Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your project successful?  (Read 2887 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:08:51 PM

There ate a lot of ICO projects in Bitcoin talk. And all we want here is to make our project successful.

That is why we launch bounty campaigns, visit blockchain events, pay big money to media an so on.

However, it's not a secret that the best ads is a world of mouth. But it is too difficult to make people talking to their friends about your project.

If your ICO includes event organisation, there is the way how you can make people talking about you. KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. We are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

In your opinion, what can help to make a project successful?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloko 36

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

I think this is a difficult question because there are many factors that can influence in the success of any new project.
Anyway, I think  when the ICO project  has a good and dedicated team that is leading for strong advisors there are more chances that the project will be sucessful.
Of course the project needs to have a good business plan and great marketing, and I think the most important part is that it targets a market niche.
thereader

Activity: 278
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:33:00 AM

Hmm. And why should I get a reward in tokens. I want $

Discuss the development of your business in our telegram chat.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:36:00 AM

Hmm. And why should I get a reward in tokens. I want $

You can get it on the exchange  Smiley

Thus, it is bitcointalk, people are interested in cryptocurrency
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:08:23 PM

I also agree that this is hard to answer because a lot of factors must be taken into consideration. But if guidelines, specifications or further details (a complete and precise one) are posted, many will become interested. I guess so. And if higher salary is expected, many will like it. This is inasmuch as I understand the project development. Thank you.
thereader

Activity: 278
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:22:10 PM

...people are interested in cryptocurrency

Of course people are interested in crypto currency, but people are not interested in 1500 crypto-currencies

Discuss the development of your business in our telegram chat.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

...people are interested in cryptocurrency

Of course people are interested in crypto currency, but people are not interested in 1500 crypto-currencies

As we can observe now, altcoins are getting more and more popular
RevizorTEAM

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:33:08 PM

You need to have an IDEA. That`s the first thing
_______
There ate a lot of ICO projects in Bitcoin talk. And all we want here is to make our project successful.

That is why we launch bounty campaigns, visit blockchain events, pay big money to media an so on.

However, it's not a secret that the best ads is a world of mouth. But it is too difficult to make people talking to their friends about your project.

If your ICO includes event organisation, there is the way how you can make people talking about you. KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. We are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:57:39 PM

To make a project successful I think you need to hire a campaign manager that will do everything you wanted. Campaign Manager should tell to the members of a bounty, that they need to promote that project once in a week or twice that is a rule. If how many participant you will hire that is a big help for the project, for sure it would be a good promotion for a project. Hire somebody.
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:46:20 PM

the first must good project, good dev team
good announcement thread, good marketing team and then use campaign manager is good handle project
Jaath

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

it's never too late

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:26:23 AM

It was much told on this subject.
There are main criteria of the successful project.

1) The closed system of a token
2) Working purpose of a token
3) Distinct WhitePaper
4) Good marketing
5) Competently made smart contract
6) Convenient bounty company

Personally I paid attention to the TokenGo project which helps to execute at least 3 of 6 points.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:55:13 PM

post ad on btc talk. as you do
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:58:29 PM

post ad on btc talk. as you do

well... agree. BTC is a good platform people to know you
Mikauku

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:01:53 PM

You need to show either big potential of an idea or distinct business plan with real future proceeds
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:09:25 PM

You need to show either big potential of an idea or distinct business plan with real future proceeds

It is true. There also have to be shown the opportunities to grow
EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:10:42 AM

You need to act in the most compliant way. Build a strong community with strong trust with your potential investors. I do believe it will help you to gain success.
Kalm

Activity: 269

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:18:54 AM

You need to act in the most compliant way. Build a strong community with strong trust with your potential investors. I do believe it will help you to gain success.
I think this is too difficult.Team work is more important to, make this project successful.Plan according to the reviews,to have a better idea.

Ibu Efi333

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:38:39 AM

it takes a good and solid team for a project to be successful
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:52:01 AM

it is true. community one of the most important things to achieve success
salsa24

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

promotion of the media and of course links from one to the other in that way may be successful for a successful run campaign
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: