Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:04:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your project successful?  (Read 2887 times)
Kay28

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

I find it so brave people investing in ICO especially nowadays failed ICOs are just normal occurrence and scam ICOs are so damn rampant. I rather do bounty for them than investing my hard earn money and effort without assurance my investment would succeed but that’s only my own opinion. Again it takes courage to invest in ICO and I salute people investing in that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

If you believe that your project can solve your consumer's problem then your project needs nothing but a good ad campaign.

as much as possible in addition to the campaign through advertisements maybe not to forget and diligently provide information directly to participants through direct messages in the bt with messages that can increase trust

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Odyn.io

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

I find it so brave people investing in ICO especially nowadays failed ICOs are just normal occurrence and scam ICOs are so damn rampant. I rather do bounty for them than investing my hard earn money and effort without assurance my investment would succeed but that’s only my own opinion. Again it takes courage to invest in ICO and I salute people investing in that.

Would you invest in an ICO if you know they project already received funds and it's backed by trusted companies (off course with the proper evidence)?

If you believe that your project can solve your consumer's problem then your project needs nothing but a good ad campaign.

I think there is more needed then just an ad campaign.
In the crypto world you still need to build a community, a strong active community can do more then just an ad campaign.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

In addition to everything written about the project, you need promotion in social media, otherwise you will get lost among hundreds of projects. Promote your project in Reddit can upvotes.io They have good service.

Social media plays a vital role along with the project and the team . Even team is very vital as it can make or break the project during the difficult times the project may be facing it. Also vision  is very important to run the business in the long term. So rest assured their are combinations of everything which make a project successful.
Bakayaroo0

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Untuk membuat suatu proyek itu sukses menurut saya, kita harus punya ide yang bagus dan menarik. Serta kita juga harus memiliki tim yang handal. Terutama tim segi pemasaran dan orang yang dalam tim tersebut harus bukan orang biasa saja. Maksudnya tim itu punya ide kreatif yang mampu membuat orang untuk tertarik pada proyek kita. 🙏
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:08:23 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 06:36:24 PM by paderobin

In my opinion, for a project to be successful it requires team of expertise, a diligent team that have years of experience and therefore knows the best strategy for the project.
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

It will always start with the problem you want to solve. Designing your project based on the real need of the users and keeping in mind the impact it will create. In that way, it will be easier to sell the idea since they can relate well to the project. Storytelling is one way to promote it, and maintaining a good community where everyone can be heard is another.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

A mixture of a very experienced team and a good marketing is necessary most for me. A good team and project without marketing will not be successful and a good marketing but a bad team would be also not good to have a successful project.
igor.ko

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

There ate a lot of ICO projects in Bitcoin talk. And all we want here is to make our project successful.

That is why we launch bounty campaigns, visit blockchain events, pay big money to media an so on.

However, it's not a secret that the best ads is a world of mouth. But it is too difficult to make people talking to their friends about your project.

If your ICO includes event organisation, there is the way how you can make people talking about you. KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. We are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

In your opinion, what can help to make a project successful?

Crypto reward systems are increasingly being implemented across different industries. There are many examples in recycling, for instance, when people either get a bit of crypto or a free ride in public transport for sorting their trash.
Thats just an example https://twitter.com/CISGroupUK/status/1036503819188953088
Good luck with your initiative.
whythatdo

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

in my opinion, there are three things making a successful project: the product, the team and marketing. Of course, every ICO has the specific product, and the strongly team. What important is how you promote your product, expand community and users. Of course, your product has to give users valuable things.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

I think this is a difficult question because there are many factors that can influence in the success of any new project.
Anyway, I think  when the ICO project  has a good and dedicated team that is leading for strong advisors there are more chances that the project will be sucessful.
Of course the project needs to have a good business plan and great marketing, and I think the most important part is that it targets a market niche.

Surely, there are a lot of strategies.
I agree that having a great and dedicated team and members are more powerful than any other factors. It is the hardwork of ourselves that makes the project successful.

foundershuddle
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

There ate a lot of ICO projects in Bitcoin talk. And all we want here is to make our project successful.

That is why we launch bounty campaigns, visit blockchain events, pay big money to media an so on.

However, it's not a secret that the best ads is a world of mouth. But it is too difficult to make people talking to their friends about your project.

If your ICO includes event organisation, there is the way how you can make people talking about you. KickCity is building a decentralized reward-based event marketing protocol on blockchain. Having worked with many event organizers, it became obvious that their biggest problem is selling tickets or getting registration. We are solving this problem by creating incentives. Rewarding anyone to promote events. This simply means that users can invite their friends and when their friends buy tickets, they earn Tokens (Cryptocurrency), while the user who bought ticket gets a kind of cash back — motivation to buy more tickets on KickCity platform. KCY tokens can be used to buy tickets on the platform and can also be converted to FIAT.

I believe one of the best ways to make your project successful is to have a working prototype that's addressing a real world problem. That problem should require the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency in such a way that it sets your project apart from the others.
xmass-token
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

Interesting topic it is, thanks for the ideas because i am in start-up phase for my first project.
thuat86

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:53:11 AM

I think this is a difficult question because there are many factors that can influence in the success of any new project.
Anyway, I think  when the ICO project  has a good and dedicated team that is leading for strong advisors there are more chances that the project will be sucessful.
Of course the project needs to have a good business plan and great marketing, and I think the most important part is that it targets a market niche.

I think previous tokenization models are almost failed to get adoption. What are the next criteria of a token to make an ICO successful? I don't see in anywhere
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

It is very important that it can help the people for the future and help resolve some of the pain points which people are facing. If this happens with the good team and integrity they can easily capture the market and project can become successful.
Dotrego

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

It is very important that it can help the people for the future and help resolve some of the pain points which people are facing. If this happens with the good team and integrity they can easily capture the market and project can become successful.

Agreed, though on the borderless scale every project is developing, when it comes to mass adoption a good team with integrity may still lose to marketing by deep pockets. So be ready to pivot. This is a fast evolving sector; if the problem you were initially targeting has become an ocean of similar and effective projects, just focus on the next problem.

GetEmailDatabase

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

There are so many methods to make an ICO project successful. If you have ICO Investor Email Database then by doing Email Marketing can get investors fast. As they are targeted people. So it will be effected. Crypto Investor Email Database can be found here: https://getemaildatabase.com/email-database/category-wise/crypto-investor-email-database/
Champion Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

This is an incredible idea. I would personally invest in this.
Ceo_BitcoinFor

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:57:14 AM

community one of the most important things to achieve success
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

community one of the most important things to achieve success
a kind of bounty program also helps to succeed in a project. they provide good advertising services. and they will be part of a large community in the project. the drawback may be that hunters become the biggest contributors to the dumper when the token is released on the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███