Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your project successful?  (Read 2888 times)
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

To make your project successful you need to consider and work on following
1. Keep an Active Presence on Social Media
2. Be Upfront with Your Token Metrics
3. Set up a Bounty Contest Immediately
4. Design the Perfect Whitepaper
5. Be Effective at Communicating
6. Come up with a Solid Marketing Strategy
Below is the link of origin article which is worth reading if you are coming up with new blockchain project.
https://blog.icosuccess.com/strategy/6-things-to-consider-while-preparing-for-an-ico/

lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Social media platforms are the powerful tools nowadays. Moreover, they are totally free. This is a great opportunity for the new project to efficiently promote itself. Also, Telegram groups are great for advertising as you can connect with your target audience directly.

The best one

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:18:11 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 09:54:33 PM by The best one

I think this is a difficult question because there are many factors that can influence in the success of any new project.
Anyway, I think  when the ICO project  has a good and dedicated team that is leading for strong advisors there are more chances that the project will be sucessful.
Of course the project needs to have a good business plan and great marketing, and I think the most important part is that it targets a market niche.

My opinion if you want  to make the project successfully you have to need a good partner and you often do not realize is that the journey to success in the land of project sometimes  can be tough, ruthless and very challenging so you must choose a partner to start a project  must be carefully beside that to increase our chance of survival and success, it often needs a great idea to find a good person to do the project. And you  have to get a couple of business partners and have gained some knowledge and experience in working with the right partners to start the project successfully.
Captcha9x

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

That's a pretty hard question to answer. the point to the fact is that ICO is not the tool for any business.
Like everything else in the crypto industry, ICO is a tool for quickly raising money.
From my point of view, the most important factor contributed to an ICO's success must be timing and good communication. It can be done by setting up effective marketing strategy on social media like FB, twitter, even bitcointalk forum and so on
Somicmaster

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

That's a pretty hard question to answer. the point to the fact is that ICO is not the tool for any business.
Like everything else in the crypto industry, ICO is a tool for quickly raising money.
From my point of view, the most important factor contributed to an ICO's success must be timing and good communication. It can be done by setting up effective marketing strategy on social media like FB, twitter, even bitcointalk forum and so on
Agree with you, marketing genius is required. For example, Luna Used a telegram channel to tremendous effect with more than 10k telegram users, while Dateat has advertised their project on Facebook and twitter.
However, scams every corner and coins blowing up daily.
Pikachu92

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

Whitepaper: step-by-step plans for how funds from ICOs would be spent. Then all investors can look at a financial plan and clearly define where their money is going
nguyenphihung92

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:53 AM

Before ICO, its still too early to deem whether these are a real success of failure. A well-documented offering that meets a clear market research and fills a valuable and ideally unique niche in the market place
Trantran1990

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:46:56 AM

Before ICO, its still too early to deem whether these are a real success of failure. A well-documented offering that meets a clear market research and fills a valuable and ideally unique niche in the market place
yes right. This is important as many ICOs have no clear use case for their tokens. Good projects show the core team players and their qualification, as well as advisors with high reputation.
AirP2PFoundation

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

Promotion, good project, good idea, good team, good plan, good strategy, these are all essential things in having a successful ICO and "pulling it off" also its important to get good connections with reviewers and blogs and get honest opinions about your project and feedback from the masses to improve what you are not doing well enough and also word of mouth and marketing, of course, plays a big role but you have to have a solid foundation to start with.
nguyenphihung92

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:27:48 AM

An successful ICO has a solid foundation with a strong network, which along with brand identity through marketing strategy and clarity of communication
intellicorepress

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

Whitepaper: step-by-step plans for how funds from ICOs would be spent. Then all investors can look at a financial plan and clearly define where their money is going
That's one of the important points in the whitepaper, but there are others. The most important: A clear definition of the market gap and a team section that builds trust.

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

There ate a lot of ICO projects in Bitcoin talk. And all we want here is to make our project successful.

That is why we launch bounty campaigns, visit blockchain events, pay big money to media an so on.

However, it's not a secret that the best ads is a world of mouth. But it is too difficult to make people talking to their friends about your project.

If your ICO includes event organisation, there is the way how you can make people talking about you. KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. We are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

In your opinion, what can help to make a project successful?
•   Select the right person for the right job: the goal is to find the right resources for the tasks at hand. Equally important is finding the right Project Manager. One who has enough experience and training to successfully manage the project.
•   Ensure you have a working a white paper. The whitepaper must provide all the required data in a succinct form to convince your potential investors that they are making an informed decision.
•   Decide on the projected value of the token: Your investors may want to check if the tokens they are about to secure can grant a return on their investment.
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

I also agree that this is hard to answer because a lot of factors must be taken into consideration. But if guidelines, specifications or further details (a complete and precise one) are posted, many will become interested. I guess so. And if higher salary is expected, many will like it. This is inasmuch as I understand the project development. Thank you.
Gerci

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

Ofcourse the main thing is solidity and commodity of the team, it is really hard to develop solid team to build succesful project in cryptocurrency. Behind the whitepaper, roadmap, we need also to give our real profile to be reviewed by participant.
The best one

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

You need to act in the most compliant way. Build a strong community with strong trust with your potential investors. I do believe it will help you to gain success.

I think how do we make a successful a project  if we want  to make the project successfully we have to need a good partner and we often we must realize is that the journey to success in the land of project sometimes  can be tough, ruthless and very challenging so we  must choose a partner to start a project  must be carefully beside that to increase our chance of survival and success, it often needs a great idea to find a good person to do the project. And we  have to get a couple of business partners and have gained some knowledge and experience in working with the right partners to start the project successfully. Thank you very much.
ABYOO

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

To succeed the project, I think good member to develop ICO must be joined because it is the most important.

Good ICO development lead successful marketing and many people will be crowed to verify whether the ICO is prospective in the future with earning money.

Good ICO is advertised by making people talking to their friends about your project.
bounty program or free airdrop is one of the solution or tool to gather some people. But, all this members is not that they buy the ICO....I don’t know whether we can use this tool until when.

In this reason, if you hope to succeed the project, please invite or talk most professional into their project.
capde

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

What are the key elements to creating a successful project? thank you
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

Looks like a good tips. Much helpful I think. I have an interest to know about SciDex. How is this ICO project SciDex? Could you please give me some more details on it?
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

You will need a highly experienced team and professionals to back up the project.
The best one

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:35:23 AM

As for me, I think this is a difficult question to answer because a lot of factors must be taken into a successful project. Here  there are five  factors that can influence in the success of any new project.
The first      : Find the right jurisdiction for establishing a company and find a bank that will open account to work with crypto currencies.
The second  : Develop internal corporate documentation for your ICO project and carry out a legal  analysis of your Whitepaper.
The third     : Develop measures that will decrease tax risks, as well as risks associated with violating  legislation for counteracting illegal
                    financial activities and terrorism financing.
The Forth    : Develop measures that will decrease risks pertaining to recognizing tokens as securities
The Fifth     : Develop an AML/KYC policy in your project, following legal requirements of your country where your company is registered and
                    develop investor and user agreement.
                    May be The factors can help the project successfully. Thank you very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: