Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your project successful?  (Read 2887 times)
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

A successful project depends on a lot of factors from the ICO, a team have many talent people to promote the project ...
You should promote advertises so that investors can see potential of  project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

In my opinion, I think team work and advertising are major contributions towards making a project successful.

Team work plays vital role in any form. Along with it the owner and the promoters vision also has a important part to promote their group and take it forward. After this we do have other things like branding, advertising, honest, integrity, hiring right people for work. Not scamming or working for short term goal etc decides the success of the project.

badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

the first must good project, good dev team
good announcement thread, good marketing team and then use campaign manager is good handle project
The same to me. In order to have a successful project from my ideas we have to find the right campaign and clear bonus. In addition, the campaign information of the leader must be transparent and the campaign manager must be reliable. So you must have alot of experiences.
_jshsnts

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

For me in order to have a successful is we should follow the classic way or the "scientific method"

- Problem/Question
      - Identify the problem (to come up for innovation project)

- Observation/Research
      - Do background research for problem

- Formulate Hypothesis
      - Predict a possible answer to the problem or question

- Experiment
      - Develop and follow procedure (include detailed materials)

- Collect and Analyze results
      - Modify the procedure if needed

- Conclusion
      - Include a statement tha accepts and rejects he hypothesis

- Communicate the results
      - Present the project to an audience.

Because I believed there is science behind everything.
Artisanal Miner
Copper Member

Activity: 33

Converting Mining over "Internet of Transactions"

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

well i think just come-up with innovative idea is not that enough, if you look at today situation there are many ICO out its hard to justify which project is nice and which one is not, which one will actually run, so i think not just being innovative but with a great team who have experience in the field of the same and with some companies supporting you and having a nice background of business

Empowering Social & Environmental Protection
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

Developers should be constantly active in social networks,Telegram, BitcoinTalk. If there is no such activity,the project immediately raises suspicions. It is necessary to answer everything, even, perhaps, uncomfortable questions, and not to keep silent or destroy such questions.
IvyLiang

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

That is a hard question, so many factors, must be careful, patient, alert....
akunate

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:27:40 AM

let's say if i have a great idea but do not have any software, programming skill and also do not have money.
whats is the way to make the my idea real
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

You have to first of all, have a working product , that targets a peculiar global issue.
Then you'd need the right members in your team.
And publicity, especially if you're just starting up.
A good product wouldn't sell itself.
Also make contingency plans, to be prepared for any eventuality.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

let's say if i have a great idea but do not have any software, programming skill and also do not have money.
You can convince some people to invest on your project,you can even describe about your project here and some people may come into support you.Not everyone have every skill so making group of people is the good way to get successful project .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ph0en1x5

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

A lot of projects are being developed, so it is difficult for your project to get the attention of everyone. However, it is imperative for a successful project.There are few statements which creates some ico coins project are more easier than how to maintains it after. With good solid Dev team work, this project will surviving competition with others.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

There ate a lot of ICO projects in Bitcoin talk. And all we want here is to make our project successful.

That is why we launch bounty campaigns, visit blockchain events, pay big money to media an so on.

However, it's not a secret that the best ads is a world of mouth. But it is too difficult to make people talking to their friends about your project.

If your ICO includes event organisation, there is the way how you can make people talking about you. KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. We are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

In your opinion, what can help to make a project successful?
If you have a project and you want it to be successful, you have to be a leader, meaning take the quality of a good leader, that is: the ability to convince people to follow your goal or project even if they don't want to. give people motivation, things they can not resist. make them happy.
Aspects that had been mentioned wont really be enough for you to succeed where having a good leadership is a must and convincing them to follow your project and minding or focus to things that they cant resist?
You should not stress out yourself to follow up this kind path. Always mind into your own project having a good potential use and real innovation would always matter and tie it up with a good marketing strategy then i believe this would be more effective.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
archit.g96

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

They reward system will attract people to share events but after a certain time, their peers would stop responding to the messages as it would kind of become a little annoying. If you would market more and more kind of people and take payment in Fiat people would more comfortable in those. 
rockyourmind

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

This is Bitcointalk all member here is know all about bitcoin you can post a treads here, professional will commend and teach you what is the way to success
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

This question is a very technical question but I will say my view on it.For a project to be successful,  it need to solve a particular problem and have a good marketing strategy.
miemie21

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

I think smart planning is one big thing for a project to be successful with a smart team and trusted advisors. Smart planning will go on successfully with a good management.
akunate

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

You can convince some people to invest on your project,you can even describe about your project here and some people may come into support you.Not everyone have every skill so making group of people is the good way to get successful project .

Of course everyone thinks their idea is good or best, so do i Smiley how do i find skillful and trustful people to support me or work together.
realyn02

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

For me, to make your project successful you need to think a project that useful to everyone. Launch Bounties, Airdrops and choose good exchange. You need also to be active in your social media to help your supporters in their question if they have one. That's all. Smiley
d3x Team

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

Look at what technology companies do to make their projects successful.   There are many, many things that need to be handled when developing a coin (project).  How do the tech companies handle these things?  They have several different departments which all need to work together to produce the best result.  They have marketers, and designers, developers, and testers, program managers, and business development folks.  There are real jobs for all these types in a well run coin.

Additionally, there are many "standard" things that others have mentioned, such as the tech, the team, the community, the white paper.... but there are also many, many things which will come up which you simply cannot predict because it is crypto.   How can you predict that the ambassador will want to force a tech decision, rushing out a wallet?   Or the treasurer deciding to run away with the team's coins?  Having come from the tech world into crypto ... things can get seriously crazy.   And not everyone is what they seem online. 

This also means that privacy is to be held in high value.   Even if you have absolutely nothing to hide, and aren't doing anything wrong, people do crazy things.  In the last couple months I have heard some seriously scary horror stories about peoples' lives being ruined by other people online.  It has changed my viewpoint on this dramatically.   So please be careful with your personally identifiable information.   Believe me when I say you won't in a million years be able to predict the craziness that may happen in a crypto project.

Good luck.
MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

Try to come up with a real world solution to a problem, or make it so that your project has a real usage case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: