Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3889 times)
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

Those who know bitcoin and are interested in investing in it, know for sure the pros and cons and what he is planning to do and I'm pretty sure he know everything about it, and we have nothing to do with what they choose to, they just believe bitcoin that's it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Bitcoin investments I think it's always profitable, it all depends on who is using it to buy and sell at the right time .. many people are hunting bitcoin because its worth is very high among other coins .. and if you want to invest in bulk to get profit big is now a good time to buy bitcoin because its price is now low ..
Kingsingle

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

The advantage is that you can choose to buy at a reasonable price, not dependent on the third person and they will never be able to control your investment action. The downside is that BTC prices are constantly increasing and decreasing, the risk of hackers bringing ... etc
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
For me one of the disadvantages did I have spotted is bitcoin volatility, and non stability you never can know will you win or lose with the Investments that you put in Bitcoin.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

Those who know bitcoin and are interested in investing in it, know for sure the pros and cons and what he is planning to do and I'm pretty sure he know everything about it, and we have nothing to do with what they choose to, they just believe bitcoin that's it.
Of course those who know bitcoin well and are aware of bitcoin advantages will never choose anything else, now a day bitcoin has good progress and it is rising high in price, as volatility is the best advantage of bitcoin that most of people to sue to earn money. Apparently I think bitcoin has no such disadvantage, in forum advantages bitcoin is secure, volatile, decentralized and anonymous currency so because of all these advantages we use and invest in bitcoin fearlessly.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Bitcoin gives us a large profit and gives us financial freedom. On the othet hand we lose our capital to invest bitcoin because bitcoin price spme times goes low value.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

Investing in bitcoin will arise a lot of advantages and disadvantages but we will just focus unto what is important. Advantages of a bitcoin investor especially if they had investment bitcoin way back one year or two years it was launched to the market, and if you believed in it. Wow, you surely are traveling around the world right now. Disadvantage, LOSS, you will gain loss if you do not study before entering this industry, so better be an individual of skepticism.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Investing in bitcoin always has its pros and cons. Due to the unstability of bitcoin prices often rise and low repeatedly.. Investing on it would make a big profit if you are a good investor but there are also disadvantages that may lead you to your bankruptcy.
Investing in bitcoin is a risk because you don't know if you get double your capital or lead you to bankruptcy. But for me you need to be a risk taker and being possible because it lead you to hey bigger profit when you have a good investor.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

Investing  in bitcoin has both advantage as well as disadvatage.Advantage is that bitcoin is one of the top most digital currency and investors are getting maximum profit by investing in BTC and the main disadvantage is that alot of risk is involved in it.Only a person who is ready to take risk and have patience should invest.Bitcoin has both negative and positive aspects.So sometimes we can face a major lose   instead of getting profit.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

there are so many advantages and disadvantages when investing with bitcoin. it all depends on the market and our selves. if we become a bad trader, maybe investment will be lose, if we become a good trader will be profitable.
before investing in bitcoin, first learn about markets, prices, charts, etc.
fortunately if you buy bitcoin now at a cheap price, and sell when bitcoin prices go up. as easy as that but is not easy to do.
Yes, trading BTC is very profitable. It's like an intellectual game. Cool To win it is necessary to have a lot of knowledge, control emotions and have steel patience) I wish everyone success)) Smiley

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

investing has a high risk, not just in bitcoin alone.
Investment in the world of BTC benefits in the can is quickly get a lot of profits with a fast time, get knowledge about cryptocurrency, blockchain system, and others.
losses in the natural assets usually can be taken by others and can not return if we are not careful in opening or closing applications, visit the internet site and others .
reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

There are many advantages and disadvantages of investing in bitcoin. One example of its advantage is when its price gets higher you will have more profits. You can earn without even sweating by simply investing. One of the disadvantage is its volatility. Its price changes from to time. It may continously decrease for a couple of months. And many investors have their loss because of it. They often panic when it becomes low for a longer period of of time.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

There are many advantages and disadvantages of investing in bitcoin. One example of its advantage is when its price gets higher you will have more profits. You can earn without even sweating by simply investing. One of the disadvantage is its volatility. Its price changes from to time. It may continously decrease for a couple of months. And many investors have their loss because of it. They often panic when it becomes low for a longer period of of time.
Volatility is not a disadvantage because it is an advantage since you cannot make a lot of profit if the market is not volatile and when you know how to get used to volatility and you know how to simply make an entry and exit points in the market of cryptocurrency then i know that you can make a lot of profit from investing or even trading bitcoin.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:55:19 AM

The advantage of bitcoin investment is that we can earn big profits if our capital is large in a short time. Because bitcoin prices can rise very quickly. And if we look at bitcoin charts from year to year always go up. The price of bitcoin july ago with now much higher bitcoin prices now than in july ago.

Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin is you can earn lot of money buy buying low price then sell it when it pump bitcoin has big potential but the disadvantage is you can lose because it is digital currency we cannot predict bitcoin will go up always.
I agree with that you need to take a risk in terms of investing we don't know if the price go up or down but we can earn a big profits if our capital is large in a short time.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Depending on yourself, bitcoin can give you the advantage if you have a good strategy and can be patient when the situation is difficult, but if you panic easily you will get a loss.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

For me bitcoin investment is a thing that has advantages and disadvantages, but we must understand that all types of investments are so, all investments that are high risk of course likely to get big profits.
ourepts

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

Bitcoin provides a life source to those who start and dare with good strategies. Profits will be gained when we know more deeply about the world of crypto. Please if invest do not panic sell. It will make you fall. Be patient, the happiness will come.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

For me bitcoin investment is a thing that has advantages and disadvantages, but we must understand that all types of investments are so, all investments that are high risk of course likely to get big profits.
I do not think that there is any disadvantage of investing money in bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is the most safe and profitable investment, and therefore i think that we should not miss the opportunity and should invest money in bitcoin. Because still we have a very opportunity of making money from bitcoin investment.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

this is my own experience as long as I'm in Bitcoin, the profits I get are money, knowledge about Blockchain and how it works, and also the spirit of life, whereas for the disadvantage based on what I am experiencing at the moment nothing at all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: