Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your project successful?  (Read 2887 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:42:34 AM

Good and knowledgeable team. Ambitious and self motivated people. Good leadership and thrive to thrill.

Vision of the owner or the founder plays a vital role in any setup of the project, company etc. If the vision is clear and a long term accordingly the motivated people would be hired. And yes good team make a huge difference as it can make the successful project even fail if they do not work properly or are not well trained. Leadership drives the people to get the work done and boost the energy in every one at achieve the common goal.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waseelee

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:17:03 AM

Yes, this much is true. Experts can only be motivated by genuine course, and contributing their expertise will take the project to successful ending.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:31:45 PM

There ate a lot of ICO projects in Bitcoin talk. And all we want here is to make our project successful.

That is why we launch bounty campaigns, visit blockchain events, pay big money to media an so on.

However, it's not a secret that the best ads is a world of mouth. But it is too difficult to make people talking to their friends about your project.

If your ICO includes event organisation, there is the way how you can make people talking about you. KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. We are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

In your opinion, what can help to make a project successful?
Since you had already planned for your project propossal I suggest that you must have an strategic thinking and be an stratigic thinker because when you are smart and strtegic thinker. You can gain more access and investment and you wiuld be albe to determine the economical states,strength,weekness,opportunity and treat you are incountering and you know the point on how to success and overcome from it.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:41:53 AM

In the crypto world I think you can count of good software engineers to make your project successful. Your website should have a great interface. Also make good use of social media especially twitter,Telegram and Facebook which are patronized by most crypto lovers. You should outline your vision clearly and your project shouldn't be a copycat. Get great writers/bloggers to support the project ;great writers sound extra convincing!
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:54:56 AM

I think hardworking, always focus on your work, good concept details. Always confident and believe to your self you can do that, give attention in your team suggestion and also always trust to your team work.

That is very good advice  Smiley
Willful_Grok

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

clearly articulate a strong business plan.  Will people be interested in it regardless of the technology?

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
Samplex

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

It depends on what you define as 'successful'... If your only goal is to get as much funding as possible, then it's easy, just spend a lot of money on promoting your ICO on different advertisement channels and you're done.

If you want your actual project to be a success, you need to invest more into the development of your idea. If you have a great idea and a working prototype, the rest will follow.
This is a lot more important than just getting enough funding through an ICO.

This clearly states, all depends what is success for all of us. Do you count project as successful one if you finish it or you will look at it as successfull if you see many many people using it. In my opinion Big marketing is a must since that way you will have others to talk about your project, idea needs to be okay - it doens't need to be something revolutionary if you know how to handle and do something better than it was done. Other than marketing yoou need to show people that you really care and that you are giving everything from yourself/company to make this idea an reallity this includes but is not limited to goig to blockchain evenets and talking about your project and getting others interested.

Thing is its not everything in funding as you may end up in need for more funds to finish your project. Ask yourself will you continue and try to chase your dream project even if you don't get single penny from your crowdfunding?

One of the key things for me is how well is whitepaper written. I personally don't like projects that have ordinary type of whitepaper written.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

we must have good vision and mission, and good innovation.
but keep in mind that the role of advertising is also very important , all is well planned but the problem of promotion through less good ad would be hard to recognize the public.

MakBlockSimChain

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

As written earlier, You should see and show the potential of an idea or distinct business plan with real future proceeds.important is that mostry teams are salingredients their ideas,  not the projects. So, you need to show, and people should believe in you, your team and your idea.
yolucky

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

clearly articulate a strong business plan.  Will people be interested in it regardless of the technology?

You're 100% right!
yolucky

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

I agree with most of other member comments and in my opinion what wins is have a great idea that will influence how we live in future and with that in my personal experience I struggle to reach out to more people with shoestring budget. I will keep trying because I strongly believe my idea will change how we do shopping in future.

Also, good luck to everyone who is trying to bring their idea to reality via ICO.
MakBlockSimChain

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

I agree with most of other member comments and in my opinion what wins is have a great idea that will influence how we live in future and with that in my personal experience I struggle to reach out to more people with shoestring budget. I will keep trying because I strongly believe my idea will change how we do shopping in future.

Also, good luck to everyone who is trying to bring their idea to reality via ICO.

Cordially thank you!
Good luck!
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

As written earlier, You should see and show the potential of an idea or distinct business plan with real future proceeds.important is that mostry teams are salingredients their ideas,  not the projects. So, you need to show, and people should believe in you, your team and your idea.
One more thing - your work should be organized
heremaiaD

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

Depends on how far into it you want to look.

I personally take a look at the industry you are distrupting, how big of an industry it in in terms of USD, and if there are any other blockchain players looking to take market share as well.

I'll look at the team from there, experience in the industry should be the CEO/CFO, the tech side needs to have a hybrid of blockchain and non blockchain experience

From there, it's the development of the project. How far in are you, testnet, mainnet, alpha, beta, app store?

With all these ticked, it's on to the final piece of the puzzle.

PR, Marketing and community buzz.

With everything before this ^ you can have a grassroots effort and raise 500k-2 mill.

With this, you can push 20 mil + it's all about scaling the campaigns

One of the best methodologies out there at the moment is GDAX's

https://www.gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

In your opinion, what can help to make a project successful?
Realness, project development team and the use of that project. Most of the projects that are getting their success are worth of it.

But don't forget that marketing has a big contribution in such projects even they are worthless.

Vires in Numeris
Robi Rosa Isidoro

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

It takes alot of effort and learning, for a project  to be successful,  stages per stages...
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

In creating a project, risk is always there. There are many factors you always have to considered.
Your project must be attractive, all the information needed should be explain neatly. The team behind that project should be very strong, because the road to become sucess is very rough.
Just work hard, be patient, be innovative, and always think positive. Good luck.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

For a successful project many things come into play. A good qualified team, It needs to be unique and solve a problem, you need an excellent marketing campaign and you need to be well funded even prior to your ICO in most cases.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

I think the reliable team is very important, and the most important is any project as long as it can be accepted by the community is the thing that will make the project successful
yolucky

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:44:01 AM

I think the reliable team is very important, and the most important is any project as long as it can be accepted by the community is the thing that will make the project successful
You've made a good point. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: