conventional treatment at all.

There are a number of things you can do to help your friend out:

- Physical exercise, from walking and on upwards, is one of the most effective means of combatting depression, and has been shown to be just as effective as antidepressants (for mild and moderate depressions -- severe clinical depression can be so damning that an affected person might not even respond to questions or orient towards a speaker, never mind get out of bed.

- Make activities easier for her to do. Like some wise man said a couple of posts above, doing this will always help. But its unlikely that she will initiative such things herself. Perhaps you could buy some movie tickets and bring them over to her in your car/carshare, so all she has to do is roll out of bed and into the taxi.

- Meditation helps many people with depression, because it enables you to view your emotions at a distance, rather than as a permanent part of yourself.

- Even being in nature for small amount of time seems to help.

- Some depressions are aggravated by diet, since your gut has more than 100 million neurons which also produce neurotransmitters relevant to depression, including serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin and GABA. Eating healthier can have a rather large effect rather quickly.

manzh01

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

I think the best way to overcome depression is to recollect or rethink on what is your purpose here on earth. You just need a break from reality, you need someone who you can talk with and share you feelings, heartbreaks, and problems. If you do not have family or friends to talk with there is God who is always willing to listen all day and all night. Tell Him whats your problems and go to sleep and I am sure tomorrow all of those things will be lessen and gone. Just don't lose hope because He will not give us problems that we can not overcome.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:34:27 PM

Your friend can overcome depression only if your friend is mentally strong. We all knew depression is the hardest battle a person might ever face because it involves how we think, and so sometimes it can lead to death if not handled properly. Your friend self is the only one that can help himself/herself, so while it is still early, make him realized that life is so precious. He/She must realized that everything won't end when he/she dies, but, it is just passing the pain he/she feels from another person!
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:19:03 PM

It's never easy to overcome depression. Be with your friend always let her know that you're always there for her. Listening is one of the best way to help your friend.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:40 PM

The simplest way to deal with depression is to be happy in your social life and business life. medical drugs can also be used as a method when psychological solutions do not work. All solutions are in people brain.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Markoyah

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:41:41 PM

overcome depression by repenting to God and religion. there must be someone who always guides him for the right path.
SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:56:33 PM

Hi,

I've also experienced depression before but I've entirely overcome it when I got a job and got promoted. I think depression has certain levels depending on its root cause because, in my case .. It disappeared when I felt that, I still have purpose in life and I acquired acknowledgement (respect) from the people around me especially my love ones. Maybe depression commonly occurs based from our bad experiences and how other people show love, care and respect to us.

It's not always about being with someone who could listen to you. It's about, how you will find yourself worthy in eyes of other people.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:37:46 AM

If someone is feeling depression. I think he/she needs the guidance of his/her family and friend. She needs to feel that he/she is not. alone. He/she needs the support of the family and friends.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:39:05 AM

overcome depression by repenting to God and religion. there must be someone who always guides him for the right path.

Ignore the idiots - believing in fairy tales will just make you more depressed when you believe they have abandoned you.  :/

For a temporary release from depression - try grinning wide with lots of teeth and hold for a few seconds.  Your mood will improve.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:40:53 AM

Suicide. Just do it.

EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:56:45 AM

When i feel depression on me i go out and i take  long walking with good music its working for overcome depression but you can try other ways too.
M.L

Activity: 99
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:57:29 AM

There are lots of things people can do to overcome depression. For examples, regular exercise helps to create positivity in life and improve mood. Getting enough quality sleep on a regular basis, eating a healthy diet and avoiding alcohol (a depressant) can also help reduce symptoms of depression.
Depression is a real mental illness and help is available. With proper diagnosis and treatment, the vast majority of people with depression will overcome it. If you are experiencing symptoms of depression, a first step is to see your family physician or psychiatrist. Talk about your concerns and request a thorough evaluation. This is a start to addressing mental health needs.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:08:48 AM

Depression is a completely serious disorder which modern humans encounters. My solution is choosing a hobby if someone wants to get rid of horrible depression. You can help your friend choose a hobby like painting , craftin etc. This is the best way that I have ever known.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:17:38 AM

Depression is really hard to avoid and I've been there too. Just so lucky that I have a very supportive husband and kids without them it's very difficult for me to overcome. Really hard to advise to someone that u didn't experience the same depression. Would advise to go out, meet some other people, go regularly to church. Find a community that can help him to bring him closer to God. God is the only answer to all our problems. He didn't give us any problems that we cannot solve. He need to talk to other people who overcome depression. Hope this will help.
rafsa

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:29:27 AM

I go to one where no one is. I sing and sing with a loud voice.

depression is really bad Cry Cry
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

It depends on someone's personality if he/she can overcome a deppression by herself. But for their case, they need someone to lean on, to talk to, and someone that can make them feel at ease to forget their problem tht causes their depression. I would suggest, hang out with your friend, he needs a friend at this point of his life. Watch movies together, have a heart to heart talk or play games. Do whatever that you think would make him/her happy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: