Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome depression?  (Read 2542 times)
Mayor20

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Depression subdue the potential and strength of someone, in other to overcome depression, you must care take things that make you angry easily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

In order to overcome depression, one must first do what makes him or her happy. Most people get depressed by following what others do since they think it can make them happy because it made others happy.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
LadyBB

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

Depression subdue one strength and ability.To overcome depression one need to minimize anything that cause depression.
Florc41

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

A person who is depressed needs his family and friends around. He might commit suicide.

He/she should focus on the positive, mingle with the right crowd, work with right purpose and set your mind on the things that can give you good success. Avoid being with negative people and wrong crowd, give yourself freedom to choose not dictated by others. Be mature and aim for Good things. Don't forget to always put God first.
unkwown00

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

Prayer is powerful.pray in all times god will never leave you nor forsake you.he is faithful to us all the time.

Prayer is good but we must help also our self to survive and overcome the depression. We must know what is the main source of that problem or experience so that we are able to find proper solution. Depression is a mental problem that need mental medication. Medication can be in the form of exploring our self to positive things like creating good relationship to others, talking with your friends that will give you proper advice, family. We must learn how to fight our own weaknesses because that is the best way to overcome depression.
wahldo

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

Often, one strong emotion behind depression is anger. Anger can be a hard emotion to deal with, but it is actually a natural human reaction to frustration. Getting angry may seem like it would only make you feel worse, but when you don’t deal with anger directly, you tend to turn it on yourself. It is important to allow yourself the freedom to fully feel your feelings, but at the same time, to control yourself from acting them out in any way that is harmful. You can recognize and accept your anger in a healthy way that releases the emotion without allowing it to fester or be turned into an attack on yourself.
mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
You need to know  her problem clearly and solve it . Maybe she can not handle it but you or someone can handle it .
If the problem is resolved, I think she will be relieved

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

A person who is depressed needs his family and friends around. He might commit suicide.

He/she should focus on the positive, mingle with the right crowd, work with right purpose and set your mind on the things that can give you good success. Avoid being with negative people and wrong crowd, give yourself freedom to choose not dictated by others. Be mature and aim for Good things. Don't forget to always put God first.

Thats true, to @OP monitor your friend and let her family knows her situation.  Also, clinical depression or depression that left  unattended for a long time needs a professional help or Psychiatrist. She maybe needs medication on her problem. Hope its not too late.

Open for Campaigns
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:59:30 AM

Make yourself busy . Or maybe you should go out , travel or what . To make and feel u better & happy . Talk to someone that can listen to you.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:04:06 AM

In order to overcome depression, one has to firdt identify the cause or reason for feeling depressed. Without that then it would be hard to address. Next is to ask for help by opening up to a family member, a friend, a mentor or antone whom you trust. Then seek professional help. There are medicines to help your condition especially if you are restless or having anxiety or panic attacks.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
Overcoming depression is like overcoming addiction. Depressed people has recurrent thoughts that will lead to suicidal ideations later on. Addiction on the other hand, a person gets addicted and dependent on a substance and later on, cannot function without it.
Going back, in order to help a person overcome depression, there should be an effective support system. This is a great help to depressed people because this is a way for them to vent out their thoughts and feslings and also they feel not alone whenever someone listens to them.

feelthebern98

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

Seeing a psychologist, looking for professional advice is never wrong
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

You can try to cope with the blues, adjusting your diet, beginning to exercise moderately, using folk remedies and all other methods available to you
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

If you're depressed and have no reason to live: just switch all your life to another sphere, move to another country and stop communication with your old friends. Find a new one. That cardinal changing will have an effect of a shock therapy.

Go-go-go, power girls !
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Share your problems with someone who's near your heart. You can also make yourself busy with something that will help you to forget about your problems which making you depressed. Or you can take a break from your daily activities and go somewhere to relax and refresh your mind.
Mehdecline

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

It depends on the root cause.. Some might be fixed with some counselling, but others might really need to take meds as we can never really cure hormonal imbalances with mere pshychology.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

The best thing to overcome depression is to get oneself busy. Get a job or involve in other activities.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

It's difficult to help you as we don't know why your friend feels so bad.
I know persons that are a bit depressed by nature I would say. For them, it's very difficult to help them as they always see the negative side of everything.

If something happens in her life, try to discuss with her and make her think to somethin else

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

Life is precious and nothing is more important in this world than our own life. Convince her that life is beautiful when you change your way to look at it. Forget the problems as they are the part of our life and no problem is permanent; not all the days are same, there is always a light wherever darkness ends. Ask her to have some patience and keep fighting with the problems, one day everything gonna be alright.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

WORK!
Do something useful Wink
Depression now is easy to avoid,  all you need is to talk somebody if you had a problem.  Talk to your family.  Because their is no problem that solve if you ended your life.  Life is amazing,  all you need is to be enjoy your life. Just forget the problem,  forget the depression. 

I'm sorry but it's not. Depression is something you can easily avoid. Yes you can talk it out to someone. Your parents, friend or even experts but depression is really hard to avoid specially when it is attached to you for a very long time. It's really sickening. Trust me, it's hard but time heals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: