Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:36:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2544 times)
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
Depression is a serious business and it has to be diagnosed by a doctor, the best advise is to talk with a psychiatrist, he will help in this.
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:44:26 PM

Taking some hangout, take some friends by visiting her, with some caring people around her maybe she can more comfortable.
You can giving her support motivates about purpose of life, there are many kind thing can do to makes better life ex working on some new places, meeting some new people, etc.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:47:02 PM

Well talk to someone or you should go and see a doctor try to get that doctor and bring it to your friend. Depression is not easy, we have two kinds of people who can feels depression
1. The silent one who makes his problems all to him self which he thinks he can handle it.
2. The positive one who stay happy but inside got those problems,but he can make over come it
RickIVcone

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:41:03 PM

A couple of lines surely cannot give an appropriate answer to such a question... I'm not a doctor nor a
psychologist, but i advise you to get in touch with a professional, that's the first step you got to do in order to try and defeat depression. I know that finding the willpower needed can be hard but as you are here asking for help means that you recognized your little "problem", so you want to change in better. Good luck, and remember you're not alone.
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:49:05 PM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
WORK!
Do something useful Wink
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:45:29 AM

there are many ways how to handle depession, me personal use alcogol and nicotine, this is not best solution in terms of health care but who cares if it helps.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:52:41 AM

there are many ways how to handle depession, me personal use alcogol and nicotine, this is not best solution in terms of health care but who cares if it helps.

Alcohol and drugs do help for some times but it get worse later.
Best way is to find what's troubling you and change your lifestyle.
Change cities, places, environment around you. Even changing the placement of furniture may help.
If you feel Okay with any other person be in company most of the time, don't stay alone.
Talk, share, if you have nothing to talk about talk how you feel.

Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:06:45 AM

How to overcome depression?
Maybe these lists can help someone who has depressions to overcome.
1. Mingled with others.
2. Attend Sunday services.
3.Talk to those who are optimistic.
4. seek help with GOD.
5. Talk to God and read the Bible.
6. and of course, talk to the psychiatrist.
(Just an advice)
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:22:03 AM

first thing you do to a depress person is to pray for her and then talk to her and make things that reminds her that she is special and love by God  the most and many...treat her somewhere and do things that she loves to do and bring her to church attend Sunday service and allow to meet new friends and keep her away from places or things that will remind her of somebody or that may cause her to depress, also remove all sharp object away from her and stand be with her all the time to avoid any unnecessary movement

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:30:12 AM

Depression is a status of mind. It hampers our life in many ways. So we have to overcome depression.we can get rid of depression in many ways. We can hear music, read book, gossip with others, watch TV and many things during our depression. Thus we can overcome depression.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

you need to find a goal for which you want to wake up in the morning, then depression will eventually go away
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:45:23 PM

Getting involved in activities that are involving can really go a long way in suppressing or reducing depression because it is a psychological disease
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:59:54 PM

Depression therapy usually uses drugs, psychotherapy, and electroconvulsive therapy. Your doctor will review your condition and will consider what therapy is right for you. No need to be ashamed to discuss your concerns about the therapies that doctors offer.

drugs used are antidepressants. Some commonly used drugs are escitalopram, paroxetine, sertraline, fluoxetine, and citalopram. They include selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). in addition there is also medicine venlafaxine, duloxetine and bupropion. These drugs can cause some side effects, such as:

Weight gain
Sexual problems
Nausea
Antidepressants do not cause addiction. when you no longer need antidepressants and stop using antidepressants, your body will not be dependent. However, the use and discontinuation of antidepressants should be under the supervision of a physician. Sudden cessation can lead to worsening depressive symptoms

Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

WORK!
Do something useful Wink
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:03:30 PM

A person can most certainly overcome depression on their own although that is the harder and more time consuming path. What she needs to realize is that life is always worth living no matter how down we get no matter how bad the circumstances look. If you change your mindset to this and constantly think this then those negative thoughts will go away. Try doing some exercise or tasks that keep you mind and your body busy. Lastly do the little things you love to do because that will show you life is worth living for.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
ToLiZ

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:08:37 PM

Don't shut yourself in. Find motivation through something, talk to someone, I had been there, overcame by finding a goal. Now when I look back, I'm glad i've been in one.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:39:57 PM

Don't shut yourself in. Find motivation through something, talk to someone, I had been there, overcame by finding a goal. Now when I look back, I'm glad i've been in one.
Talking to people is the most effective way of combating depression because if care is not taken the depressed person will become a danger to him/her self and to society as a whole and that never works well for anyone.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:33:37 AM

Dealing with depression is very hard but there are some tips how to overcome your depression by finding ways to relieve the pressure and regain uncontrol,come up with the list of things that you can do for quick mood boost like doing things that relax you and energize you..

chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

Talk to her, try to find out the root of her problems, and the try to solve them in practical manner.
wuaimm

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:06:03 AM

I think there are two things you can do
1: Crazy work!
2: go out to play
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: